Chapter 75

After everyone was invited arrived at Alice's mansion. The gate was closed and a special concealing aura bracelet was distributed amongst the guests.

The bracelet was designed to minimize the aura of the person wearing it. So it could be easy for the newly shifted she-wolf to smell the scent of her mate.

Everyone gathers in the backyard, as it is time for Alice to arrive.

Wearing a shimmering silver dress that was inspired by Moon. Alice walks to the stage while everyone wears black parts the way for her.

Reaching the stage, Alice looks at the digital clock set next to the stage showing two minutes left for midnight.

With heavy breathing, Alice looked back at the crowd who started to countdown for the midnight. As the countdown was getting closer, Alice closed her eyes in anticipation.

Alice exhales as she feels chills through her body as she opens her eyes. Everyone saw a wolf's eyes and started to cheer for her. Especially her mate howling the loudest among the crowd during Alice's shifting.

Once Alice fully shifted into a wolf, everyone was quiet till the wolf howled at the moon. Pushing through the crowd, Alice's wolf looked at the man stepping out of the crowd.

Looking at her mate, the wolf jumped at him licking his face.

" Let's go for a run," The man, Brad said as the wolf rubbed her neck to him as a yes.

Together, they go to the fence jumping on the other side which was a forest. While everyone cheers for them as they leave.

" Let's party, " One of the crowd shouted making everyone either stay in the backyard or go inside the mansion.

" I am so happy for Alice," Female Gamma Chloe exclaimed to Luna Anna who nodded as they walked inside the mansion with their mates following them.

" Will she accept him?" Gamma Oliver questioned making the girls look at him with a strange look.

" He is an omega," Alpha Aston explained on behalf of his friend yet it deepened the frown on the girls' face.

" So?" Luna Anna questioned making her mate sigh.

" Omegas face the most rejection because of their rank," He explained further.

" Alice doesn't care about the ranking system, " Luna Anna clarified and Female Gamma Chloe pointed out,

" Her Mom is an Omega and Dad is a runt of the pack yet they work hard to become rich people in the pack. They made sure Alice doesn't care about the ranking system,"

" Her Mom is an Omega and Dad is a runt?" Alpha Aston spoke in shock looking at Gamma Oliver who matched his expression.

" Yeah, why are you guys so shocked?" Female Gamma Chloe questions exchanging a confused look with Luna Anna.

" Alice's wolf aura is so strong that she can match up to Zeta's rank," Gamma Oliver clarified with an amazed look.

" That's cool," Luna Anna commented with happiness.

Then Alpha Aston's phone rang, it was Beta Liam.

Alpha Aston walked away after excusing himself and Gamma Oliver walked with him. The girls go to the dance floor.

" Hey, Liam," Alpha Aston answered the call.

" They were attacked on the way... I am going to the Council Office with Dad and Pops. I can't believe I let them take Sophia away. What was I thinking?" Beta Liam burst out barking loudly.

" I'm coming," Alpha Aston replied.

Gamma Oliver and he left for the pack house leaving their mates behind.

Luna Anna and Female Gamma Chloe kept dancing enjoying the moment. They didn't notice their mates' absence till they walked to the table where drinks were kept.

" I can't see Aston," Luna Anna said looking around Female Gamma Chloe did the same for her mate.

" I guess they are outside," Female Gamma Chloe guessed to which Luna Anna shrugged her shoulder and they drank beers.

" I wonder when will Alice come with her mate?" Female Gamma Chloe questioned.

" Normally, the new couples don't make it back to the party," Luna Anna pointed out to which Female Gamma Chloe reminded her,

" Alice hates that. She clearly stated she will come back to enjoy the rest of the party,"

" True," Luna Anna commented looking at the cheerful party with members dancing and having fun.

" I can't let Unknown destroy this," She said with determination.

" Same... I'm scared though," Female Gamma Chloe shared her feelings and continued,

" We don't have our wolves... Will we be able to handle the pack when the guys go to the war?"

" We have our parents and grandparents. They will help us," Luna Anna assured while hiding her fear for her twin, Anna's safety.

Looking at the video of Alice's birthday party provided by spies. Ava smiled bitterly with a heavy heart that she shed a few tears.

Wiping her mate's tear off, Beta Sebastian mutters,
" Why are you crying?"

" I'm missing them," Ava answered robotically till her eyes shined seeing Alpha Aston on the video walking outside.

" That's enough, " Beta Sebastian switched off the TV in jealousy and anger.

" Why do you feel jealous of Aston?" Ava questioned noticing hatred whenever Aston's name was mentioned.

" Is that even need to answer? You were so in love with him that you chose names for the future children with him... He was your first and he did try to take you from me," Beta Sebastian replied walking away to the kitchen.

" I will be leaving in the morning. The guards will be out protecting you till I come," Beta Sebastian said as he placed the plates in the dishwasher.

" Caging me in the house is the correct word to use," Ava snorted rolling her eyes yet feeling glad as she could try to escape.

" That's as long as you don't try to escape, Babe. They will lock you in the shelter if you do that," Beta Sebastian warned making Ava look at him and ask,

" What shelter?"

" The place where the guards eat dead bodies of humans, Ava," Beta Sebastian answered scaring Ava.