Chapter 13

" Oh, the moon goddess," Ella and Grace exclaimed as they heard Ava sharing Sebastian kissing her in front of her parents.
" What happened after that?" Grace asked still looking shocked.
" Mom and Dad tried to control themselves throughout the lunch while Sebby was in full PDA mode. He wasn't comprising on the trip at all. Which made Mom and Dad say yes. Sebby really didn't care if they said yes or no because he had already planned everything," Ava said looking happy as she stroll online to buy clothes for the trip.
" Is this cute?" Ava shows a page of a dress to her friends who said yes.
" Ava, your clothes shouldn't be cute. It should be sexy," Ella commented making Ava to rolls her eyes and said,
" Mom and Dad won't let me have it,"
" Tell Sebby to buy it for you. I am sure he will be happy to do it," Grace tease Ava using the nickname she has given.
" Check this lingerie, Ava" Ella shows a page to Ava whose face has gone red seeing it.
" I don't need lingerie, " Ava gasped as she takes the phone back from Ella.
" Ava, Sebby is giving bad boy vibes which makes me think this trip is a way to sleep with you," Ella explains making Ava agree with the possibility.
Sebby has been dominating and shown affectation towards Ava as he owns her. Unlike Aston who never made a move without asking her. He was the one who decided to wait until his eighteenth birthday. In the meanwhile, he was respectful towards her parents and was never adamant towards them like Sebastian was.
" Ava, come back to earth," Grace's words stop Ava to think.
" Yeah, what happened?" Ava asked looking at her friends.
" We were talking about Sophia. Didn't you listen to our conversation?" Ella questioned as she and Grace narrows their eyes.
" You have to say sorry to her," Grace spoke with a serious tone while Ella nodded.
" I know... She is spending time with Liam whose wolf maybe kill me at sight right now," Ava mumbled looking upset.
" I hope Aston spoke to Liam making him understand my situation," Ella and Grace looked at each other in surprise after hearing Ava.
" Ava... Do you think Aston will get involved between you and Liam?" Grace questions looking in pity and nervous.
" Aston said he will," Ava said as she understood Grace's pity.
" We talked and now we are okay," Ava explained seeing her friends' confusion as they thought she is avoiding him.
" So he didn't try to kiss you," Grace asked making Ava remember she was the one to make the move but Aston stop her from making a mistake that she will regret.
" Could you two stop interrogating me? Let's talk about Sophia. Did any of you two talk to her?" Ava changes the topic so she started to feel uncomfortable as she remembered the possible kiss.
" No," Grace answered.
" No, I think she is angry with all of us," Ella points out making Ava confuse.
" But you two didn't do," She said.
" We choose to go after you than her... Making her believe we sided with you," Ella explains the reason she could think of.
" I agreed with you Ava. That she should have waited on Liam's or her's birthday than having a relationship. But you shouldn't have behaved aggressively," Grace shared her opinion making Ava feel guilty and wonder if Sophia will ever forgive her.
Ava checks her phone as it received a message. It was from Sebastian who has send her an online aeroplane ticket to New York. Ava screamed in happiness and shouted,
" I AM GOING TO NEW YORK," Making Ella and Grace scream with her to celebrate her happiness.
" I am going to call Sebby," Ava announced as she goes to her closet and closes the door while her friends teases her.
" Hey," Sebastian answered the call in a few rings.
" I just got the tickets and I can't believe I am going to New York City. Please tell me this isn't a prank," Ava said making Sebastian chuckle.
" No, Ava. We are going to New York and I have planned everything for us. If I want to prank you, I have given you discount cards as my first gift," Sebastian muttered as he wash his hand which is filled with blood.
" Ava, you don't have to pack because I have brought clothes for you enough for the trip," Sebastian announced making Ava shocked.
" Sebby, you didn't have to do that" Ava objects as she thinks this could be expensive for him.
" I have always thought of spoiling you so let me, Ava,"
" Okay... I have to go as Mom is calling me...Bye," Ava said after hearing Katie calling her.
" Bye, Ava," Sebastian said before cutting the call and wiping his hands with the tissues.
" How did it go?" Alpha Ace asks as soon as Sebastian came out of the washroom.
" I control myself to kill them in millions of ways," Sebastian groans in frustration as he takes clothes from his drawer.
" That explains why you kill four rogues," Ace commented.
" Yet, it didn't help my anger at all," Sebastian muttered as he change his clothes.
" You used silver, wolf bane and magic to kill them and you aren't tried," Ace spoke in amusement.
" Be in the same with them without killing them. Then talk to me," Sebastian snapped as he remembers the Beta couple's disrespect towards him.
" That would never happen... I will kill them without any hesitation even in front of my mate," Ace said.
" Speaking of your mate... Did you find her?" Sebastian asked as he lay in the bed.
" Thankfully, I haven't found her... Uncle Samuel has left with ten warriors to settle his old debt. Do you know about it?" Ace asked.
" Not I know of... Order one of the warriors to spy on Dad," Sebastian suggested making Ace shake his head.
" I can't, the warriors are his favourite ones. If I order them then they could tell him that,"
" You know there is a thing called Alpha Command," Sebastian spoke in sarcasm making Ace glare at him.
" I can't command our member unless it's interrogation... I follow that rule which made people join our pack," Ace muttered.
" Yet, I don't feel most of them are loyal to you but Dad," Sebastian muttered.
"It's not loyalty... They don't have humanity like Uncle Samuel so they agree with his philosophy but as their Alpha, they won't betray me," Ace explained making Sebastian nod in understanding.
" Talk to Uncle Samuel and try to find out about old debt," Ace orders and was about to leave the room but stopped.
" Liam got his wolf early so I was thinking to use it to our advantage... Think of ideas to make it happen," Ace said to which Sebastian replied,
" Yeah, I will think of something,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Think of ideas to make it happen," Ace said to which Sebastian replied, " Yeah, I will think of something," ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Ace aesthetics.
Soon I will make another character as well.