Chapter 39

Parking the car in the garage of Packhouse, Ava jogging went inside while Sebastian carried the two bags and followed Ava.

Epsilon Ben and Epsilon Katie were in the Packhouse hall waiting for Ava. As Ava enters the hall, her scent which was now combined with Sebastian didn't go unnoticed by the couple.

" Mom. Dad," Ava hugged her happy parents and notice a frown expression on their faces.

" He marked you," Epsilon Ben barked making Ava scared yet she dared to say,
" He is my mate, Dad,"

" You are a minor. This could have killed you," Epsilon Katie explained holding Ava's neck as she inspect mate mark.

" Hello, Ben and Katie," Sebastian casually enter the hall greeting the couple who growled at him.

" How could you mark my daughter?" Epsilon Ben walked to up Sebastian and asked furiously.

" During the mating ceremony, I couldn't help myself and mark her," Sebastian answered making Ava go red in shyness.

" This could have killed her and you are acting as if it's okay," Epsilon Ben roared making Sebastian growl back which caused the Epsilon couple to have goosebumps and their wolves, Pete and Kat whimper which no one notice.

" Ava has werewolf genes so the possibility of death is none. And don't ever disrespect me," Sebastian warned showing his wolf eyes.

" Marking her early you have risked for the wolf to be awakened. And that's death level possibility, " Sebastian turn around to see Epsilon Frank and Epsilon Linda.

" I'm Frank, Ava's grandfather and she is Linda, my mate," Frank offered his hand to Sebastian who shook it.

" You have a hand of a warrior. How come you are a schoolteacher?" Epsilon Frank muttered feeling the strong and rough texture of Sebastian's hand.

" I always wanted to be a council warrior but it didn't happen so I went for plan B," Sebastian answered.

" That's maybe because of your weak self-control after all you mark my granddaughter before her wolf awaking," Frank laugh at his mocking joke.

Sebastian chuckled and joked,
" I must say being in a coma for years didn't affect your sense of humour or is it?"

Everyone tensed at Sebastian's words especially Epsilon Frank and Epsilon Ben. As the three men glared at each other until Ava diverted their attention by saying,
" I am really hungry from the travelling. Let's eat something, right Mom?"

" Of course, sweetie. I made your favourite, " Epsilon Katie said and then everyone walked towards the Beta Floor.

As Sebastian was walking up the stairs he received a message notification.

Ace; Having fun in the pack house.
Sebastian; Yes, I will make sure Ava leaves this pack today.
Ace; All the best.

After sending the message, Ace kept his phone in his pocket while the waiter placed his dessert.

Ace was with his mate, Disha and her cousin at Price Charles's restaurant. It was Disha's sister, Haniya's mate, Prince Edward's treat for Disha's cousin-brothers who have arrived in America. Most importantly those human brothers happen to be Edward's cousins' mates.

Ace still can't wrap his mind around the coincidence connection of his mate with the Royal Pack which will help him to destroy the Royal Pack.

This questions Ace about the moon goddess as he stops believing her existence because of his childhood. But now things are going great than ever and his childhood plans are looking to be complete.

" How's your dessert?" Disha asked quietly.

" It's okay, try it," Ace muttered knowing well about Disha's sweet tooth so she would love the dessert.

Ace looked around the table. Amongst the people, Disha had a strong aura of dominance but her lack of confidence may look like she is a timid person. Then there is Asha who is having an internal fight with her wolf because, despite her mate, Rohan being here she is ignoring his presence.

Noticing Asha speaking in Tamil with her sister, Nina. This cause Nina's aura of humanity to reduce, normally a royal losing his humanity would result in his execution yet the council and royals are letting Nina live. This confirms his doubt, they want her to live because she will be used for them in future. After all, being a sunshinner Nina will have four powers one of them is seeing the future.

Sitting next to her is Yasmin, the quietest one in the group who happens to see the future as well. Looking at Nina and Yasmin, anyone can guess these two are close by their hips. And sometimes Yasmin's aura of hate causes the royal werewolves and him to have goosebumps.

There was Roshini whose eyes are always observing everything and everyone. Her presence can be mistaken as a shadow and sometimes Ace couldn't sense her.

At last, Haniya who is Disha's sister and Prince Edward's mate. She will be receiving her title of Royal Female Beta once her training is finished. Ace believes Haniya is the reason that his mate, Disha and her cousins are alive.

After all, the arrival of the sunshinner can cause a division in Moon-lighter Wolf King's rule around the world. And there is a prophecy of the sunshinner's arrival along with a war which can cause more damage than the War of Love and Pain.

Prince Edward's phone ring caught Ace's attention and he started to eavesdrop on his conversation.

" Prince Edward, I just got information that the Alpha of Holwer Pack investigate the captured rogues against our orders. And release all the rogues except one saying the others didn't know what they are getting into," The voice from the phone muttered.

" Okay but why are you informing me this?" Prince asked.

" The council members and I thought the girls should participate in questioning this rogue. And see if someone is confident enough to take extreme steps. We do have King Victor's permission for this," The voice explains.

" I will inform you of my opinion," Prince Edward then cuts the call. While Ace scoffs mentally as King Victor doesn't have any right on sunshinner werewolves.

And the council is doing a crime to keep his mate and her cousin in darkness with their plan. Their actions motivate Ace on his mission on killing the King and rule over all the councils around the world.