Now Playing: Billie Jean

Status: Unedited

Published: July 22, 2023

"Billie Jean is not my lover!"

"Whoo!"

"She's just a girl who claims that-"

"I am the one!"

"But-"

"The kid is not my son!"

You and Kyojuro sang together the song you had just taught him while walking from the Master

while eating mochi on the way home. It was scorching hot, but you two didn't mind at all as long as you don't burn down.

Giyuu was behind the two of you, humming along softly to the familiar song.

"Let's go get ice cream!" you said, Kyojuro raised a brow. "Never heard of it. But from the sound of it, it must be a frozen delicacy!"

You giggled, "exactly! Giyuu, let's get ice cream!" you said, he only smiles. "Sure..."

You let go of Kyojuro and ran to Giyuu, taking his hand and starting another song.

"You've been hit by-" you point at Kyojuro with finger guns, "pow pow!" he exclaimed, falling down as if he was hit.

You the point it at Giyuu, "you've been struck by-"

"Pow!" he pulled his shoulder back and held it as if it were shot.

"A smooth criminal!" you three sang, you grabbed your crotch and did a toe stand, "hee hee!" you exclaimed.

Giyuu and Kyojuro laughed at you, "come on, guys! Hurry up!" you said, lacing arms with them with you in the middle.

You felt your phone vibrate and checked a message from Fiona, "hold on, it's Nightfall," you tell Giyuu, he nods and brings you both to some shade as you texted Nightfall back.

Dad's Simp 🗿

;Care to explain to me what the fuck did you just kill a few nights ago?

; It's been brothering me

Pinocchio 🤥

;Brothering

;Brothering

;Brothering

Dad's Simp 🗿

;Fuck you

Pinocchio 🤥

;Sure

;Threesome tonight at my place

Dad's Simp 🗿

; Stfu

Pinocchio 🤥

;Would you believe me tho?

Dad's Simp 🗿

;Bitch

;Only you know what the hell that was