Now Playing: I Love Rock 'n Roll

Status: Unedited

Published: March 30, 2024

"Who exactly are we going after?" you asked Handler as you sat on her table.

The woman smiles, "I have a feeling that you two would like this... you're going after a Senator," she says, throwing a folder in Giyuu's direction as he caught it with ease, reading its contents.

You smirked, "are you kidding? I love thrills," you say, spinning your sword in your hands.

Giyuu hums, "as do I," he replies, a smirk showing on his face as well.

You giggle and kiss his cheek.

Handler blinks, "are you two really together now? Or am I dreaming?" she asked.

You giggle, "you're not dreaming," says Giyuu as he gazes down at your eyes.

Handler smiles a little, "you two take care of each other, got that?" she says in a slightly strict tone, you nod as you hug Giyuu by his arm, "we will, Handler..." you say.

Giyuu took your helmet in his free hand and followed your lead as you two excited the Handler's office.

Handler giggles softly and pressed a button. The button turned on the PA system all around WISE's headquarters.

"Twilight, your daughter sure is one lucky kid," she said on the mic.

Loid looked up at the PA system and smiles softly, putting on his doctor's coat as he got ready to go to work.

"I know, Handler..." he says, putting his glasses on as he walked out of the headquarters.

┌⁠(⁠・⁠。⁠・⁠)⁠┘⁠♪

"Y/n, watch out-!"

Before Giyuu could even catch the book that was about to fall on your head from the shelf you were fixing, you caught it with your foot as you continued to rummage through the documents.

"Ugh, where's her file?" you grumble to yourself.

Giyuu sighed in relief once you stopped the book from hurting you, "I don't know..."

The door to the storage room where you two were in suddenly opened which made you and Giyuu put on your masks with different faces on as you start to fix everything as if it were what you were doing in the first place.

"Skylar?" a man called out, you hummed. "Yeah?"

"Ms. Santiago is available now, you two can go see her," said the man.

You smiled.

"Thank you..."

Once the man had left, Giyuu saw something from the corner of his eye.

"Y/n," he called you softly, gaining your attention. "Yes, Love?" you replied.

Giyuu took the folder and opened it, you smirked.

"Take it with you, this is hard evidence against her," you say, hiding it under his shirt as you two made your way to the Senator's office.

Once you two made it, you and Giyuu sat on the chairs provided just in front of the Senator's table.

"It's weirdly quiet..." Giyuu whispered softly as he holds on to your hand, you squeeze back lightly. "Real..." you reply.

Finally, the senator entered the room, dismissing her guards as you and Giyuu stood up and bowed to her.