Chapter 9

Oliver recalled his life from his childhood to the present finding a memory where there is a hint about his adoption or being adopted. But he couldn't find any memory as Susan and Aiden have never made him feel like an outsider. Then he looked at his rear mirror and notice his brunette hair which resembles Susan's hair and his eyes, brown like Aiden's.
" They have carefully selected me so no one could tell I am adopted," Oliver thought as he chuckle bitterly.
" I was a substitute for their daughter. If she wasn't murdered, they could never adopt me and I couldn't have this life...," Oliver increase his car speed as he thought about his life that was meant for Aisan, the rightful gamma of this pack.
Oliver took his phone out and spoke,
" Hey, Siri"
" Sent a message to Chloe,"
Chloe is in the math class with Noah.
" This is also wrong," Chloe whispered as she glanced at Noah's answer.
" I give up," Noah announced as he drop his pen.
" Copy my answers," Chloe continues to do questions while Noah copies her work. After a while, Noah kept his hand on Chloe's thigh and started to draw circles.
" What are you doing?" Chloe hissed at Noah who just smirk and ignored Chloe. Before Chloe could say anything, her phone got a notification sound.

Oliver: Meet me outside the school now. Or you won't like the consequences.

Chloe shivered as she read the message. Soon Noah asked her as he felt her shiver, " Is everything okay?"
" Yes, ...maybe a soul pass through me," Chloe joked making Noah chuckle and continue to copy the answer.
" I think I got my periods. I have to go to the bathroom," Chloe lied as she packs her bag and not taking her book so Noah can complete the work.
" Do you need anything, Chloe?" Noah asked looking concerned.
" No," Chloe shook her head.
" Call me if you do," Noah spoke then kissed Chloe's hand making Chloe feel guilty but her fear is greater than guilt.
As Chloe came out of school, she saw Oliver in his car waiting for her. She got paled as it was never good for her when Oliver took her somewhere else.
She wanted to scream, call for help and complained about Oliver again but she doesn't want the same thing to happen as last time. So she walks to Oliver trying to hide her fear but the shaking legs jeopardise her mask.
Oliver watched Chloe who is walking slower than normal. The sight of her made Oliver forget about his problems. He finds her funny most of the time whenever she tries to stall time or find an excuse. Chloe opens the door and fastens the seatbelt as soon as she sat.
" Why did you call me?" Chloe questioned looking down at her hands. Oliver couldn't answer her question as the moment he felt her scent of rose, he got intoxicated that he felt he was transported into another world until Chloe's sound brought him back to his sense.
Oliver ignored her question and started to drive full speed. Oliver thought to scare Chloe with his rash driving but he saw Chloe was enjoying his drive. Unintentional he smiled seeing Chloe is not scared of driving fast unlike the other girls he took out. He knew this technique of hers very well since she does it all the time. She tries to relax whenever she is with him by focusing on her surroundings. He never disturbs her since his prey deserves to enjoy a bit before his plan starts.
Oliver stopped at the isolated area and got out of the car. He walks a bit further while Chloe follows him until he stops.
" What are you doing?" He sounded irritated while having a frown but inside he was enjoying seeing Chloe's mortified expression.
" I thought...you...Following you....," Oliver showed his palm to stop Chloe from talking.
" Wash my car until I am back," He ordered and continued to walk away.
" From what I wash the car?" Chloe's whisper was heard making him smile and shout as he walks," I don't care how you do it,"
Oliver then walks into the woods and found a hidden door which leads him to an underground office. The underground office holds the most important information about the pack and none of that information will ever be destroyed. It is because the first Alpha wanted the pack's history preserved. Therefore, he paid a witch to cast a powerful spell that no one was ever to break. And only the high ranking of the pack knew about the location except for the employees who are mostly epsilons.
Oliver went to the manager's office without knocking who happens to be Alpha Chris's sister, Aubrey.
" Oliver, what brings you here?" Aubrey asked with a tight smile hiding her annoyance at Oliver's sudden and rude arrival.
