Chapter 59

Being in the underground cell, Sophia and the three men talked about their life.

Tristan's stepfather sold him to an werewolf shark loaner who threw him in the underground cell a month ago.

Osman is an Indian Sigma werewolf who got an call from an agency who sponsored him to America for a job. He was working as an driver to an kitsune family and was sold by his employers to an shark loaner.

Jack works in the royal palace as a servant in Beta wing. He usually buys any kind of lottery tickets since he was teenager. And one day, he got a call being told he won a free one month vacation to Bali and two way tickets of private jet. As the jet was taken off, he landed in America were a masked werewolves took him to the underground cell.

" So you were  Female Beta of Howler Pack?" Jack asked still in the corner with the two guys.

" Yes, now the title went back to Liam's grandparents, " Sophia muttered holding the blindfold unable to take it off.

" How do you guys stay with blindfold? It's irritating me," Sophia scoff in frustration.

" We aren't wearing one," Tristan said with pity.

" Can one of you help it take it off," Sophia asked using both of her hands to pull off the blindfold.

" Sorry, it doesn't look like a regular cloth. I could sense it have magic casted on... That's why you wouldn't take it off," Osman explained facing downwards in shame.

" Can at least one of you try?" Sophia beg as her eyes swell with tears.

With hesitation, Tristan crawl slowly to Sophia in pain. As Tristan touches the blindfold, he pull his hand away hissing in pain.

" It burned me," Tristan puffed but tried again.

This time he hold it longer and shout in pain which was joined by Sophia. She pushed his hands away and cries,

" It burns when you try to take it out... Leave it and thank you,"

Then the four of them stayed quiet thinking about their lives before the kidnapping. Till Jack broke the silence asking,

" Why did they choose us specifically? What's the pattern?"

Before any one could say, the door of the cell opened and Epsilon Samuel jumped in with a bag.

" How's your bonding going on?" He joked walking to Sophia while six members of Unknown entered the cell smiling wickedly.

" Why did you kidnapped us?" Sophia shouted.

Epsilon Samuel looked at Tristan who was sitting next to Sophia. He crawed away in the corner as Epsilon Samuel glared at him till he join with the two captures.

" You must be missing your mate," Epsilon Samuel joked again earning a laughter from his members.

Opening the bag, Epsilon Samuel takes out a thread and a puppet. Walking to Sophia, he harshly grabs her wrist trying the thread around it. Then connecting the other end with the puppet saying,

" He will now able to feel everything you do,"

Epsilon Samuel pulled Sophia by her hair and threw her in the middle of the cell. While the Unknown members surrounded her in circle.

" Beat her up nicely, we don't want her to fight back,"

The six members were quick to obey and attacked on Sophia in once. She screamed till her voice gave up and make wailing noise with sour throat.

" That's enough," Epsilon Samuel ordered loudly to stop the beating and the six members stepped backwards. Giving space to Epsilon Samuel.

Epsilon Samuel walk to the Sophia was laying in pain unable to move her finger. He squad down next to Sophia's face pulling the blindfold away.

With weak tearing eyes, Sophia looked at Samuel who was grinning widely seeing pain in her eyes.

" You can see what we will do to you now," He said extending his claws to tear Sophia's clothes into pieces.

Then he started to scratch her body carefully she would only bleed little as she hasn't shifted.

Sophia shakes her head in pain and refuse to look at the shadowing figures in corner in shame. She looked at wristed that was tied to an puppet reminding her of Epsilon Samuel's word,

" He will now feel everything you do,"

Sophia open her mouth wide open unable to make any noises now when Epsilon Samuel started to rape her while he beats her everywhere.

After he stood up, Epsilon Samuel walked to his bag while his six members continue to assualt Sophia. He pull out his phone to text Annie,

Epsilon; Whats going on with Liam?

Annie; He is in hospital's emergency ward where Doctors are unable to find out the cause for his pain.

" He isn't in pain enough, " Samuel commented to his wolf, who barked.

After Dark Knight Pack was killed, Samuel's humanity was losing slowly as his wolf spirit loss the ability to communicate and think rationally. Making the wolf spirit same as normal wolf.

Epsilon Samuel choose to do prepone his tomorrow's plan today. He takes out an injection and barks at his member,

" Stop,"

The members stopped in confusion and give space to Epsilon Samuel. He lifts Sophia's left hand to inject her blood out.

" Continue," Epsilon Samuel said walking to the door of the cell with his bag.

" Where is Ava?" Sophia whispered stopped Epsilon Samuel who turned to see Sophia and walked to her.

The members paused again and stepped back.

" Why did you ask about Ava's whereabouts to me?" Epsilon Samuel question.

" Answer me," He shouted scaring Sophia to reveal coughing,
" She went with Sebastian that's why,"

" Tell me everything you know about Ava and Sebastian. I will make sure you won't be in pain like this anymore," Epsilon Samuel bribed as he always suspected a secret being hidden from him by his sons.

" They are mates... When we found out Sebastian is your son. We plan to separate them but we didn't get the chance to start," Sophia spilled out the beans not wanting to suffer pain.

" Did they complete the matebond?" Epsilon Samuel asked with tearful eyes in rage.

" Yes," Sophia coughed again.

" Let's go," Epsilon Samuel ordered his members and as they climbed out of the underground cell.

" Don't reveal to the Alpha and Beta what she told us," Epsilon Samuel commanded his members before leaving for run.

Thinking about his worst night, the memory is clear as yesterday.

He was with Sebastian and Ace who ordered Samuel into helping them to get dress.

The warning howl was heard when they leaved the room followed by burst and howls of mourning.

Epsilon Samuel roared stopping himself to relive the memory, he clench to the ground with tears mourning the deaths of his old family, the pack.

" I will make sure to punish you Sebastian for choosing your Mom's murders' daughter," Epsilon Samuel vowed.