Now Playing: Adore You

Status: Unedited

Published: July 13, 2023

You and Giyuu woke up to the Master sitting down beside you with Amane bringing him his medicine.

You jolt up from Giyuu's arms as he only turned his head towards the Master. He sat up straight, a small blush painting his cheeks.

"G-Good morning, Master," he said.

Your stomach filled up with butterflies almost immediately at his morning voice, it was deeply attractive.

And here you thought this man couldn't make you fall any harder for him.

Once you jolted up to a proper seating position, your head felt really woozy which made you fall back down to the pillows again.

Giyuu looked behind him to see you holding you head, "what's wrong?" he asked.

The Master finished his medicine and looked to his left, assuming that was where you and Giyuu were. "I see that you two have built a strong connection," he points out.

Giyuu nods, "yes. She's been very nice to me," he says.

"Unlike the other Pillars, yes..?" you ask, voice muffled as your face was planted on a pillow.

The Master smiles, "you must take care of him, Ms. Forger," he says.

You nod, "I will, Master."

You put a hand on the Water Pillar's back, "his feelings are very fragile from what I know, and I could tell he hated getting teased at the Corps. I'll be there whenever he's ready to open up about whatever's in his heart. Every burden, every story, and catch every one of his tears," you say, still holding your head.

You leaned into his shoulder.

"Y/n..." he whispered.

The Master closed his eyes and nods, "I see..."

It was silent for a while until the Master spoke up again, "Shinobu told me about how you beheaded a demon last night," he said, you look at him. "Yeah, I did. Good thing she gave me Giyuu's sword," you say, smiling at the Water Pillar.

The Master smiles, 'I see she calls him by his first name. They must have lots in common.'

"What would you think if I asked you to become a demon slayer?" he asked you.

You smiled widely, "really?! I would love that so much!" you say.

Giyuu laughs at your enthusiasm.

It was very foreign to the Master hearing the stoic Water Pillar laugh, so it made him smile. He knew it must've been some time when Giyuu last smiles, but seeing as you bring the man joy, the Master was intrigued to see what else you could do to make Giyuu laugh louder rather than shyly.

The Master smiles, close-eyed, "then you're open to train any day with a Pillar whom you desire to be your Trainor."

You scoffed, "is that even a question? I'd choose Giyuu 'cause he's calm, collected, and very handsome- I mean, wholesome," you giggle shyly, scratching the back of your head.

The Master smiled at your slipped words, however, the Water Pillar was confused. "Then Giyuu it is. Please set a schedule for Ms. Forger's training," he says, standing up and having Amane escort him out.

You jump up from the bed and started to run around the room like a happy dog, "I'm gonna be a demon slayer! Whoo-hoo!" you cheer, raising your hands up as a form of your happiness.