Chapter 65

After Aston demanding to talk privately with Anna, they both went to her room. Entering the room, Anna repeated her words,
"I'm not coming with you,"

" Why?" Aston asked having affection look he never had.

" Because I want to live, Aston," Anna yelled not noticing the affection and continue to speak,

" I won't be able to breath if I stay there... I would be hearing him saying ' your time will come Anna' and seeing him everywhere,"

" Anna, I won't let him hurt," Aston promise but Anna scoffed reminding him,

" I will be murdered, Aston, just like the seer told me,"

" Anna, we can change that. There are recorded proof people have change their prediction," Aston reasoned walking to her and holding her arms.

" You will be safe," He muttered, Anna pushes his hands away objecting,

" Do you remember what happen to Sophia? She was inside our pack yet he took her. Only Moon knows where she is,"

" She is back. We saved her," Aston lied unintentionally surprising Anna.

" What? Are you telling the truth?" Anna asked with the happiness.

" Yes, she is getting treated at the hospital," Aston went along his lie as he is desperate to bring Anna with come.

" How did you rescue her?" She asked.

" That's confidential since you don't have Luna title yet. Come back, Anna," Aston muttered caressing her face making Anna uncomfortable.

" What are you doing?" She asked in a weird tone.

" We are mates, Anna," Aston reminded her being offended.

" Yeah, but we don't want each other," Anna snarled walking few steps backwards.

Aston pulls her to him harsh and quickly injecting her. Anna pushed him and started to feel light head and dizziness.

" I hate you," She lashed out in drunken manner.

Aston whined a bit and catch her before she fell on the ground. Lifting her in bridal style, he walks outside.

" You drug her," President Noah barked standing in front of Aston as a barrier along with Vice President Khai.

" Here is the letter from Alpha," Oliver handed the envelope President Noah who read it fast while Aston and Oliver walked to their car.

" Have fun being the President, crow head," Oliver shouted before driving off.

" Stay away from the pack," Aston mumbled making Oliver to laugh.

The pack is fifteen minutes far from the motorcycle. Therefore Aston and Oliver quickly arrive back at the pack.

Anna's and Aston's parents were outside the pack house waiting for them. As they watch Anna being carried unconscious.

" She didn't wanted to come," Aston explained and Ben walked up to him taking Anna.

" The Royal Beta and Royal Gamma is here. Go to the Alpha Office," Ben instructed before walking inside the pack house along with his mate, Katie.

" Why are they here?" Aston asked his Dad.

" I don't know. You better go and find out," Chris responded and accompany boys to the Alpha Office with his mate, Carol.

Chris and Carol stayed outside the Office while Aston and Oliver entered the Office. They greeted the royal with a bow.

" I will tell my assistant to announce an emergency pack meeting," Alpha Christopher said using his landline to call.

" What's the reason for the pack meeting?" Aston asked his grandma, Luna Amy.

" The Royal Beta and Royal Gamma will personally give you the Alpha title and announced a war with the Unknown," Luna Amy answered in kindly tone.

" This isn't a right time to announce a war with the Unknown. I won't allow it," Aston frowned looking at the royals.

" The sooner we announced there will be lesser damage and death," Royal Gamma Charles muttered.

" I agree but I have to rescue my protectee first who is living with the Beta of Unknown," Aston explained and continue,

" Because I'm sure that Sebastian will hide her in a place that I won't be able to find her even after we win,"

Royal Beta and Royal Gamma glance at each other agreeing to respect the boundary. Even as Royals, they are obligated to respect each packs rule, culture and decision unlike it cause harm.

" Okay, I will assign an royal warriors and special squad to recuse your protectee," Royal Beta Edward offered which made everyone happy as it will give them a great advantage.

" Thank you for the generous offer, Royal Beta. The Howler Pack will forever be grateful," Alpha Christopher bowing as gratitude to which the royals nodded briefly.

While all their conversation was being heard by Alpha Ace through the hidden mic. With a smirk, Alpha Ace lean back his chairs relaxing as everything is going as plan.

Alpha Ace glance at the bracelet with black thread attached alongside a candle. His wolf, Ron whines in pain remember Disha's pain from the night.

" We need to talk with mate," Ron whining-bark.

" She needs time to heal," Alpha Ace explained while hearing the conversation which weren't essential matter being discuss.

Alpha Ace phone gets an notification disturbing his concentration.

Sebastian; I will be going out of state to hide Ava. It will take two days.

Ace: Cool.

" The pack members are here. We should go out to make the announcement, " Alpha Christopher's sound come through the headphone then followed by the footsteps and lastly door closing.

Alpha Ace then walked out of his room to perform a ritual on his captured preys. Entering the underground cell, Alpha Ace pulled his phone out playing the recording he got of Sophia being hugged by her family in hospital.

Squatting down to his prey to show the video whose's eyes widen in shock looking at the video in disbelief.

" That's the result of ritual we did for a month, Sophia," Alpha Ace reveal to black hair girl with different eye colour.

" How did she... My body...," Sophia stammered looking at the unfamiliar body of hers. She didn't acknowledge the change until she saw the video.

" You switch my body," Sophia sob helplessly while Alpha Ace laughed loudly and other three captured men looked in fear and pity.