Chapter 30

" Oliver, you need to stop ignoring us, we gave you space thinking you will eventually come to us for a talk. We are done waiting for you and you have to talk with us right now," Epsilon Aiden spoke after he and his mate, Susan walked into Gamma Oliver's office.
" I still haven't figured out what to talk about. It's literally too much for me even to think about what you guys did," Gamma Oliver said standing up.
" You guys killed my biological mother's pack and then adopted me as a punishment for your crime. I am of royal blood and I shouldn't have been given you two in the first place... Now, Dad is finding my long-lost cousin, Alexander so he could kill him. Regardless, of whether Alexander is behind the threats towards the pack or not," Epsilon Aiden and Epsilon Susan were shocked to hear Gamma Oliver as they thought Gamma Oliver knew about their dead daughter and his adoption.
" How do you know so much?" Epsilon Aiden asked.
" I have my ways," Gamma Oliver muttered.
" I have always loved you since the moment I carried you, baby," Epsilon Susan cried as went to Gamma Oliver holding him and sharing her emotions.
" I may have not given birth to you but you will always be my child," Her words made Gamma Oliver have tears yet he didn't let them fall.
" Why did you flirt with my biological father? And how did you even know about my birth which was kept secret?" Gamma Oliver asked while trying to control his emotions.
" Flirting with Salmon was a prank that went wrong. And I had a friend who told me about you," Epsilon Susan answer trying to avoid looking into Gamma Oliver's eye as she was feeling ashamed.
" Why was I given to you because royals blood shouldn't be given to non-relative people?" Gamma Oliver questions again.
" Oliver... Can you let this be as it is?" Epsilon Aiden asked desperately.
" No... I will not. For days, I was tortured by these unanswered questions. I will get all my answers today," Gamma Oliver barks as his tears started to fall down his cheek.
" A seer had a prediction about you and your support that saved the werewolf's race," Gamma Oliver frowned at Epsilon Susan's words.
" What did seer exactly see?" Gamma Oliver asked.
" The seer told King Victor that he saw a court where King was stood and announced these exact words,
' Today the court has lost one-third of its members and millions of werewolves died in the war. We will never forget the lives that were stolen and will remember them throughout history. I, The King Victor of Moonlighters call Royal member Oliver Salmon who was kept hidden for years. He is one who helped to save the remaining royal members' lives and along with his mate, he defeated the traitors in the court. I announced Royal Oliver and his mate as official members of the royal blood,'
Because of the vision, the King let us adopt you so that you will fulfil the prophecy and save the race of werewolves," Epsilon Aiden shared.
" Why didn't you two have another child? After all, I was given to you two for a few years," Gamma Oliver asked.
" We can't... The night of the civil attack, I lost the ability to be pregnant," Epsilon Susan answered.
" We paid for our crimes that Red Blood Moon night giving us the worst pain just like he cursed us," Epsilon Susan started to sob non-controllably that Gamma Oliver had to make her sit and gave her a glass of water to help her calm down.
" Who curse you? And why?" Gamma Oliver questioned looking at Epsilon Aiden as Epsilon Susan isn't in a state to talk.
" It was Late Alpha Nick of Dark Knight Pack. He cursed me before he killed himself so I can't force him to take his curse back," Epsilon Aiden answered looking guilty.
" What were the exact words of his curse?" Gamma Oliver spoke as he was still understanding the whole scenario.
" I, the Alpha of Dark Knight Pack and the strongest wizard curse every one of you. That you and your children will face the worse pain possible. Your children will never have peace of mate and you will lose everything you loved the most. The first pain, you will face on the red blood moon night and the next pain will be given by my son, Alexander,
That's the curse," Epsilon Aiden recited the curse and shivered in the end.
" You weren't the only one who killed the pack," Gamma Oliver concluded.
" Chris and Ben helped me," Epsilon Aiden confessed.
