Chapter 87

On the night of the full moon, Howler Pack members gather to watch the High School Final Match. The stadium was divided into two parts, people supporting for boys' team wore green colour jerseys or clothes while people supporting for girls' team wore blue colour jerseys or clothes.

The cheering, howling and barking filled the stadium as Alpha Aston ran with the ball. A sound of purring from his mate distracted him as Luna Anna took the ball from him.

Luna Anna runs towards her goal passing the ball to Captain Victoria. Luna Anna glanced at Alpha Aston blowing a flying kiss while flipping her middle finger. 

Then Luna Anna runs to the clear part of the ground and screams for the ball. A team player, Wanda passed the ball and Luna Anna hit the goal securing a score.

The girls' team supporters cheered and howled while the boys' team supporters whined. And the timing of the match finished making the girls the winner of the Final Match.

The girls' players crowded over Luna Anna hugging her to secure the last goal. Alpha Aston walked to her pushing the players away.

Luna Anna proudly announced as she wraps her arms around Alpha Aston,

" You have to buy a diamond set of jewellery, "

" Anything for you, Anna," Alpha Aston muttered before kissing Luna Anna.

After the kiss, they went with their team to the locker room to get a quick wash for the after-party. As the boys reach the locker room, imposter Sophia is standing in front of the door for Beta Liam.

" I'm sorry for your loss, Babe," Imposter Sophia mumbled hugging Beta Liam.

" Where were you during the match?" Beta Liam asked after pulling imposter Sophia a bit far from the locker room door.

" I was there... Just before the match finished, I went to use the bathroom," Imposter Sophia lied and quickly defended herself by saying,

" If you want, you could ask Epsilon Susan. She followed me saying you told her so,"

" I'm trying to protect you, Babe," Beta Liam explained holding imposter Sophia's face feeling faint sparks and kissing her.

" I know... She has been behaving weirdly after the war. After we came out of the bathroom. She said she felt something and told me to come here," Imposter Sophia informed playing with Beta Liam's wet hair.

" What did she feel?" Beta Liam asked
instinctive.

" She didn't tell but you know after the war... She has been feeling a lot," Imposter Sophia mumbled and Beta Liam nodded in agreement.

" Yeah... Wait, Lucas, " Beta Liam called out Lucas who came out of the locker room with his friends.

" Yes, Beta," Delta Lucas responded.

" Take Sophia to the after party and stay with her till I come," Beta Liam ordered receiving an eye roll from imposter Sophia.

" Come soon," Imposter Sophia said before leaving with Delta Lucas and his friends hiding her smirk.

Beta Liam enters the locked room and quickly takes a shower next to Alpha Aston who is speaking to Gamma Oliver.

" So, you will be leaving after the party," Alpha Aston mumbled.

" Yeah, Chloe's therapy appointment is early in the morning so it's easier to spend the night in human territory," Gamma Oliver explained.

" It's hard to believe Chloe is going through depression," Beta Liam commented.

" Yeah... She knows to hide her emotions very well," Gamma Oliver said thinking about the actual reason for Female Gamma's depression that he knows.

A strange whining noise comes from Alpha Aston as he finishes his bath.

" Is everything okay?" Gamma Oliver asked and then joked,

" Is it because we lost?"

" No... Since morning I have been having a bad feeling," Alpha Aston explained as he got ready.

" And you are not taking it seriously?" Beta Liam asked while wearing a shirt.

" No... What worst thing will happen? We will face it," Alpha Aston mumbled after he got ready and sat on the batch waiting for his friends.

" That's right... We defended Unknown. Nothing can beat that," Beta Liam chuckled bitterly as he remembered his parents.

" Let's go," Gamma Oliver announced as he was the last one to get ready and the three of them walked out of the locker room.

As they entered the after-party hall, they looked around for their mates. Beta Liam and Gamma Oliver notice their mates standing together. They walked to them while Alpha Aston walked to Luna Anna's team players.

" Where is Anna?" He asked the team players.

" I don't know, Alpha... She was the first one to leave the locker room," Wanda, a player answered with a smile.

Alpha Aston walks to where Luna Anna's, Ava's and his friends are.

" Did anyone of you see Anna?" He asked.

" Take a chill pill protective Alpha... She will come here with us," Ava snorted as she gulped down her glass.

" She did say she had a surprise to announce," Khai mumbled giggling like a girl.

" What are you all drinking?" Gamma Oliver asked taking the glass from Female Gamma Chloe and sniffing it.

" Who brought vodka?" He asked taking a huge sip.

" That's mine," Female Gamma Chloe whines as she snatches her glass from Gamma Oliver. This action caused Noah to drink his glass in one gulp which was noticed by Khai.

" Is Anna pregnant?" Alice blurts out leaning on her mate, Brad.

" No," Alpha Aston barked at once and thought about the possibility. He shakes his head as he remembers Luna Anna got her period this month.

" I would like to be an aunt," Ava commented taking a sip from her drink and realising her glass was empty.

She handed out her glass to imposter Sophia's direction and said,

" Give me more, Sophia,"

Imposter Sophia takes out a small bottle from her pocket and pours the drink.

" Where did you get that?" Beta Liam asked.

" Someone was distributing during the match so we took it," Imposter Sophia gestured to her friends, Ella and Grace.

The light of the party was turned off making pack members whine and shout. Then the projector was turned on making everyone to be quiet.

" This wasn't included," Female Gamma Chloe muttered drunkenly.

On the projector, Luna Anna was shown with busted lips and a black eye.

" Anna," Alpha Aston and Luna Anna's siblings cried out.

Beta Sebastian walks into the view with a cruel smile shocking everyone. Without any words, he pulled out Luna Anna's heart.

Then the disco ball exploded showing the hanging bodies of Epsilon Susan and Luna Anna. Epsilon Susan's torso was carved with three letters that spell 'Ace'. While Luna Anna's torso was carved with five letters that spell 'Sebby'.

Everyone stood still in shock till Alpha Aston roared in pain making everyone cry.

                                 THE END