Now Playing: Until I Found You (Piano Version)

Status: Unedited

Published: August 3, 2023

You couldn't wipe your smile off your face on the way back to the village.

Giyuu held your hand the whole way, arriving with your hands still intertwined.

Shinobu was the first to run outside her Estate and to the Water Pillar's Estate, Kyojuro, Mitsuri and Tengen following suite. And you weren't expecting Muichiro to be there as well but yeah, the more the merrier.

"So?" Shinobu spoke up first, you and Giyuu blinked at the same time. "What?" you asked.

Kyojuro giggles, "are you two together now?" he asked, Muichiro looked at him with wide eyes. "What?!"

Tengen laughs, "you didn't know, Tokito? Giyuu confessed to Y/n," he says to the boy, making his turquoise eyes divert from Tengen to you and Giyuu's hands that were still intertwined.

You just know that Muichiro had finally got his memories back from shock.

You giggled and shook your head.

Shinobu.exe has stopped breathing.

Kyojuro.exe has stopped smiling.

Tengen.exe has stopped being flashy.

Muichiro.exe has dropped his tea.

Like, literally. Muichiro dropped his teacup and spilled tea everywhere.

Shinobu slammed her hands on the table and started choking you, "did he say something wrong?! What's there not to like?!" she asked you.

"Shinobu-"

"Keep your mouth shut, Tomioka-san! This is between me and Y/n!"

Giyuu sweat dropped as she continues to maul you, "let me speak!"

"Hell no! You're gonna tell me right now why you rejected him!"

Giyuu pulled you away from her and hugged you, "wha- I didn't reject him!" you say.

Kyojuro pried Shinobu off you and calmed her down, "you didn't?" asked the Flame Pillar.

Giyuu nods and puts a hand around your waist, pulling you close to him.

"We've settled that I'll court her starting today," he smiles.

Muichiro blinked, "court?"

Tengen nods at the boy, "yup. It's like making the girl fall more for you," Mitsuri explains, Muichiro hums.

You lean into Giyuu's chest, "and our official relationship will start when everything is over. When spies and demon slayers will no longer be needed. That way, we could live a peaceful life," you smile.

"Just say yes already and start dating! You two have been head over heels over each other, and this is our reward for being your wingmen?!

Unacceptable! Fucking unacceptable!" Shinobu jumps on you and started pulling your cheeks, "Shinobu, calm down!" says Mitsuri, at this point, Shinobu's going ballistic. She's even starting to remind you of Zenitsu going berserk for girls.

The Love Pillar successfully pulled her off you, "Shinobu, love doesn't work that way. Love is like a paved road, it has to be built slowly or the outcome will be rough if you want it rushed," Mitsuri explains.

Tengen nods, "flamboyance at it's finest. Kanroji is right, Kocho. Slow and steady wins the race," the Sound Pillar says.

"Just not at sex."