Chapter 83

Alpha Aston clicks on the attachment which was sent by the council. The attachment consists of pictures of the WolfQueen of Sunshinner's coronation.

His eyes widen in shock as he looks at the familiar face of Queen Disha. He remembers the day, Queen Disha arrived with Royal Beta Edward as a council warrior. Yet, her aura of dominance was evident stronger than the Royal Beta.

" Are you sure she is Ace's mate?" Alpha Aston asked Ava who sitting in front of him as he turned his computer screen to her.

" Of course, I'm sure, Aston," Ava muttered and noticed the recognition expression.

" Did you meet her?" Ava asked.

" She came to investigate Annie with the Royal Beta," Alpha Aston answered making Ava frown and realisation the complication of the matter.

" They have already gotten close to the Royal Beta... That's scary," Ava exclaimed looking at thoughtful Alpha Aston.

" There's more, isn't it?" Ava questioned breaking Alpha Aston's attention and he revealed,

" Royal Beta arrived with his mate who looked similar to Ace's mate like they are sisters,"

" We are doomed," Ava exclaimed in shock remembering Beta Sebastian's words.

" We are going to die," Ava muttered.

" No, we are not. I will talk to the council now. You can leave, Ava," Alpha Aston mumbled hiding his annoyance from lack of sleep.

" Ok...Bye," Ava spoke in an unbelievable tone as Alpha Aston never talked to her in this tone.

As she opened the door, Ava turned back and mumbled,

" I'm sorry, Aston,"

Before Alpha Aston could ask the reason for the apology, Ava closed the door. She went downstairs to the main hall where Ella and Grace were waiting for her.

Together, they walk out of the pack house to meet Sophia. As they settled in the car, Ella warned Ava,

" Ava, you might notice a difference in Sophia...just ignore it,"

" What kind of difference," Ava asked as Grace reversed the car.

" You will see," Grace and Ella chanted making Ava feel uncomfortable so she expressed her feelings,

" I know I wasn't here for a month... After coming back, I noticed so many differences that make me feel... Left out,"

" I'm sorry you feel that way, Ava," Grace mumbled and continued to speak,

" A lot has changed in the pack. People have left the pack with and without permission... The threat of the Unknown scared the pack to change into become more socially aware and mature,"

" That's true. There isn't a party every night at Pack House like before. In fact, people could end up talking about war and the Unknown... Especially now our borders are still locked by an invisible wall," Ella said.

" I want to see that," Ava announced.

" We are not allowed to go there... Your Dad is at the border every day and night," Grace informed entering the parking of the pack hospital.

" Mom told me about that," Ava mumbled wondering about the invisible wall.

Epsilon Ben smashed the invisible wall like he had always done since it occurred.

" The wall is indestructible, Ben," Epsilon Chris muttered walking to Epsilon Ben with Epsilon Aiden.

" I know still... There's a what if," Epsilon Ben explains glaring at the invisible wall as if he could see it.