Chapter 5

" I have selected Anna to replace Sally as all of your requests. Now Anna will be in the team for the final match," As Victoria finished speaking, the team members started to cheer making Anna happy and almost forgetting the forest incident.
" Let's practice since the new coach is in a meeting with the principal," Victoria announced.
The practice is divided into three parts, the easy drill, intermediate drill and advanced drill.
After doing the easy drill which had Anna run around the cones, then she did Team Hand-off Exchange, Flag Sweep Drill, Hands Target Drill and Pass and Catch. Anna went toward her bag to drink some water. As she was drinking, some of the team members come to her.
" Anna, I must say you are strong after facing a deadly attack, you still stay in school," Tina who is the goalkeeper said.
" I could have gone home and stayed inside for days," Wanda commented.
" I have Beta blood and I can't be scared due to a small attack. I am surprised that it took this long for someone to have the courage to attack me," Anna spoke proudly. Then Anna went to the ground.
" I told you, Ava is nice unlike Anna who thinks highly of herself," Tina muttered to Wanda.
" Why can't she just admit that she is scared? The world won't end," Wanda scoffed while looking at Anna.
" Thank moon goddess that Ava will be our Luna. Imagine what if Anna was our Luna?" Tina's words stiffed Wanda who answered in a whisper fearing someone hears her.
" Our pack will be ruined since Anna is...like a gangster who doesn't have qualities like a Luna,"
" Tina and Wanda, stop gossiping and come here," Victoria shouts from the ground.
" Coming Captain," Tina and Wanda answered simultaneously. Then they went to the ground to practice.
As the girls were busy doing practice, Sebastian arrives and was surprised to find Anna practising.
" She is strong," Sebastian whispered to himself and blew the whistle making everyone on the ground look at him.
All the girls stand in front of Sebastian and he spoke, " My name is Sebastian and I will be your temporary coach and trainer. I would like to know your names before I start making changes,"
" My name is Victoria and I am the team captain," Victoria step forward and went back to where she was standing after introducing herself.
Like that one by one, the girls introduced themselves and Anna was the last one to introduce herself.
" My name is Anna and I am Beta's daughter," Sebastian lifted his eyebrows in amusement.
" Were you taught to introduce yourself as Beta's daughter?"
" Yes, Coach," Anna found the question weird and answered it regardless.
" First change is never introduced or talk about your parent's rank. If you really want others to respect you then work for it. Like Victoria who is an omega yet, she becomes a team captain despite all other members of this team being daughters of Zetas, Deltas, Kappas and Beta. Because out of this school no one cares about your parent's rank other than their enemies. Am I clear?"
" Yes sir," Everyone shouted. Anna felt uncomfortable as the coach insulted her indirectly soon she brush off the feeling thinking it was unrealistic and stupid.
" Second change is that once a week there will be a trial match between the boys and you. This will help you to understand your opponent's strengths and weaknesses along with yours.
The third change is during some trial matches, I will arrange the teams which will be mixed with boys and girls.
The fourth change is from tomorrow onwards the cheers teams and the boy's team will be practising with you all. And this change is made by the principal due to the current situation the pack is facing," After hearing the fourth change made the girls groan and few objected saying,
"Won't this makes them aware of our strategies,"
" It will until you show them. The rule of practising together applies on the school ground. I suggest you all can also practice outside the school if you don't want the boys to know your strategies," Coach Sebastian spoke while the girls nodded in agreement.
" Now, I want to see how you all play so for that you will be having a small match now. The even number of girls will be against an odd number of girls. After seeing this match, I will remove or change the position of anyone. So give your best," Coach Sebastian explained.
Then he shouted, " Am I clear?" to which the girls shouted back, "Yes, Coach,"
" Wanda and Tina, you two will be the team leader for this match,"
" Yes, coach," Wanda and Tina spoke simultaneously.
When Sebastian blew the whistle to start the match. The team with an even number of girls had better teamwork but the opponent team were fast and they were able to take the ball quickly.
