Chapter 80

Alpha Aston was using the treadmill in his private gym when his phone rang.

Stepping out of the treadmill, Alpha Aston answered the call from an Unknown number.

Before he could respond, a panicked low-volume voice started to speak from the other end.

" Aston, it's me, Ava,"

" Ava, where are you?" Alpha Aston asked in complete shock and ran to the Alpha Office as Ava answered.

" I'm in New York City... I had to fool Sebastian's guards into taking me into human territory. Right now, I'm in the ladies' washroom using someone's else phone. I don't know what to do now, Aston," Ava whined in the end.

" Ava, go outside and create a scene where humans have to record you and call the police. That way it's easier for me to find you and Unknown can't interfere, " Alpha Aston explained calmly yet he was furiously tapping the warrior centre number on his landline.

" They are Unknown, Aston. They won't think twice about eating humans, " Ava objected when Alpha Aston's call to the warrior centre was answered.

" Give me a minute, Ava," Alpha Aston said before talking through his landline.

" Ava just called me. She is in New York City. I have advised to create a drama so human police get involved. Use your resources in the area to rescue her, now," Alpha Aston barked his order.

" On it, Alpha," He received a firm response before the call was cut.

" Listen, Ava. This is the only chance for you to escape. So create a huge drama that those guards can't control," Alpha Aston explained.

"I will try my best," Ava said before cutting the call and handing the phone back to the human teenager.

" Is everything okay?" The human teenager asked noticing Ava's shaking body.

" I need to call the cops. There are men outside waiting for me and they aren't nice people," Ava started to sob in fear earning sympathy from other humans present in the washroom.

" Oh my... Did they kidnap you?" The teenager asked.

" Yeah... I saw them eating human meats as well," Ava's words caused everyone hearing her gasp in horror shock.

" My friend is a cop. I'm calling him," A lady in her mid-thirties announced as she dialled a number on her phone.

" Girls, stay here. I'm calling your Dad," A mother of two children muttered as her call rang and started to narrate to her husband.

Similarly, everyone in the washroom started to call people they knew. And few volunteer to go outside to record and click pictures of the guards. Making Ava feel relief and happy to see the possibility she will be back at pack.

" You should call your parents, " A lady advised Ava handing her phone.

Ava called Liam,

" Hello, Liam," She spoke as the call was answered.

" Ava, how are you?" Beta Liam asked standing outside the hospital.

" I'm good. Are you coming to the cafe?" Ava asked noticing people were hearing her conversation.

" I'm not coming. Don't worry, our warriors just got information on cannibals in the area where you made a call," Beta Liam informed.

" The council warriors will also arrive. One of the worker's names will be Bella. She will take you to the car saying she wants to inquire. But she will bring you directly here," Beta Liam explained the plan.

" Are you sure they will not attack?" Ava asked in fear.

" Ava, you shouldn't be worrying about this. You will be coming home today," Beta Liam assured as he knew the Unknown members would attack the humans for Sebastian's mate.

" Liam... I'm using someone else's phone.  We will meet today," Ava muttered cutting the call and handing the phone back to the human.

Beta Liam goes to the pack house in a rush. When he reached the Alpha Office, all the Epsilons, Luna Anna, Alpha Aston, Gamma Oliver and Female Gamma Chloe were present.

" I will be going to New York City to bring Ava," Epsilon Ben announced in a call.

" Aston, you should alert the guards and warriors for potential attacks today or in upcoming days," Epsilon Christoper suggested.

" And tell them to guard the passages along with the border," Epsilon Chris added getting a glance look from his father.

" Mom, we should make Ava's favourite food today," Luna Anna excitedly said.

" Of course, Ava is coming," Epsilon Katie mumbled with teary eyes.

" What are the potential dangers in this mission?" Beta Liam asked Gamma Oliver.

" The Unknown guards may attack endangering human lives. Or Sebastian will attack our pack if we successfully rescue Ava," Gamma Oliver informed.

" I'm coming," Epsilon Ben claimed before cutting the call.

" Alpha, I will be leaving to rescue my daughter and bring her safely to the pack," Epsilon Ben said.

" Alpha, I will be going with Ben," Epsilon Chris joined as well.

"High-class warriors will also be going with you two. They will be reaching the pack house in two minutes, " Alpha Aston announced as he pushed back his long hair.

This action caught Luna Anna's attention and noticed Alpha Aston's appearance. Since childhood, Alpha Aston has liked to keep his hair and nails short and clean. But now, his long hair and unclean nails show the signs of negligence which Luna Anna never expected.

" Goodbye, Alpha," Epsilon Chris and Epsilon Ben chanted before leaving the Alpha Office.

Epsilon Carol, Epsilon Katie and Luna Anna followed the two men outside the pack house. The high-class Warriors were already ready with their equipment.

" Ben, be safe and bring Ava back," Epsilon Katie mumbled before giving a hug.

" I will," Epsilon Ben promised with determination.

" Take care," Epsilon Carol mumbled during the hug to her mate.

" Keep me updated on what's happening here, Carol," Epsilon Chris reminded her mate before kissing her.

Luna Anna hugged Epsilon Ben and Epsilon Chris at once. Wishing them,

" All the best and be safe,"

The two men kissed one side of Luna Anna's head during the hug in affection. And they left while the three ladies waved goodbye to them.