Chapter 17

Sebastian can hear the noises of the girls' team practising even though he has closed his office room's door. Sebastian is barely keeping himself under control and not shifting to kill everyone in his way. The emotions he is feeling are indestructible as he is furious with the Howler Pack's high-ranked members that he didn't want to waste time and kill them. Then he was feeling miserable and disgusted whenever he remembers what he saw in Susan's memory which makes him have a hard time breathing.
Despite driving with Ava, inhaling her scent non-stop did not help him to feel better but it made him feel worse. As thought comes to his mind that mates bring love and comfort to each other. But in his father's case, Samuel's mate was ripped out of his life. Making Samuel lose his humanity in the end and have pleasure in torturing innocent people. The reason behind this was none other than Howler Pack's high-rank members.
" Anna, come to my office," Sebastian spoke into the mic when he heard Anna's voice.
" Yes, Coach," Anna said as she entered the office in sweats.
" I need your help to keep Aston away from Ava, " Anna was shocked after hearing Sebastian making her frown.
" What... Why?" She tries to form a question but she couldn't.
" Aston is trying to separate Ava and me. I want to stop him and I think you will help me," Sebastian further explained his statement trying to act normal.
" I think you have a misunderstanding, Coach," Anna muttered as she knows Aston values mate bonds a lot and won't do anything to disrespect it.
" Someone has sent me proof that Aston is trying to separate Ava from me... Aston was the one who send me the picture of him and Ava kissing. Then a recording of Ava reacting to the kissing post of you and Aston and her about to kiss him... Aston thought sending me these will make me reject Ava," Sebastian showed Anna the pictures and recording but Anna shook her head.
" Coach, this isn't Aston's way... I known him since childhood and he won't go so lowly to do something like that," Anna muttered.
" I can prove to you that Aston is trying to steal Ava from me... He will be leaving with Ava today from school. He will fake his bike is broken in the middle of the road and he makes sure he spends an entire night with Ava," Sebastian reveals the plan Aston made due to Annie's manipulation. Anna tries to control her laugh as this plan sounds like a movie plan which isn't Aston's style. As Aston likes to fight directly and openly rather than plotting behind someone's back. Except for the time when he planned to trap Anna in the forest.
" I want you to pretend to be Ava and you can see what I am saying is true, " Sebastian orders knowing well that Anna will object but still he wanted to know her reaction.
" I am sorry, Coach. But I am not doing this and I will talk with Aston. He will explain to you that he is innocent and someone is plotting against him," Anna muttered and was about to leave the room.
" Anna, either you do what I said or I will remove you from the team completely," Anna stood still as she digest Sebastian's words then she slowly turn around angrily.
" How...," Sebastian interrupted Anna saying,
" I just wanted to prove to you that Aston is trying to steal Ava from me... If I turn out to be wrong then I will do whatever you say,"
" I want you to publicly apologise to Aston for your stupid suspicion and then me for blackmailing, " Anna crossed her arms as she tells her demand.
" I will but if Aston is trying to steal Ava then I will need your help to stop him," Sebastian muttered.
" Deal," Anna said and left the room in anger.
Anna didn't waste time and messaged her friends to help her to switch places with Ava.
Anna; I need help to switch places with Ava.
Alice; Good for you, Ava is wearing a plain blue sweatshirt and jeans.
Chloe; You can have my jeans, which I am wearing.
Alice; I will bring Ava's sweatshirt. Meet you in the girl's locker room in a few minutes.
It wasn't the first time, Anna will pretend to be Ava. She has fooled many people by pretending to be her twin just for fun. And that's why her friends didn't ask the question but rather helped her instantly.
Luckily, Ava changed her clothes in the morning and wore simple clothing. That made it easy for Anna to arrange the same clothing.
" Anna, " Chloe came to the locker room where Anna is seating on a bench.
" Let's exchange our pants in the meanwhile Alice brings Ava's sweatshirt," Anna muttered then Anna wore Chloe's simple blue jeans while Chloe wore Anna's black ripped jeans that have chains attached.
" I feel badass while wearing these," Chloe commented as she flaunts the jeans she is wearing.
" Clothes have magic to make you feel amazing, beautiful and badass depending on the aesthetic of it," Anna spoke.
" Well, in that case, I am going to buy badass clothes. Are you in?" Chloe asked.
" Okay, let's go to the human mall for that," Anna suggested making Chloe clap in excitement.
" And here it is, Ava's sweatshirt," Alice announced as she entered the girls' locker room.
" How did you get it?" Anna asked as she gets the shirt and changed.
" I have my ways," Alice responds as she proudly sits on the bench next to Chloe.
" Damn, Chloe, this jean looks great on you," Alice commented making Chloe smile.
" Thanks, we will be going to the human mall to upgrade my wardrobe," Chloe declared.
" Cool, when are we going?" Alice asked.
"At the weekend," Anna was the one to answer making her friends nod in agreement.
" Okay, I have to go and if I don't return pack the house at sunset. Tell Dad and Alpha to follow the location of Aston's bike," Anna said while looking at her friends. Anna thought if Sebastian is telling the truth then she have to plan something because she can't bare Aston's presence the whole night.
"Don't worry about that. What are you planning?" Alice asked sounding mischievous while Chloe smirked in anticipation to know Anna's plan.
" I will tell you everything at the barbecue party," Anna said and hugged her friends before leaving.
Anna left her bag inside her locker and went outside of the school. She was quick to find Aston as he was on his bike in front of the door. Anna went and sat on the bike hoping Aston could say something or act surprised. But Aston started to drive at high speed making Anna hold his torso tightly. Anna noticed Aston was going towards the human territory and they were easily led out without giving any reason to the patrolling guards.
This made Anna conclude either Alpha Chris have already given permission or Aston had used his title to get away with formalities. The latter thought felt more believable than the first for Anna as Alpha Chris won't let Aston or Ava go out of the pack without any warriors. This made Anna believe Sebastian's words and was waiting to see Aston's act of having his bike broken in the middle of nowhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen?