Chapter 7

" There is your hot mocha with almond milk and extra cream, Maam," Alpha Ace hands the coffee cup to the customer and gave a genuine smile.
Alpha Ace was feeling relaxed after punishing Epsilon Samuel as he stopped the ritual of eating humans and saved his mate.
The thought of a mate made his wolf Ron whine in desperation as he has been yearning for his mate ever since Ace was shifted.
" Will you stop whining like a baby," Alpha Ace almost shouted at Ron who growls in return.
" We need a mate. She will vanish the darkness that you have surrounded yourself with," Ron barks before Alpha Ace could answer back.
The scent of sea salt and ocean along with the sound of a bell made Alpha Ace look at the cafe door. To see his best friend in distress looked that his hair was messy while his eyes looked swollen red as if he was crying.
Beta Sebastian went back outside once Alpha Ace told his colleague he was taking a small break. After coming out of the cafe, Alpha Ace followed his friend's scent which leads him into a dark valley between two buildings.
Beta Sebastian was sitting on the ground waiting for Alpha Ace to come. He spoke as soon as Alpha Ace came next to him,
" Ava Benjamin is my mate,"
The news shocked Alpha Ace he automatically sat next to Beta Sebastian in disbelief. Alpha Ace couldn't say anything as there were millions of things in his mind.

" He is mated to our fucking enemy,"
" He won't leave me and Epsilon Samuel"
" He will not let anyone hurt her,"
" He will kill her fucking parents,"
" She is not let him destroy her pack,"
" Sebastian won't reject her,"

" Will you say something? Your silence is killing me," Beta Sebastian's voice brought Alpha Ace into the present.
" What will you do now?" Alpha Ace asked.
" I want her and at the same time kill her fucking parents in the most worse way possible," Beta Sebastian spoke in clear determination.
" It will be hard to do that," Alpha Ace commented and was getting tense as this could possibly ruin everything he has worked for.
" I know and I will take care of that. I need a favour from you, Ace," Beta Sebastian looked at his best friend and Alpha with pleading eyes.
" Sebastian, we are family. I can do anything for you," Alpha Ace said as he held Beta Sebastian's shoulder to show support.
" I don't want Dad to know about Ava before the attack," Beta Sebastian muttered as Alpha Ace nodded in understanding.
" Your love story will be the craziest," Alpha Ace mumbled after a few seconds of silence in an attempt to make Beta Sebastian laugh.
Beta Sebastian did laugh and slapped Alpha Ace's back as he speak, " My children will have an amazing bedtime story,"
" I have to go to the cafe now. We will talk about this," Beta Sebastian nodded to Alpha Ace who turned to leave.
As Alpha Ace was going to the cafe he works part-time. He was thinking about his Beta, even though he said he will kill the beta couple. Alpha Ace still had his doubts as he knows Beta Sebastian can do anything for his mate. So can he kill the Beta couple as he told? As it's easier to say than done.
Alpha Ace then started to think about Epsilon Samuel. How will he react when he finds out about this? But the most important question is what will he do? Will he consider Sebastian's happiness or not?
Thinking about Epsilon Samuel helped Alpha Ace to decide that he will support Beta Sebastian. After all, they are like family ever since they were children. And even though, Beta Sebastian had his father by his side, he never got the affection of his Dad after that awful night.
The sound of the notification ceased the eruptions of thoughts of Alpha Ace.

Spy: Alpha, Ava turned out not to be Aston's mate but some teacher's. But I saw them kissing a while ago and took a picture.
Spy: Send a picture.

Alpha Ace quickly saw the picture. It was a picture of Aston and Ava kissing each other.
" How could she do this to our Beta?" Alpha Ace's wolf, Ron roars in anger.
" I was stupid to think Ava is different," Alpha Ace muttered to his wolf as he sees a notification of a message from the spy.

Spy:  I will make sure that the truth behind the story is never revealed to Ava's mate.
Alpha:  What truth?
Spy: When Aston kissed Ava, she quickly pushed him away. And they had closure for their relationship but I think it's an act as Aston won't leave her that easily.
Alpha:  Beta Sebastian is Ava's mate. Make sure to protect his identity from the high-ranked members.
Spy: Okay, Alpha.