Chapter 53

It was a historical moment for an Alpha apologising publically. Therefore, an entire pack arrived waiting to record the apology.

Ava and Sebastian arrived at the main hall and waited in the centre stage for Alpha Noah. While Aston, Anna, Oliver, Chloe, Alice, Grace and Ella stand in the front row.

Everyone turns back to look at Alpha Noah, Beta Liam, Female Beta Sophia and Gamma Khai walking to the stage.

" I received misinformation making me take a wrong decision. Today, as an Alpha of Holwer Pack, I apologize for defaming your name when in reality you are a victim, Sebastian," Sebastian and Ava turn to look at each other as they didn't expect Alpha Noah to lie.

Beta Liam glances at Aston and Oliver informing with his eyes that he doesn't know what Alpha Noah is saying or trying to do.

" Sebastian, your pack, The Dark Knight was killed by members of my pack. Those same members provided me with the wrong misinformation that you are stealing from the pack. I condemn their crimes and lies that affected your life. As part of my apology, I offer you, the survivor of Beta son of Dark Knight Pack to be a member of Holwer Pack," Alpha Noah finished his speech making everyone in the hall shocked except for Gamma Khai, Epsilons.

" Son of a monkey! Why are lying in front of the pack?" Ava screams hurting everyone with her shrieking volume.

" Ava, be respectful to the Alpha," Gamma Khai scolded stepping in front.

" He isn't my Alpha. It's Aston's right that he stole," Ava yells again and this time pack members from the crowd shout saying,

" Alpha Noah didn't steal anything,"

" Aston was living the life that belonged to Alpha Noah for eighteen years,"

" Former Epsilons are the cruellest leaders. They are heartless,"

" Looks like Apple didn't fall far,"

" Enough, " Alpha Noah barked making everything silent and looked at the stupefacted Ava.

" If you don't believe me then you both can ask your parents and their friends yourself," Alpha Noah muttered and Ava nodded after composing her confidence.

Along with Ava and Sebastian, Anna, Aston and Liam went to the pack prison to meet their parents. Unlike last time, their parents walked into the meeting room by themselves.

Making the youngster realise the trick, Alpha Noah made. Sebastian stood still while the rest hugged each other.

" Did he blame us?" Carol asked Aston who nodded with a thick throat.

" You!" Ben yelled.

" You are the Beta of Dark Knight Pack," Ben muttered walking in front of Sebastian.

" That's not true," Sebastian said hiding his enjoyment in seeing the state of his enemies.

" Sebby is telling the truth, Dad. That Noah is planning something big. We have to distitle him as soon as possible, " Ava spoke up standing next to her Mom.

" How does claiming him as Dark Knight Pack will help him?" Ben snapped at his daughter as he was still tired.

" Don't shout at my mate," Sebastian warned in anger.

" We don't know yet. Trust me if I was the Dark Knight Pack member then I could have gone to the council or the royal pack," Sebastian explained pretending to be kind.

" But we are Unknown. We will kill you," Sebastian's wolf, Sean barked.

" Let's drop that topic. How are you all doing now?" Aston asked looking at his parents.