Now Playing: Teardrops On My Guitar

Status: Unedited

Published: July 8, 2023

You and Giyuu were the first to wake up as usual, you two woke up around 4 am and had coffee with Loid at the balcony.

"... and how did you know about Y/n being a spy?" he asked Giyuu who took a sip of his coffee and took a bite out of his bread. "She mentioned it to me when we first met, when I found out she was lying," he said, making you sweat. "I accidentally let my spy title slip..." you admitted, making Loid hum. "What made you trust this stranger with a secret that could get you killed?" your father asked.

You rubbed your hands together and looked down, not knowing how to explain to your father the reason you have. Giyuu puts his hand on top of yours, "because we're friends. And friends tell each other everything," he replies with confidence.

Loid looked at him, confused. "Uh, right. I get that much," he says, scratching his head.

'This guy's mad dense... where did he come from? A cave?' Loid asked himself sarcastically, sighing and taking a sip of your vape.

Loid turns to your head casted low, "Y/n."

You look up, "yes, Dad..?"

Loid stayed quiet for a while before offering to you a deal. "Now that Gilbert knows-"

"Giyuu," the man replies, taking another bite of his bread. Loid nods, "okay... Now that Giyuu knows of your secret, I'm giving you an offer-"

Your head shot up at the word offer and smiled, Loid held up his hand with a smile. "Okay, wait. I'm giving you an offer to let Giyuu be a part of the Teen Division as your Assistant."

You stand up your seat and walked around, punching the air and lastly hugging Giyuu by his back. His hand went up and held your arms that were around his neck.

Loid laughs at your silent, happy reaction. "How would you like it, Sunrise and... what would you like your codename to be?" Loid asks Giyuu, he thought for a bit then looked at you behind his shoulder.

"I'll let Sunrise choose."

You look at him with a raises brow, "huh? Why me?" you ask, leaning into him. "I trust that you'll give me a good name to go by," he replies.

You shrug and thought for a while, "how about...

... Horizon?" you ask him, Giyuu nods in approval. "I like it..."

"Well then, Agent Horizon, welcome to WISE," says Loid, standing up and held out his hand. Giyuu shook it.

"An honor to serve the country," he says, sitting back down.

Loid smiles. "Now before it becomes official, you two must head to the Handler again before school. Sorry to say, but you wouldn't be coming to school with Y/n today," he informs, sipping his coffee.

Giyuu blinks, "why not?" sadness evident in his voice.

Loid puts his cup down on the saucer and showed the Water Pillar his bloodlust, "I'll be training you."

You giggle, "don't go easy on him, dad. He's more jacked than you think," you wink at him.

Loid cracks his knuckles, "my pleasure."

~Timeskip~

Your father drove the motorcycle to the Headquarters with Giyuu in the middle and you at the back.

It would look improper if you were sat in the middle with a male on your behind, so you must be sat at the back for good reasons.