" I want to know about the Blood Moon pack," Oliver disclosed his reason behind the arrival.
" You found out," Oliver nodded at Aubrey's statement.
" I am command not to tell you anything or let anyone help you with relating about that matter," Aubrey truthfully explained her situation with Oliver. He was shocked and confuse sensing his emotions, Aubrey spoke again,
" There are things you don't know because they are well hidden by your parents. They don't want you or future generations of this pack to know,"
" Thank you for helping me," Oliver spoke even though he didn't find out what he wanted but he found something he and his friends needed.
Oliver saw his car getting cleaned from a bit far and Chloe is using her jack to clean it leaving her with a crop sleeveless top. Oliver watched as Chloe washes his car until she is finished.
Oliver got inside the car ignoring Chloe who was heavily breathing from exhaustion.
" Why are you going to human lands nowadays?" Oliver suddenly questions making Chloe widen her eye.
" How do you know?" Chloe questioned back in reflexes which made Oliver give her a 'are you kidding me look'.
Chloe cringed in embarrassment as Oliver is her bully and bullies like to have control over their prey. And the position and power Oliver holds, he can monitor her easily.
" It's for medical reasons," Chloe answered.
" So why don't go to pack hospital?" Oliver was interested to know since their pack hospital has a range of specialised doctors that are famous in the human world as well. Also, their pack hospital uses modern machines, numerous techniques and herbology.
" Oliver, it's...., " Chloe tries to think of a reasonable lie when both of their phones got notifications. Chloe didn't waste time checking while Oliver got irritated seeing Chloe didn't answer him. But seeing Chloe's shocked expression made Oliver snatch her phone.
It was the picture of Aston and Anna kissing in the forest with the caption, 'The new pack slut, Anna'. Oliver immediately pressed the brakes in shock at seeing the picture.
" That's Anna," Oliver shout in shock as Aston and Anna never talk normally then they kissed.
" We have to go to school," Chloe muttered making Oliver agree.
The picture of Anna and Aston was been posted by multiple people who are students, nurses, and omega working in various places in the pack. Therefore within an hour, the picture got viral since the news relates to the children of the Alpha and Beta.
Beta Ben was shocked to see the picture and luckily Female Beta Katie was with him and controlled him. Ever since Ben heard the recordings of Ava and Sebastian, he has been on edge therefore Katie thought to be with him the whole day. Beta Ben started to hate Sebastian, who has weak self-control over his wolf that sneaked into his underage daughter but kissed her.
" Why did they kiss?" Beta Ben gritted his teeth as he control his wolf, Pete.
" Let's not jump to conclusions until we talk to Anna. First of all, we have to find these people who are trying to defame Anna. They are calling her such names, Ben," after hearing Katie, Ben read the captions and the comments about Anna.
" See Katie, who are the people who posted the picture and the commenters who are comparing Anna with Annie, " Katie nodded as she saw the pattern as well.
" They will pay, " Katie spoke in determination to Ben who look murderous.
" I will make them cry," Ben promised his mate that he fulfilled.
The basement of the pack house is filled with cries of people who tried to humiliate Anna.
" Tell me who the hell sent you the picture?" Beta Ben roars scaring the five men and two whimpering women.
" We told you... we won't tell the name... If you want to kill us for that then do it," One woman spoke bravely as she shivers because of the aura of the Beta couples present in the room.
" Aren't you a mother?" Katie questioned as she slapped the woman.
" No, She is not. And you know the reason," One of the men spoke seeing his mate being slapped then turned his attention to Beta Ben,
" You can't do anything other than beating us... Alpha Chris can't command us and we know that very well,"
Beta Ben mind-linked to his mate saying,
" I will make them speak even if I have to torture them the whole night,"
" But we are going to meet Sebastian for dinner," Katie points out through mind-link.
" Cancel it then," Beta Ben continued to hit the people using his claws. Katie sighed in tiredness as she message Ava.