Now Playing: Last Friday Night

Status: Unedited

Published: July 15, 2023

It was your year-end celebration today, and your class was planning a little party.

And of course, every one of the girls want you to invite your mysterious boy.

You roll your eyes, "if he's alright with it sure, he can come. But why?" you asked, Giyuu rubbed your shoulder.

Izzy twirled her fingers in her hair strands, "I mean, everyone wants to get to know him, so..." she looked at Giyuu and bit her lip, winking at him.

Glad to say that you saw him physically cringe.

You pat his shoulder, "well too bad for you guys, he isn't usually the extrovert type. He usually doesn't go to gatherings or parties, and it's unusual for him to agree in participating in this event," you say.

Giyuu nods, "you know me so well..." he says in a small voice that only you can hear, you giggle and nudge him by his chest. "Of course dummy, I'm all you ever talk to at home," you reply.

Giyuu was seen fiddling with his fingers nervously at the accident the other day.

During training, he accidentally slashed your neck right where your jugular was. Safe to say that you regenerated almost immediately, but the amount of blood you lost actually made you loose consciousness for a mere 5 minutes, but it's thanks to Giyuu who actually seemed help from Shinobu and made sure you were going to be alright.

He was still in regret for hurting you unintentionally.

"... so? Everyone should in on drinking! Come on Y/n, please?" says Yuri, eyes like a puppy's.

You roll your eyes, "alright, let's choose!"

You wrote on the board.

"All in favor or drinking and karaoke stand on the left, all in favor of arcades and-"

Before you could even finish, almost everyone went to the left. "Majority wins!" everyone cheered.

You shrug, "I guess it's decided," you slap Giyuu's hand as a form of a high-five, "we're drinking tonight, baby!"

Giyuu smiled behind his mask at your cheerful attitude, he always found himself showing a little joy whenever you were in joy yourself.

He rubbed his sweaty forehead and he went his way towards you, sitting down on your table as he watched you list everything you might need for this afternoon.

"... okay, so where are we gonna have the party at?" Derick asked, you pointed at Eve, "hers, she volunteered," you say.

"Should we have beer?" you heard Emily asked, you shrugged. "Beer sounds good," you say, listing it down.

"Vodka?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Pizza's on me!"

"I'll bring Mac and cheese."

"What about soda?"

"Bring a shit load!"

"Slow down! I can't write like a fucking robot!" you yell.

Giyuu tapped your shoulder lightly, making you turn your attention to him. "What's wrong?" you asked him, he shook his head. "I..."

"Hm?"

"I don't know what to wear for tonight..." he says, having a small blush creep up his cheeks.

You smile, "you can wear anything you like. It's a party dude, loosen up," you giggle.