Now Playing: Beer

Status: Unedited

Published: July 9, 2023

A/N: Sooo I changed the book cover and the book name, but I won't be changing the plot. I thought that it was too bland to just name the book before the plot, so I thought of a meaningful one.

You sped your way to school and arrived a minute late.

"5 cents," the SSC Officer held out her hand. You slam a 100 dollar bill on her hand and walked away, "wha- we don't have change!" she yells for you, you held up a hand.

"I'll pay for the students who come in late today," you say, walking to the hallway and to your locker.

You opened it and Aira slammed it close, "what do you want, Aira?" you ask her, taking a mask from your bag and putting it on.

Aira ripped it off, "oh nothing, just can't wait to read yesterday's results and see your name's not on the list," she confidently said.

You smile devilishly, "you're confidence overflows too much, you don't even know how much you've embarrassed yourself at the auditions," you say, prying her hand off your locker door and opened it.

You were about to place your bag inside when Ivan closed it, trapping your arm inside as you dropped your bag, 'wow, that really hurt,' you thought to yourself, rolling your eyes.

Ivan laughed and spat at your face, you grimaced at his foul smelling saliva on your face. "Tough boy ain't gonna defend you now, shorty," he laughs, lacing his arm around his girlfriend's waist.

You pull out your arm from your locker and took out a wet wipe from your bag, shakily wiping off Ivan's saliva and threw the wipe at Aira who gasped dramatically, "ew! That's disgusting!" she said, shaking it off her overly short fabric for clothing she calls 'skirt'.

You took out your pepper spray that was in disguise as your alcohol and sprayed it at Ivan's eyes, "Ow! It bUrns! Ow!" he exclaimed.

His screams were heard by the principal to your luck, and she rushed her way to where Aira was cussing at you as she wiped off the remains of the pepper spray from his eyes. "What's going on here?" she asked.

Aira pointed at you, "she blinded Ivan!" she yelled, you shrug. "It's just pepper spray, it won't blind him forever. Maybe you wanna try too?" you ask, pointing the spray at her.

She covered her eyes and cowered, making you smile smugly.

The Principal didn't ask any of the three of you what happened, rather she asked the students who saw everything.

She ended up coming to Andrew who heard everything since his locker was beside yours. "... Aira picked on her and Ivan teamed up with her, he slammed Y/n's locker door with her arm still in it. She probably has some bruises," he says, closing his locker and made you take your jacket off.