Now Playing: Leader Of The Band

Status: Unedited

Published: July 8, 2023

You got back to school to collect your things that you left in your locker.

You bumped into Veronica who was all dressed up as a model.

"Hey, Vee."

"Hey, N/n! So uh, I heard from our group chat that there's gonna be a singing contest," she said, fixing her make up.

You nod, "yeah, auditions are at 4-"

"Girl, you better have signed yourself up," she said, you squinted your eyes at the ceiling and rubbed it. "Sorry girl, too much work to do..."

Veronica laughs, "too bad," she said, showing you your name on the list on the phone.

You stare at the screen in wide eyes, "you didn't-"

"I did! Now let's go, you're gonna be late as hell, gurl!"

You pulled your arm away from Veronica. "No, bruh! I ain't gonna embarrass myself Infront of a crowd!" you say, blushing.

Veronica jumped up and down, "come on, N/n!

Pleaseee?" she says.

Veronica thought of a way to get you to audition for singing. "Uh... I'll get you a... a..." she snapped her fingers.

"A what?" Giyuu asks.

"A fucking book, Gilbert!" she exclaims, making you raise a brow. "What book to be exact?" you ask with a small voice.

Veronica smirks, " a documentary of the life of Michael Jackso-"

"Fine, I'm doing it," you say, speed walking to the theater. Veronica follows suite and Giyuu looked at your open locker, taking your bag that you left with the rest of your textbooks as well as your helmets.

He locked your locker and took the key, zipping open your bag and popped the key inside the small pocket, closing it up then following closely behind you and Veronica.

"... I don't have a guitar..." you say, making Veronica push you to the gymnasium and looked for your classical guitar that you left behind last month. She gave it to you, you smile, "thanks..."

'I thought I could get stuck without a guitar... oh well, Veronica has her ways...' you giggle.

Giyuu ended up loosing you and Veronica so he had no choice but to ask for directions at the theater.

"Excuse me, but where's the... theater..?" he asked a group of Tennis players who just got done playing.

The Captain smiled, "haven't seen you before, but good timing! We're going to the theater to watch the auditions, too!" said the captain.

Another player came and slung his arm around Giyuu to his discomfort, "you should come with, buddy!"

Giyuu just nods, "yes, I will..."

Giyuu ended up walking in front of the group with the Captain who goes by the name Kaname Yuri.

'He's so talkative, it's making my head hurt...'

All of them eventually reached the theater and the auditions were already starting. Giyuu looked at the side to see you in line with a classical guitar, sweating bullets.

"Thank you for bringing me here along with you," he said, running to your direction.

The Tennis team waved goodbye to him, "no problem, buddy."