Now Playing: Seven (Explicit Version)

Status: Unedited

Published: August 14, 2023

"... okay, I get it. But the question, which I have been asking you for the pAST hOuR, is do you want to become a demon of my kin?!" you yelled in Tengen's ear.

He pushed you off while holding his now ringing ear, "jeez, okay, I'll answer you. I'd like to," he says, picking his ear.

Giyuu smirked as he took a sip of his wine, you guys ran out of champagne. "And the reason is?" asked the Water Pillar.

Tengen laughs, "so I could grow more hands for my wives, of course!"

"Why in the world would you like to grow more hands for your wives?" asked Muichiro, putting some crackers and some camembert in his mouth as he lay down on your lap.

Tengen flashed him a charming smile, "for sexual purposes, child."

Giyuu choked on his wine, "Uzui, refrain from talking about such topics in front of our child," he says, wiping off the wine which spilt on his toned chest.

Mitsuri giggled, "it's adorable to see Tomioka taking his duty seriously," she says, taking some cheese from the charcuterie board and nibbled on it little by little.

"It shows he's ready for a child," says Kyojuro, stuffing his mouth with crackers and cheese.

You giggled as the Water Pillar was seen blushing, "too early for us, I'm afraid. We had just started our relationship a few weeks ago," you say, running your finger through Muichiro slightly damp hair.

Shinobu giggled, "it's never too early for anything, Y/n," she winked, making you roll your eyes. "Nah, I'm sure Giyuu's not that irresponsible," you say, taking a sip of your wine.

The Water Pillar shot up from the blanket with wide eyes, "what?"

Everyone laughed at Giyuu's expression, "sorry, darling," you say, holding him by his shoulders.

He put his hands on top of yours, kissing your forehead lovingly, "it's... alright," he says, sighing in a contented manner.

You took off your towel and let it fall on the blanket, standing up and reaching for your lover's hand. "Come, let's get a little competitive," you smirked.

Giyuu smiled, "alright, whatever you want," he puts his arms around you as you both hopped in the water.

"Okay, why the hell is it cold?" you say, shivering at the water's low temperature.

Giyuu raised a brow, "it feels exactly the same, though?" he says.

You shook your head, "nevermind. First one to get to the other side wins a hundred bucks!" you say, calling Hinatsuru over and slammed 50 dalcs in her hand.

Giyuu smirked, confidence overflowing. "Bet."

Giyuu gave Hinatsuru his share of money as you and Giyuu got back up to the rocky surface as Tengen raised a hand, you and the Water Pillar went into position.

"On your mark!

Get set!

Go!"

You and Giyuu jumped in the water, using the breaststroke style consecutively while taking short breaths from above the water.

You stopped midway and looked at Giyuu still swimming his way.

You smirked and dunked yourself in the water, using your Poseidon's Trident and pulled Giyuu back a little, continuing to zoom to the other side successfully.

You raise your hand up while inhaling in exaggeration, "I win!"

Giyuu swam up to the surface to see that he was still in the middle of the pool, "what?" he asked himself, looking around as he continues to make the rest of his way to the other side where you sat waiting for him.

You held out hand and pulled him up halfway, then let him go which made him fall in the water again. "Oops, sorry," you giggled.

Giyuu pouted underwater and swam back up, pulling you in with him which made you let out a yelp before you were fully submerged in the clear liquid.

You tried to suppress yourself from giggling and losing air underwater as Giyuu tickled you. You push him off you as you look at him, he was smiling a little.

You both swam up panting, finally free to let out your laughs.

"Adorable, you two," says Kyojuro, smiling.

You smiled, "of course," you say, swimming behind Giyuu and squishing his cheeks, "isn't he the most adorable thing alive?" you say in a mushy voice.

Giyuu mumbled a few words with his cheeks all squished, making you giggle.

Your phone, that Mitsuri had as she was talking to Yuriko, suddenly rang as an anonymous number was calling.

"What's wrong?" asked Yuriko, Mitsuri read out the numbers in her mind. "Someone's calling Y/n-chan, is it alright if you turn off the call for a while?" asked the Love Pillar, Yuriko shook her head, "I don't mind. I'll see you guys again soon!" she smiles, Mitsuri and Tengen's wives waved goodbye to her as she turned off the call.

Yuriko plumped on her bed with a happy sigh, "well, that was something..."

Mitsuri ran to the other side of the pool where Kyojuro pulled you and Giyuu from the water, "Y/n-chan! Someone's calling!" she yelled, making your heads turn to her approaching figure.

She handed you the phone as it was shill ringing, "thank, Mitsu," you say, answering the phone.

"Hello-?"

"Agent Sunrise. Government name, Aireve L/n. You have betrayed your country, and have fought alongside Westalis instead of serving your homeland," a mysterious voice came from the other side of the line.

You had a dumb look on your face, "I know it's you with a voice changer, dad. Cut the shit," you say sternly.

Loid smiles, "you got me, sweetheart. I have something to tell you," he says, sitting down on the rocking chair at the front porch as he lit up a cigarette.

You raised a brow, "okay, spill."

"Your mother and little sister want to visit the little village where you spend most of your nights at. And I asked them if I could ask you first if it's alright with your friends and your boyfriend, would that be alright?" he asked, lightly tapping off the ash that had burned along his cigarette.

You shrug, "doesn't really matter to them, but they like surprise visits more. Bring them over right now, we're packing up," you say, covering the phone mic.

"Guys, clean up everything. We're going back," you say, making the Flame Pillar's brows drop slightly. "Awe, man... right now?" he asked in a whiney voice, you nodded. "Yes, now.

You guys have visitors."

Word Count: 1071

A/N: I know I said no more chapters after the last one, but I can't help but write an extra during the school program.