Chapter 42

Running through the trees, Alpha Ace's wolf Ron was enjoying the feeling. As he was free after being trapped by Alpha Ace.

" I want to mate," Ron roared his demands.

" It's not possible, we have to plot mate against the council and royals. For that, you have to appear weak to communicate with our mate's wolf spirit, " Alpha Ace explained his plans again.

" We can tell them the truth and they will stand with us," Ron barked.

" No, she would never stand with us. Our hands are filled with the blood of innocent which she won't stand," Alpha Ace points out making Ron growl and run faster.

As the wolf was running, Ron notices a sudden movement a bit far from him. Looking closely at the new prey which jumped again revealing to be a rabbit.

Ron didn't waste time as it jump on the prey and swiftly separated the head from the neck later eating the rabbit to fill the hunger.

After eating the rabbit, Ron gave control to his host, Alpha Ace. Making him shift into human form with his clothes still intact which only royal bloodline have the ability.

Walking slowly to the temporary pack house, Alpha Ace thinks about a surprise date for his mate, Disha. Notice Beta Sebastian running towards him in his wolf form made Alpha Ace halt in worriedness.

" Is everything okay, Sebastian?" Alpha Ace asked after seeing Beta Sebastian's face after he shifted.

"A lot has happened in Howler Pack in the past hour....," Beta Sebastian continue to explain the incident to Alpha Ace.

" Before coming here, I got notified that Noah is the Alpha now," Alpha Ace was shocked to hear Beta Sebastian.

" What the I didn't expect this move from Aubrey, " Alpha Ace commented frustratedly as this caused problems in his revenge.

" Did our spies follow Anna?" Alpha Ace asked.

" They did. And I think this is the perfect time to kill her," Beta Sebastian smirked as he muttered.

" Take a leave. Ava will need you the most," Alpha Ace suggested to which Beta Sebastian agreed and they both left their ways.

As Alpha Ace reach the pack house, he was met with Epsilon Samuel who was talking to Zeta.

" Alpha," Both men greeted Alpha Ace with a bow.

" I was informed by our spies that Ex-Alpha Aston's mate, Anna ran away from the pack. She is in the motel and I have already made our spies act as nice people so we can keep her hostage," Zeta informed.

" Tell them to win her trust and take her to one of our hideouts so we can kill her there," Alpha Ace instructed.

" I will inform them right away," Zeta muttered and Alpha Ace walked towards the Alpha Office as Epsilon Samuel followed him.

As the two of them enter the Alpha Office, Epsilon Samuel asked,
" I think killing the twins at the same time is more satisfactory than killing one by one. What do you think about it, Alpha?"

" I have plans for Ava after we destroyed the entire pack, Uncle Samuel," Alpha Ace muttered carefully.

" What's the plan?" Epsilon Samuel asked again hating to be informed last.

" You will see," Alpha Ace said having fun to see Epsilon Samuel annoyed.

" Is there something else, Uncle," Alpha Ace asked noticing Epsilon Samuel being weirdly silent.

" I assign Gamma Jayden a secret mission which has worked," Epsilon Samuel announced almost making Alpha Ace roar

" What mission?" He gritted his teeth as he asked in a growling tone.

" He is the face that the Dukes know as the Alpha of Unknown. So we can use it to our advantage...," Epsilon Samuel was interrupted by Alpha Ace.

" Why? And for how long?"

" For the past two years. They are living a life of luxury that I couldn't bear it anymore with your slow planning," Epsilon Samuel answered.

" They are living their lives by minutes. I have already destroyed most of their lives and they don't know about it. Yet," Alpha Ace barked in anger.

" Why didn't you ever tell me, Alpha?" Epsilon Samuel asked in betrayed.

" You were too busy eating humans," Alpha Ace snapped his conceal aura intentionally making Epsilon Samuel whimper a bit shocking Alpha Ace.

" Eating humans makes a werewolf stronger than an Alpha or even the King. It's strange as no one knows about it but it works. We need as much power as possible to fight because King will be on their side," Epsilon Samuel explained the unspoken question.

" I'm the King of Sunshinner, Uncle. I'm equal to the King of moonlighters," Alpha Ace stated.

" Right now, Luna is living with the Royal Beta. Don't you think he can manipulate her into fighting against us?" Epsilon Samuel points outs his hidden disapproval.

" I making her hate him and the council, Uncle," Alpha Ace revealed.

" What about those other girls?" Epsilon Samuel questions nonstop.

" They all will turn their back on any council in the world. I want you to go to India to inquire about my mate's family business and Nina's mental health, " Alpha Ace instructed Epsilon Samuel but he refused saying,
" Sorry, Alpha. I can't go but let's send Gamma Jayden. He won't disappoint you,"

" I don't trust him," Alpha Ace told seriously.

"Then trust my gut instinct. He is a stronger werewolf so is his mate," Epsilon Samuel pleaded making Alpha Ace agree.

" Okay,"

" When will you be completing the mating process?" Epsilon Samuel asked after a while of silence.

" Leave," Alpha Ace ordered making Epsilon Samuel rolls his eyes as he walked out of the Office.

After Epsilon Samuel left, Alpha Ace was able to breathe properly and he called Annie.

" Hello," Annie answered.

" What's happening with Aston?" Alpha Ace questioned.

" He is under medication... The hospital is heavily guarded and they didn't let anyone see him except families of high-ranked members," Annie shared the information with fake sadness.

" Sleep with the new Alpha now," Alpha Ace ordered and cut the call without hearing Annie.

" Take some rest before your mate is killed by my hands," Alpha Ace muttered to himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye bye