Chapter 15

Alpha Chris arrived at midnight after visiting nearby packs to discuss the possibility of being attacked by the Unknown and their help. He went directly to the hospital morgue to look at the dead bodies just in case he knows any of them.
" Alpha, I was able to get information on them... they were banished by their pack because of an assault on the Alpha's daughter. The Alpha told they lost their humanity after he banish them," Gamma Aiden shared after Alpha Chris saw the bodies.
" What is the pack name?" Alpha Chris asked about the information that Gamma Aiden forgot to mention.
" Sunlight pack," Gamma Aiden answers making Aloha Chris groan and mutter,
" Are you kidding me?"
Gamma Aiden shakes his head as 'no'. Sunlight pack used to be an ally to Howler pack but after Alpha Chris took the position, Sunlight Alpha broke their alliances.
" Is he coming here?" Alpha Chris asked to hope to hear no as he didn't like the Alpha of Sunlight.
" Yes, the dead bodies' families want to bury them," Gamma Aiden answered.
" Make sure he stays for a shorter period," Alpha Chris orders and then both of them were walking into the hospital corridor when a doctor greeted them.
" Alpha, Gamma," The doctor bowed before he continued to speak.
" The blood on the bouquet was from the blood that was stolen a few months ago... It took a considerable amount of time and effort to find as the blood belonged to someone who died a long time ago,"
" Who has the access to the blood storage?" Alpha Chris asked looking frustrated knowing the spy can access classified areas in the hospital.
" Only the doctors and nurses, Alpha... But due to some financial issues, we have given access to medical students who pay monthly for the accessibility of the classified areas," Doctor answered truthfully making Alpha Chris and Gamma Aiden growl.
" If there were any financial issues, you could have asked for help from Alpha... Do you have any idea of the dangers the medical students can face using classified areas," Gamma Aiden barks at the doctor who whimpered helplessly and was looking at the floor.
" You tell the chief executive of the hospital, to meet me tomorrow," Doctor nodded at Alpha Chris's order and left as he didn't want to be any of the deadly auras' of the Alpha and Gamma.
" Do you think the medical students might have seen something they shouldn't?" Alpha Chris asked Gamma Aiden once they were outside the hospital.
" I don't think so... otherwise it could cause controversy and we could have found out it... But that doesn't guarantee in the future it will be the same," Gamma Aiden replies as they walk towards the car.
" I even forgot about the secret in those classified areas, " Gamma Aiden continue to speak making Alpha Chris hum in response.
Then Alpha Chris's phone rings breaking the silence in the car.
" Yes, Aston," Alpha Chris answered whose voice sounded annoyed making Aston frown.
" Dad, I need to talk about something important," Aston spoke choosing his words carefully as he sense Alpha Chris's mood.
" Aston go to sleep. You have school tomorrow," Alpha Chris then cut the call while Aston felt embarrassed as he was scolded like a child.
" Why the hell is he treating me like a child? I am going to be the Alpha of this pack," Aston muttered before turning around to find Oliver and Liam sleeping in his bed. This made Aston sigh and jump on his friends to wake them.
" What the hell?" Oliver and Liam groan in sleepiness.
" I have to challenge Dad for the Alpha position," Aston announced shocking his friends.
" Did you speak to Uncle Chris?" Liam asked at the same time when Oliver questions,
" What did he say about those rumours?"
After Liam share with Aston and Oliver the information Sophia gave. They were utterly shocked by their parent's behaviour and they could have ignored their parents' past. But their present action can be considered abuse. Oliver suggested finding out their parents' past which may link to the dead bodies and that's why Alpha isn't sharing with them. Aston recommended asking their parents first and giving them a chance to explain making Oliver and Liam agree.
" He scolded me like a freaking kid before I could ask him anything," Aston answered and then continue,
" We have to start observing Dad's fighting techniques in his human and wolf form,"
" Our dads have stopped training us because of those dead bodies," Liam points out making Aston nod in acknowledgement. Then Oliver started to yawn,
" Shall we discuss this in the morning? I want my beauty sleep," Oliver muttered.
Liam quickly got up and muttered,
" Yeah, Sophia might be missing me," Liam's voice sounded a bit animalistic making Aston and Oliver assume it was Liam's wolf.
Aston went to the bathroom after Liam left where Oliver was using his phone. As he has been living with Aston ever since he found out about his adoption.
Oliver strolled through Chloe's page, checking her photos. While he was thinking about the treatment Chloe got from the high-ranked members. This made Oliver realise the reason why Chloe never stand up against him. The reason behind his bullying of Chloe is that he finds her suspicious. He always felt she is hiding something and had the urge to know.
" Where are you going?" Oliver questions as he notices Aston leaving which stopped him from thinking about Chloe.
" Why? Are you scared I won't come back to sleep with you?" Aston question back behaving like a loving boyfriend and making Oliver laugh and curse at him.
Aston dropped his smile when he closed the door behind him. He walks towards the wing where young unmated wolves stay. As he was walking towards a door, he was feeling nervous and was starting think to drop his plan. But the door opened when Aston stood in the front as if the person knew Aston was outside.
" Future Alpha, how can I help you?" Annie asked in a charming tone.
Aston just walks inside her room without giving any answer while Annie smirks as she closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you want Ava to end up with Aston or Sebastian?