Now Playing: Heart to Heart

Status: Unedited

Published: August 2, 2023

You, Giyuu and the gang roamed the city like crazy. You were way used to Ostania that you forgot how Westalis was like a maze for a rat.

You scratched your head and called the others, "do you guys have anything?" you asked.

"Makio here, none so far."

"Shinazugawa, I've got nothing."

"Tengen, found a few people but they're just smoking pot by the alleys."

"Tokito... I've got a lead..."

You could hear someone struggling in Muichiro's background, making you and Giyuu rush to his location to see him choking a man with a Bikers'vest on, his motorcycle trashed.

You cringed at the sight, it was a Bikers' literal nightmare.

"Put him down, Tokito..." says Giyuu, making the boy follow his instructions. "Now speak," he says sternly.

"Never!"

You spun your keys in your fingers, "surely you would speak now since one of your members stabbed you in the back.

And specifically you, Armallo Schmidt."

The man's irises narrowed, "who are you talking about?! Is it-"

"Johnson Green?" asked Muichiro, you smirked. "Bingo."

The man slumped down, "it was all his fault for dropping his damn phone behind... damn it..."

You kicked his head and got to his face, "so you, pretty boy, are going to speak," you say, grabbing a handful of his hair. "Why would you kill an innocent man and his family?" you sneered.

"He wasn't innocent, okay?! He wrecked Julius little by little!" he yells.

You raised a brow, "your secretary?"

He nods, "yes! The Minister's lackey employed him years ago as a hacker!" you let go of him and sat him down on a crate that was in the alley.

"What do you mean by wreck?" asked Tengen.

"All the documents we worked hard for, they took it from us. All our extensive research we made on the North through sleepless night, all gone just to find a way to destroy the East. We were his lapdogs, but he wanted us to kill people."

Giyuu nods, "have you tried to ask about why he wanted them dead or who the targets may be?"

The man shook his, "we tried, but they didn't want to tell us any more."

You raised a brow, "then who did he want dead?"

"His former advisor, Keith Shening."

You scratch your head, "and what would his motive be?" asked Giyuu.

"I heard him talking in his room around lunch, said something about lawyers, guns, hardcore evidence and shit..."

"Have they gotten into some beef lately?"

"Very cooked beef, those two would literally fight all day about money-"

You bit your lip, "of course, money would be the main motive..."

He nods, "he deprived him of his salary, he knew of his drug addiction and attempted to stop him."

Sanemi frowns, "procrastinating just means more chaos."

"But instead of helping, Keith turned the tables on him so he made him look like the bad guy..."

Giyuu writes everything down, "so entirely, you're saying it's not Minister's fault that he got blown up?"