Gamma Oliver then walked towards the office door,
" Oliver," Epsilon Susan called out but Gamma Oliver showed his palm and said bitterly.
" Don't... Just leave me alone and from onwards, I am not your son or you two my parents,"
With that, Gamma Oliver left the office hearing the whining howls of the couple's wolves as a sign of pain which made his heart anguish. Still, he walked to the Beta Office and called Beta Liam to follow him. Without any word, Beta Liam followed him and wanted to ask Gamma Oliver about his feeling of sorrow.
" Don't ask," Gamma Oliver said as he notice Beta Liam open his mouth then Beta Liam closed his mouth.
Together, they went into Alpha's Office.
" You two need to hear this, " Gamma Oliver said after he locked the door.
" The Dark Knight Pack wasn't killed only by Epsilon Aiden. Epsilon Chris and Epsilon Ben helped him," Alpha Aston and Beta Liam were shocked by the sudden allegation.
" How did you find out, Gamma Oliver?" Alpha Aston asked.
" Epsilon Aiden confessed to me just a while ago. They wanted to talk and I wanted answers," Gamma Oliver answer and then said,
" That's not only it. Late Alpha Nick cursed them before his death. Basically, he curses them to have worse pain on the night of the red blood moon and the next pain will be given by his son, Alexander... Late Alpha Nick then curses that their children will never have peace of mate,"
Alpha Aston and Beta Liam were speechless after hearing Gamma Oliver. For minutes that felt like hours, they were quiet until Beta Liam spoke,
" So the prediction the fortune teller told Anna is true. She is cursed because of... Dad's action and she will...,"
Alpha Aston growled before Beta Liam finish his words and promised,
" I will kill whoever tries to even hurt her and she will not die,"
" I am going to Dad and talk about this," Alpha Aston declare.
" I will do the same. Oliver, what will you do with...," Gamma Oliver interrupted Beta Liam,
" I told them that I am not their son. I will never be the son of criminals who are also the reasons I am an orphan,"
" They killed your parents?" Alpha Aston asked alarmingly.
" My parents were killed by rogues who were causing trouble to their pack but one of them said, they were paid by someone from the royal court... I found this out from a document Epsilon Aiden was hiding," Gamma Oliver answered.
" It's a really complicated story... I will tell you all later," Gamma Oliver said.
" Be with Chloe, she will help you to calm down," Beta Liam advised as he patted Gamma Oliver's shoulder before leaving the Office after Alpha Aston.
Alpha Aston found his parents in the living room waiting for him. As Epsilon Aiden warn them after the conversation with Gamma Oliver.
" Aston, I can explain," Epsilon Chris immediately stood up and said as he walked towards his son.
" How will you explain that you killed an entire pack of innocent werewolves and end up being the reason why I am cursed. Then you kidnapped your own parents and other high-ranked members later stealing Aunt Aubrey's right of being an Alpha. You not only trick the pack but the King... I don't even recognise you or her anymore," Alpha Aston snapped showing his anger and disgust toward his parents while they were paled.
" How did....," Alpha Aston interrupted Epsilon Carol as he knew her question.
" Liam found them in a coma at the hospital,"
" You are the reason Ava, Anna, Liam and I are cursed that we will never have the peace of mate," Alpha Aston accused his parents.
" Liam isn't cursed. He isn't Ben's biological son but his nephew," Epsilon Carol spoke weakly making Alpha Aston clap mockingly.
"That's really kind of you that your action spared him," Alpha Aston muttered.
" You can't disrespect your mother like that, Aston," Epsilon Chris growled.
" Oliver is the strong one to disown Epsilon Aiden and Epsilon Susan. I am not strong but that doesn't mean I will not punish you for your crimes," With the Alpha Aston left while his parents called out and tried to stop him but they fail.
Alpha Aston was mostly thinking about the curse and the prediction Anna was told. If the prediction about Anna is true then he will protect her and change the course after all, the future can be changed if the results were known.
