Chapter 72

Stomping his paws on the grass, Alpha Ace's wolf, Ron roared at the border of Howler-pack before shifting into his human form.

The roar was so powerful that all the members of the Holwer Pack felt a shiver in their spine. Alpha Aston's wolf, Vic immediately took control and ran to the border being followed by Beta Liam, Gamma Oliver and Warriors.

Alpha Ace smirks seeing the feral wolves running towards him but stopping right before the borderline.

" Don't worry, I'm not here for war... Yet," Alpha Ace mocked looking at the Alpha wolf.

" What are you here for then?" Alpha Aston barked after shifting into human form.

" I wanted to see your reaction to my gift," Alpha Ace shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly stressing opposite people.

" Where's Ava?" Alpha Aston lashed out in anger imagining worse for Ava.

" Call my member by her title. Female Beta," Alpha Ace snarled and commented,

" Forget about her,"

Alpha Aston growled as he ran towards Alpha Ace but he was pushed back by an invisible force. Alpha Ace laughs loudly and walks away whistling a happy tone.

Shaking his head from the impact, Alpha Aston looked at his members touching air as if there was something.

" Invisible wall, Alpha," Gamma Oliver gasped looking at his friends.

" I want every warrior and border guard to check if they feel an invisible wall at the borderline," Alpha Aston ordered through the mind link as he walked to touch the wall.

" Alpha, I am speaking from the Southern border and I can feel a wall right at the borderline," A warrior responded which was the same as after other responses Alpha Aston received.

With anger, Alpha Aston punches the wall till he cools down in helplessness. Beta Liam holds Alpha Aston's shoulders.

" I am going to check our underground passages and update you, Alpha," Beta Liam muttered.

" I have to ask the royal pack's help in this matter," Alpha Aston spoke before leaving the border with Gamma Oliver.

" Chap felt a connection with him," Gamma Oliver revealed as they walked to the pack house.

" You both are cousins so you both have a blood bond," Alpha Aston said in a matter-of-fact tone.

" Blood bond... We can use that to defend him," Gamma Oliver suggested making Alpha Aston pause with a smile on his face.

" That's a great idea, Oliver," Alpha Aston commented giving a friendly punch to his friend.

" My ideas are great," Gamma Oliver reacted.

" I will call Noah. He has been contacting a witch a lot for the club work," Alpha Aston said entering the pack house.

Alpha Aston went to the Alpha Office while Gamma Oliver went to the Gamma Floor. As he entered the floor, Gamma Oliver was welcomed by his mate and adopted family sitting on the sofa.

" Who's roar was that?" Susan asked.

" Alpha of Unknown. He created an invisible wall on the borderline making us trapped," Gamma Oliver answered before gesturing for Chloe to follow him.

" How was he able to do that?" Susan asked her mate, Aiden.

" I don't know. I'm going to meet Chris about this," He mumbled.

" I'll come as well," She said as they walked to the Alpha Floor to see that Ben and Katie already were there.

" Did you find out what's the matter? Our children aren't telling us," Ben asked looking at Aiden.

" Unknown Alpha spells a visible wall surrounding our pack," Aiden shared the shocking news.

" What?" Carol commented.

" What else did Oliver share?" Chris asked.

" He took Chloe away before we could ask more questions. I don't know what are they planning to do about this," Susan answered thinking about Gamma Oliver, a child she bonded with but he had stopped loving her as a mother.

" Let's go to see it," Chris announced as his friends went with him while their mates stayed behind.

" We should talk with Anna and Chloe about handling this situation with pack members," Carol said to which Katie went to bring Anna.

" Chloe is with Oliver right now. So call her after a while," Susan said to which Carol nodded.

" Anna," Carol called out as Luna Anna entered the Alpha Floor with her Mom.

" How should I calm members down with this situation, Aunt Carol?" Luna Anna directly asked.

" Being compassionate and empathetic to their problems and fear. You have to listen to everything they say quietly. When they demand an answer, you should be diplomatic," Carol answered making Luna Anna frown in confusion.

" That wasn't an answer I was expecting," Luna Anna mumbled to which Katie responded,

" Because there aren't any exact words or actions to use for calming members. It depends on the situation and people you deal with,"

" What was the hardest situation you three dealt with?" Luna Anna asked looking at the three women.

" After the red blood moon night, pack members wanted to throw Chris from his title. For me, that was the toughest situation as I had to win the pack members' trust," Carol answered first honestly.

" The hardest situation for me... It was to handle the pack matters while being pregnant with Ava and you. My mood swings always brought the worst out of me and I had to learn to control it," Katie replied next and Luna Anna looked at Susan who smiled bitterly.

" I am still facing my toughest situation. As a mother, I am fighting to win my son's trust and love back,"

The howling and whining noises started heard coming inside the pack house. All three women looked at Luna Anna with expectations.

" I can do it," Anna announced nervously as she stood up and walked with three women downstairs.

On the way, Gamma Chloe joined by with a blushing face and a smile.

" Luna Anna, do you have any idea how can we calm the members down?" Gamma Chloe asked.

" Yeah, we have to listen and assure them by tonight the wall will be gone," Luna Anna shared her plan even though Gamma Chloe didn't like it. She didn't object to it as she was trained not to object to Alpha's or Luna's plan.

While the three women glance at each other hearing Luna Anna.