Chapter 62

The ray of sunrise in the sky turning the dark sky into blue. Beta Sebastian roared loudly once he gain the control of his body.

He runs to the pack house direction but the Zetas and Kappas created a barrier between him and the pack house.

" Move away," Beta Sebastian's wolf Sean growled in warning.

" Beta, we saved your mate. She is in the Zeta's camp with our mates protecting her," the Zeta informed making Beta Sebastian to scoff in happiness and relief.

" What did Dad do to her?" Beta Sebastian asked.

" He locked her inside the coffin and buried her alive," Zeta replied making Beta Sebastian to wrap his hand on his hair in frustration. 

Without saying a word, Beta Sebastian hugged each members. And he runs to the Zeta's camp. Following Ava's scent, he nodded to the Female Zetas and Kappas before walking inside the camp.

" I'm sorry, babe... I couldn't save you...," Beta Sebastian stopped seeing Ava's raised palm.

" You are the Beta of the Unknown," Ava whispered in accusing tone.

" Yes, I am," Beta Sebastian admitted and continue to speak,

" I love you, Ava. You are my mate,"

" Then why you are planning to kill my pack," Ava's tone started to get more angry.

" What are you going to do, Ava?" Beta Sebastian questioned crossing his arms.

" I reject you as my mate, Sebastian, " Ava declared looking at Beta Sebastian as he clench to his chest in pain.

" This doesn't change a thing," Beta Sebastian barked looking at Ava deadly scaring her as she see resembles between him and Epsilon Samuel.

" I won't leave you no matter what, Ava. The Zetas and Kappas will protect you and you will come with me once I find a safe place for you," Beta Sebastian announced and turned to leave.

" I will not go anywhere with you, Sebastian," Ava shouted.

Beta Sebastian turned to look at Ava and reminds her,
" You have to come with me. Because I will protect you from Dad,"

" You weren't the one who saved me last night," Ava spat.

" And it won't happen again," Beta Sebastian promised before leaving the camp.

Shifting into his wolf, Beta Sebastian runs to the house he knows where Alpha Ace would be.

Reaching near the human territory, Beta Sebastian shifted into his human form to continue running to Alpha Ace's house.

He saw Alpha Ace's mate, Disha leaving the house crying and dangerous aura scaring him. He entered the house hearing scattering noises.

Beta Sebastian followed the noises to the kitchen to see Alpha Ace is destroying the kitchen items.

Sensing Beta Sebastian's presence, Alpha Ace paused looking at his friend asking him,
" What did he forced you do?"

" He forced me to hand Ava to him then order to guard the cell... He buried her alive. But the Zetas and Kappas saved her," Beta Sebastian informed him.

" Does she knows about us now?" Alpha Ace asked holding a plate.

" Yes," Beta Sebastian answered.

" Let's destroy the house," Alpha Ace said throwing the plate at the wall. Beta Sebastian started to break the chairs and tables.

They started to go every room to throw or break the furnitures into small pieces. The whole house was turned into wreckage and the two man used their fire power to burn the house down.

" Let's go to the pack house," Beta Sebastian told Alpha Ace pulling his arm.

" I can't... I will kill him at first sight," Alpha Ace stood still looking at the burning house from the back yard.

" He deserves it," Beta Sebastian barked still in rage.

" But not now... Once we complete our mission then I will punish him," Alpha Ace muttered looking at the window of the room now where he raped his mate. 

" I am going to meet our spies... Annie got caught," Alpha Ace informed.

" What? How and When?" Beta Sebastian question in shocked.

" I forgot to inform you last night since you just came from a vacation... Mate, Haniya, Asha and Nina joined with Edward to investigate the rogue captured on the Alpha ceremony, "

" Why did he took them and at this time?" Beta Sebastian question again.

" They wanted to see their capabilities and power. Asha used her mind power and Nina killed the rogue following Edward's order. That's not the fun part," Alpha Ace turn to look at his Beta informing him,

" Aston, Liam and Oliver acted as Alpha, Beta and Gamma during their visit,"

" Why?" Beta Sebastian question in clueless.

" I don't know but it's getting fun now," Alpha Ace muttered looking at the fire.

The last night fire was recorded is now playing at every TV in the Holwer Pack. Switching the TV off, Alpha Christopher loudly put the remote down.

" Who might have leak to pack media?" Alpha Christopher barked.

" Dad, our pack majority members are in media. And we can't hide this kind of things anymore," Aubrey explained.

" The time really have changed... It's hard for me to keep up with it," Alpha Christopher muttered.

" I'm thinking Aston should be the Alpha," Aubrey suggested.

" Why are you thinking like that?" Alpha Christopher asked his daughter.

" Noah is happy being an president of the motorcycle club. Helping Simga wolves to be a part of our pack but in the form of club in the human territory, " Aubrey answered hiding the truth from her Dad.

" And we made Aston to act in front of the Royal Beta..." Alpha Christopher reminded her saying,

" That was the royal's order. And those girls weren't normal based on their aura and power,"

" What if this is an indirect order from Royal Beta that we should make Aston as the Alpha?" Aubrey raised out a possibility which Alpha Christoper shake his head.

" They would have said directly... They are also planning something. The Unknown have scared them afterall the leader is an royal blood," Alpha Christopher explained before drinking the water from his glass.

" Tell me why you don't want Noah to be the Alpha and don't lie to me, Aubrey," Alpha Christopher command his daughter with heavy heart.