In the meanwhile, Anna walks into her parent's room and finds Beta Liam shouting at her parents.
" Liam, what's wrong with you? Why are you shouting at Mom and Dad?" She asked while yelling.
" You and Ava should know about this... Come with us," Beta Liam decided and dragged Anna with him while their parents followed them.
" Ava... Come here, right now," Beta Liam shouted.
" Liam, let them stay out of this matter, " Epsilon Ben said.
" What matter are you talking about?" Anna asked.
" It's their right to know," Beta Liam said.
" What is happening here?" Ava asked as she and Sophia arrived.
" Because of Dad, you two are cursed. He killed an entire innocent pack of Dark Knights for god knows the selfish reason. The Late Alpha curses him, Uncle Chris and Uncle Aiden that their children... You two know will never have peace of mate... that's the curse you two have because of him, " Beta Liam revealed while Epsilon Ben and his mate look down in shame.
" Dad, is that true?" Anna asked in disbelief while Ava stood still.
" I am sorry...I know what I did was a sin but I swear I am paying for my crimes for years," Epsilon Ben confessed making Sophia cover her mouth in shock.
" It's because of the curse that Alpha Aston hates me and loves Ava," Anna whispered with a thinking expression.
" So the fortune teller was real... I will die," With a quick move Epsilon Ben and Epsilon Katie walked towards Anna.
" No, sweetie, you will not die," Epsilon Ben spoke desperately as he was about to hold Anna.
" No, I will die and that's because of you. It's your fault that I am cursed and my death will be your punishment," Anna stepped back and shouted at Epsilon Ben then ran away.
" Anna, wait," Ava shouted and ran after Anna. Epsilon Katie tried to hold her to speak but Ava didn't let her touch.
" Stop, Anna," Ava was shouting while running after Anna but Anna didn't stop as she didn't hear her. Yet, everyone in the common hall could hear the coming voice.
Noah, Kai and Alice immediately ran towards the voice that was coming and caught Anna who was sobbing. Ava reached Anna and hugged her. While Ava's friends, Ella and Grace arrive along with other members. But those members were chased away by Noah and Kai.
" Anna, is everything okay? Why are you two crying?" Alice asked worriedly.
The twins turned to see their friends, Ava was about to share when Anna stopped her saying,
" We will tell... let go somewhere, no one would hear us,"
" My room is near, " Kai said and all of them went to Kai's room which was painted green and had various kinds of metal objects that are used in vehicles.
" Anna and I are cursed that we will never have peace of mate," Ava announced shocking everyone in the room.
" But two of you already found your mates," Grace points out.
" Alpha Aston doesn't want me but her," Anna whines as she starts crying.
" What if Sebby and I get separate because of the curse?" Ava questions and wasn't affected by Anna's words as she was scared due to the curse.
" The fortune teller did tell me I am cursed because of my parent's actions. And I will die because of them," Anna muttered while being lost.
" No!" Noah shouted.
" Curse can break and Anna, what did the fortune teller tell you at last? Say it," Noah asked even though he knew the answer.
" The course is now known so it can be changed," Anna answer
" That's right, we will change your fate and you will not die. We just need a witch or wizard who will break the curse then you two will be happy with your mates for the rest of your life," Noah's plan helped to cheer Ava and Anna's mood.
" That's an amazing plan. I can ask the sneaky members who may also know warlords," Kai suggested.
" Aren't warlords bad?" Ava asked.
" Not all, they work for money," Kai clarified.
" I can ask my mom's old pack members if they know anyone who does magic," Elle said.
" Yeah, we are here for you two," Alice spoke.
" I promise, you two grow old with your mates," Noah vowed and then hugged Anna and Ava. Later, the hug becomes a group hug as everyone joined in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, that the children know their parents' crime what will happen next?Who wants Sebastian's truth to come out to Ava in the next chapter?

Who wants Sebastian's truth to come out to Ava in the next chapter?