Sebastian was focused on each girl and he was impressed with the performance of Victoria and Anna. But he frowned as he noticed Anna didn't let her team members take the ball. Rather he felt Anna is fighting with everyone and she is poor at teamwork.
After the time was up, all the girls stand in front of Sebastian waiting for his view.
" All of you were better than I expected. Victoria, you proved with your performance that you deserved to be the captain of the team," Coach Sebastian praised Victoria making her smile while others clapped for her.
" Thank you, Coach," Victoria bowed her head in respect and gratitude for Coach's comment.
" Wanda, Alex and Anna will be temporarily out of the team until they prove themselves," Coach Sebastian commented making everyone shocked.
" But Coach, Anna is great and she defected Aston who was known as 'Undefeatable'. Alex and Wanda have been in the team from the beginning and because of them, we have won matches as well," Victoria quickly objected to the Coach's decision.
" Wanda lacks the leader's quality due to which her team lost the match. Alex didn't know where the ball was in half the match. Anna didn't seem to have a team as she wasn't letting her team play but rather showing she can manage all alone," Sebastian commented harshly making Victoria realise her mistake to question him. But she was adamant and learned to stand up and express her opinion so she decided to use another approach to share her opinions.
" Okay, Coach," Victoria mumbled.
" As the three of you know your mistakes, work on them if you want to play in the final match," Coach Sebastian looked at Wanda, Alex and Anna to which they nodded their heads.
" Practice timing is over so you all can leave," Sebastian muttered and waited for all the girls to leave as it as instructed by Alpha Chris that teachers will be presented in the school until all the students left.
As Anna was walking in the park, she was furious and frustrated that she kicked the wall next to her.
" This is the fucking worse day of my life," Anna muttered.
" What made you so angry?" A voice comes from behind Anna. It was Liam who was nervous but didn't show his emotions.
Looking at Liam, Anna remembered Liam was in the plan with Aston. This made Anna go into a rage that she scream to run toward Liam.
Anna slapped Liam and then punched him in the face. She continued to slap and throw punches in random directions. Liam didn't do anything to protect himself until Anna tried to kick him where it could hurt the most.
" Are you crazy to kick me there?" Liam questions in bewilderment.
" You joined in Aston's plan. How could you betray me like that?" Anna screamed ignoring Liam's question.
" Aston assured me that he will be in the forest with you all the time and I didn't know about the trap. I won't ever do that to you. I never wanted you to be hurt and that's why I joined in Aston's plan since Aston told me he will play with your mind as you did," Liam looked sincerely miserable which made Anna believe him.
" You didn't know so I forgive you," Anna mumbled making Liam to hugged Anna.
" Now tell me what happened?" Liam asked as he drags Anna towards his car.
" My bike...," Anna tries to stop Liam but he said,
" Don't worry about your bike. It's in the pack house garage,"
" How did you do that?" Anna questions
" Magician never reveals his secret," Liam chuckled.
Oliver was already in the car sitting in the driving seat. As soon as Anna sat in the car, Oliver apologise to her.
" Anna, I am sorry. I swear if I knew something like this could happen, I could never...," Anna interrupted Oliver saying,
" It's okay, Oliver,"
Anna wasn't in a good mood and she never liked Oliver as he bullies her friend, Chloe. Therefore, she didn't have the patience to hear Oliver's apology. Oliver understood by judging Anna's tone and nodded then looked at Liam. Liam made a facial gesture to Oliver to ignore Anna's rudeness to which, Oliver obeyed.
" Anna, can you now tell me what made you angry?" Liam asked for the third time.
" The new coach temporary removed me from the team," Anna gritted her teeth in the end. After listening to Anna, Oliver and Liam looked at each other and started to laugh loudly.
" You joined and removed on the same day," Liam laugh hard after he commented while Anna tried to control her anger by breathing deeply.
" If I wasn't pissed at Aston. I could have called him right away," Oliver spoke while he tried to control his laugh.
" Don't say his name in front of me," Anna whispered as she warns which made Oliver and Liam quiet. Since Anna has a bad temper and she can get violent which could cause Liam and Oliver to be admitted to the pack hospital.
After a while of silence, Liam privately messages Ava.