Now Playing: Bad Habits

Status: Unedited

Published: July 26, 2023

You woke up with an incredibly sweet taste reaching you. You slowly open your eyes to see your crow laying beside you on your pillow, you smiled a little and open your mouth, tasting the air much more clearly.

It was coming from Kyogoku House.

You opened Nezuko's box and took a pack of marshmallows from your side of the box that you brought with her, tucking it inside your Kimono.

You look at Tanjiro sleeping peacefully and took off into the night, leaving Tanjiro in his sleep.

You jump from roof to roof until you reach Kyogoku House, you open a window from the North to see a gorgeous woman talking to a man in a Fedora hat.

You knew exactly who the man was, however the woman's identity remained a mystery to you.

Their heads turn to the window which you opened as you entered.

The man smiled, "Y/n, how nice of you to visit," Muzan smiles.

The woman raised a brow, "who are you? Are you a demon hunter?" she asks, standing up with her obi surrounding you. You push away her obi, "I'm not here for trouble, I just... your tastes are quite divine," you say, walking closer to the two.

You glanced at Muzan, "well, I didn't expect you to be this handsome up close," you say, punching his chest lightly.

Daki got triggered at you little action and sliced off your hand, "don't punch Lord Muzan so casually, you lowlife!" she yells, launching out another one of her obi to your neck.

Muzan immediately went in front of you and deflected Daki's attack, she was shocked. "L-Lord Muzan..?"

Muzan pulled you to his chest, "don't hurt her, Daki. She's going to bear me an heir," he smiles at you passionately.

You look at him as he were crazy and push him away, "shut up, man. If I were infertile, would you go and find another?" you asked him, sassily walking away from him. Muzan shrugged, "I don't see why I would be upset over such a little thing. I'll still make you my queen," he smirks.

Daki was confuzzled at this point.

"Lord Muzan, you didn't tell us about her," she says, Muzan glanced at her. "And why would I find the need to inform you?" he asks, Daki flinches at his gaze. "W-We could've guarded her," she simply replies.

Muzan blinks and thought for a bit, "she doesn't need protecting," he tilts your chin up a bit, his breath tickling you to the bone. "After all, she has the power to make more of her kin."

Daki went silent at his words. "You brought the Pillar back to life, didn't you?" he asked, you nodded. "He was a kind soul, I didn't want him to die..."

"But despite his protests about becoming a demon to Akaza, you still made him one but he wasn't worried at all," Muzan points out, you shrug. "I mean, I'm not their enemy-"

"So she is a demon hunter after all?" asks Daki, Muzan only laughs sinisterly. "A double spy if you may, but it's hard to get through her mind these days. So I'm going to have to you keep silent about this, alright Darling?" he asks, leaning in for a kiss.

You pulled his hair backwards as you slipped away from him, "no more kisses. And you can trust me...

... a girl can have her fun...

... after all, it's a spy's bad habit to keep secrets," you smirk.

"But remember," you point your gun that you brought with with you, already cocked. "I'm not your friend friend nor your foe, I simply just like having myself a little amusement," you say, giggling as you pulled the trigger on his head.