Chapter 36

The growling, snarling and shouting filled the stadium as one of the boys secured a goal. Making the team howl in happiness and jumping on the boy.

" Boys," The Coach's assistant, Ronald barks to gain everyone's attention.

" After ten minutes break, we will do another match practice. Until then human boys take a rest and werewolves do jumping jack then run," Ronald shouted and bowled the whistle as he finds it exciting.

As the break was going to finish, Alpha Aston, Beta Liam and Gamma Oliver arrived and walked to Ronald asking,
" When will the match practice start?"
" In just two minutes, Alpha," Ron replies and the boys go to the bench to keep their bags.
" From today works, I can't wait to blow some steam off and win," Gamma Oliver muttered.
" I know right, I can't still believe that man had four she-wolves captured and no one knew about it," Beta Liam mumbled still in disbelief.

" I think he is the mole but he doesn't have any access to information that could have helped Unknown. He literally made isolated himself most of the time," Alpha Aston shared his thoughts.

" Maybe there are more men like him in our pack," Gamma Oliver shared his doubt which Alpha Aston and Beta Liam believe the possibility.

The sound of the whistle stopped their discussion as Ronald barks calling the boys for the match practice.
Alpha Aston was appointed as the leader of one team while Beta Liam was appointed as the leader of another team. As Ronald throws the ball in the air and then blows the whistle starting the match.
It was clear the boys without wolf spirits were legging behind and their performance wasn't good compare to those having wolf spirits. But by the time the final match will hold all the boys in the team will have their wolf spirit.

Ronald recorded the practice match on his phone as instructed by Coach Sebastian. After the time was finished, Alpha Aston's team had two extra points then Beta Liam's team declared them the winner.

After a bit of celebrating, all the boys went to the locker room. The room was filled with sweat smell, chattering voices of boys and then lockers metallic noises. Alpha Aston ignore those until he heard Ava's name being mentioned.

" The Coach is doing the unthinkable gesture of love towards Ava. Now my mate is mocking me and saying to take notes from Coach," One of the boys said from another end of the room.

" What did the Coach do this time?" His friends asked while changing clothes.
" Coach knows to do magic so he did a trick where glowing butterflies turned into a tiara for Ava. Then he made a carpet fly like in Aladin for completing the mating ceremony. Because of that, Rachel wants me to think out of the box for our mating ceremony," Alpha Aston couldn't believe a word the boy said and turned to ask Beta Liam but he answered the question before Alpha Aston could ask.

" It's true. Sophia told me about it," Beta Liam behaves normally yet he didn't like the Alpha Aston's reaction. Beta Liam couldn't confront him in front of an audience.

Shutting his locker loudly, Alpha Aston walks out of the room in agitation and slowly started to run as he walked out of the indoor stadium.
Shifting into his wolf form, Vic follows the direction of the smell of cooked meat. And stand out in front of a steak restaurant where pack members recognised him as soon as he arrive. Quickly, two waiters came out carrying four plates of meats that is slightly cooked with flavour with salt. Placing the plate in front of the Vic and bowed before leaving. Vic didn't waste any time and started to eat as much as he could then walked randomly to see if everything is well.

The cry of the female caused Vic to run towards a well-maintained-looking house and barks at the door. The door was opened by a middle age man who bowed to Vic. The wolf growled and pushed the man aside as he walked inside the house. He saw a woman who had an aura of Runt crawl down in submission to a woman around the same age as a man.