Chapter 61

Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian entered their pack house feeling exhaustion tonight.

" Boys," Epsilon Samuel called out them from the kitchen.

" Is he in the kitchen?" Alpha Ace question.

" I just hope he didn't cook for us," Beta Sebastian muttered to which Alpha Ace agreed.

" Have this special Martini I made. Today, you have exhausted yourself with that fire," Epsilon Samuel mumbled handing out drinks to them which they gladly take.

" Sebastian, it high time you choose a chosen mate than look for fate mate," Beta Sebastian choked on his drink hearing his Dad's words.

" I don't want a chosen mate, Dad," Beta Sebastian announced finishing the Martini with Alpha Ace.

" Your mom will be disappointed to see you pick her murders' daughter over the revenge, " Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian stiffened at Epsilon Samuel's words.

Epsilon Samuel laugh and pour Martini on the two glasses ordering them,
" Have some more of Martini. I added a special ingredient, "

Alpha Ace and Beta Sebastian's body obeyed Epsilon Samuel's order. As their hand reach out to pick the glass and without their consent, they open their mouth to drink the Martini in one go.

" I'm the Alpha," Alpha Ace roared feeling betrayed.

" Right now, you are my son who needs to be disciplined along with his brother, Ace," Epsilon Samuel said.

Than Alpha Ace's phone rings a unique ringtone that Alpha Ace have kept for his mate, Disha.

Epsilon Samuel pulls out the phone from Alpha Ace's pocket while receiving a death glare from Alpha Ace.

" Looks like Luna wants to spend time with you, Alpha. No matter what, complete the mating bond with her tonight, " Epsilon Samuel ordered shocking the boys.

" No," Alpha Ace roared trying to break free from the spell he doesn't know of.

" You can't deny me, Ace. Leave now," Epsilon Samuel smugly said while Alpha Ace walked out like a puppet. Leaving an angry growing Beta behind.

" He will kill you for this, Dad," Beta Sebastian barked.

" That will never happen. Unlike you, he could have used Ava to our advantage and killed her," Epsilon Samuel barked back and question him,

" Why did you choose her? her parents killed your mom and your pack"

" Because she is my fated mate, Dad. She will betray that Holwer pack when the time will come Dad....," Epsilon Samuel interrupted Beta Samuel shouting,

" It doesn't matter she choose to betray that pack. She have those murders blood on her veins. As long as she lives, the revenge isn't complete, "

" Don't make me do it, dad," Beta Sebastian begged with his eyes tearful.

" Please... She is my peace," Beta Sebastian begged again making his Dad laugh wickedly.

" Her parents ruined our peace and she is your peace. That doesn't work like that, Sebastian, " Epsilon Samuel clapping his hands on the counter.

" Bring her to me, unconscious and then you will guard the underground cell," Epsilon Samuel ordered.

Beta Sebastian stood up with a red face from the internal fight. As he walked out, he was growling non-stop making other members aware the unusual atmosphere.

Epsilon Samuel stayed in the kitchen drinking the separated Martini he made for himself.

" Epsilon," Zeta entered the kitchen bowing to him.

" What is it?" He asked arrogantly.

" Is everything okay with the Alpha and Beta?" Zeta asked looking at the two empty glasses.

" They are great... Both of them went to do important work to do for the mission and pack," Epsilon Samuel smiled with pride.

" You can leave," Epsilon Samuel said as he continue to enjoy his drink.

After an hour, Epsilon Samuel walked out of the house as he was notified by the guards Beta Sebastian have arrived with unconscious Ava.

Beta Sebastian walked to his Dad carrying Ava in the bridal style. His face was full of rage, disgust and fear.

" You will pay for this, Dad," Beta Sebastian vowed as he handed his mate to his Dad.

" You will thank me in the future, Sebastian," Epsilon Samuel muttered carrying Ava to among the darkness of forest while Beta Sebastian walked to the underground cell location.

Epsilon Samuel already prepared for his plan as he reach to his location. Where he kept an coffin and dig a hole.

After tieing Ava with a rope, Epsilon Samuel slapped her face hard. Because of the pain, Ava woke up feeling the stinging pain. She looked at Epsilon Samuel's face in stupefaction.

" Who... You are Sebby's Dad," Ava spoke in fear seeing an inhumanity werewolf for the first time.

" Sebby? What a stupid name," Epsilon Samuel exclaimed in rage scaring Ava more.

" Sebby," She shouted but Epsilon Samuel's loud laugher stopped her.

" He won't be coming till the sunrise... I never thought I would spell my sons. Because of you, I did," Epsilon Samuel barked punching Ava in her face.

" Why are you doing this?" She asked crying and shaking.

" You should have ask this question to your parents who killed my mate, my family, friends and my pack," Epsilon Samuel slapped Ava back to back as he mention his late members.

" What are you talking about?" She shouted in helplessness.

" Dark Knight Pack," Her eyes widen hearing the pack's name.

" I trained my sons for years to take revenge for the murder of innocent lives... You are a snag that needs to be kill so Sebastian can take revenge," Epsilon Samuel growls as he pushed Ava into the coffin

Ava used all her strength to push open the lid while Epsilon Samuel drags the coffin near the hole and push it down. Ava scream inside feeling the fall.

Epsilon Samuel covers the hole in his wolf form and howls looking at full moon. He goes for run as celebrating his first kill of his revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to know what will Alpha Ace do, read fortune chapter- 20.