Chapter 29

" Good morning, Alpha, Beta and Gamma," The principal bowed as the boys enter his office.
" We are here to discuss our adjusted schedule and also wanted you to announce our new plan to everyone in the school," Alpha Aston spoke and in return, the principal nodded his head.
" I will announce the plan in the end if you don't mind Alpha?" Principal asked.
" It's okay," Alpha Aston muttered.
" So, here is the adjusted schedule. As per your preference Alpha, you will be learning about financial studies along with compulsory studies," the Principal spoke as he handed over the schedule.
" Beta, your schedule with adjusted the night classes as you said but your economics class is in the evening for either one or two hours. That's your choice to make," Beta Liam took the schedule from the principal and said,
" Two hours will be fine, thank you,"
" Gamma, your schedule adjusted with the additional science subjects you wanted and those are the only ones that will be taught online," the Principal then handed the schedule to the Gamma.
" Do inform me when either of you finds any problems with the adjusted schedule," The principal muttered.
" We will," Gamma Oliver said as he was reading his schedule.
" So what's the announcement you wanted me to make?" The principal asked smiling at the three boys.
The buzzing sound of the speaker was heard loud and clear throughout the school. This made everyone stop their work and waited for the news.
" As the principal of the school, I am honoured to make the announcement given by the Alpha Aston. For the first time in the history of the Howler Pack, the position of the Alpha's and Beta's assistant, Delta's,  Zeta's and Kappa's will be earned through a series of tests. Further information on this matter will be announced after school time is over at the football ground," The announcement caused mixed reactions from the audience.
" The nepotism is over," One of the boys shouted.
" That's unfair, I am being trained as Kappa since I was a child... Being a Kappa is my dream," Another one whines in the room.
" Now you have to prove yourself. If you are capable of being Kappa then you will be," Lucas muttered.
" Of course, nerdy Lucas. Well, see then what you will be saying when you won't become a Zeta like your Dad," The boy snapped.
" I won't be a Zeta. My goal is to become a Delta,"  Lucas declared
" Since when?" The boy asked.
" Since the announcement," Lucas answered.
" Best of luck because you will be fighting with my boy, Noah here," Kai patted Noah's back as he spoke.
" I am not planning to be Delta," Noah whispered to Kai.
" Why?" Kai asked.
" Alpha's assistant position is the highest among the option which also has the highest paychecks," Noah muttered.
" Does this decision involve Chloe?" Kai asked whispering as he leaned.
" No... It's for my parents," Noah said.
" I won't do or say anything that will cause you trouble ever... Let me meet your parents, please," Kai pleaded as he hoped meeting Noah's parents will help him understand the situation Noah is in.
" Of course," Noah immediately agreed to make Kai feel relief.
Then both of them received a message notification.

Anna: Bring everyone to the hall. I will make Alpha Aston confess.
Anna: Don't tell anyone yet, I am his mate.

" How did she...," Noah interrupted Kai by saying.
" Doesn't matter, we should do as she said right now," Noah said and climbed onto the table.
" Noah, get down," The teacher ordered.
" I just got a message. We all have to go to the hall right now. Alpha Aston going to confess that puts our pack's safety at risk. Follow me," Noah shouted and encourage everyone to follow while Kai urge as well.
Soon the news of the confession was spread throughout the school and everyone immediately went to the hall.
" Why everyone is out here in the hall?" Beta Liam asked as the boys came out of the administration office.
" Alpha Aston," Anna called out as she walked towards Alpha Aston who understood her plan and regretted not buying the pill before coming to school.
" Confess," Anna muttered as she stood in front of Alpha Aston.
" Anna, what nonsense you are doing? People are recording so please drop it otherwise you will make fool out of yourself," Beta Liam whispered to Anna holding her arm.
" Stay out of this, Liam," Anna shove out of her arm as she muttered.
" Alpha Aston, you want me to submit to you, right? But as what? Like a member of your pack or your mate," Anna's words made everyone gasp in shock.
Anna walks closer to Alpha Aston until their lips were touching. Slowly, Anna leans to whisper while making sure her lips touch his skin from lip to ear.
" Confess before you lose me, Alpha Aston," Anna whispered making Alpha Aston growl and step back.
" You are the craziest girl in the pack, Anna... You are not my mate," Alpha Aston spoke loudly so everyone can hear him clearly.
" But your wolf says otherwise," Anna snapped back.
" Alpha Aston, we never get along since we were children yet I am ready to look past that. After all, we are mates. Confess or you won't like what I will do next," Anna warned.
" There is nothing to confess, Anna," Alpha Aston spoke smugly making Anna angry yet she smiled.
" So you won't mind that I will kiss someone else in front of you, Alpha Aston," Anna said making Alpha Aston's wolf, Vic growl while Alpha Aston fisted his palm to maintain control.
Anna walks to the nearest boy and leans to kiss him but stops when she heard the roar. It was Vic, who took the control of Alpha Aston's body.
" Mine," Vic barks and walks towards Anna slowly like a hawk.
Instead of being scared, Anna walks towards him bravely and said,
" I lied to prove that I am your mate and the Luna of Howler pack,"
The statement calmed Vic a bit so Anna pulls him to kiss him while everyone cheers as they recorded the whole scene. The moment Alpha Aston got control, he pulled away and glared at Anna in frustration. In return, Anna smirked back at him and quickly gave a peck then walks away saying,
" I have football practice now, see you later, mate,"
Gradually, everyone started going to continue their class while Alpha Aston stood in his place as if he was glued.
" Why didn't you claim Anna as a mate at the beginning?" Beta Liam asked holding his growl.
" I have my reasons," Alpha Aston muttered as he was about to leave but Beta Liam pulls him back to face him.
" If your reason name is Ava then Aston that's sick. You have to accept Anna, she is meant for you," Alpha Aston's wolf, Vic got angry with Beta Liam's domineering behaviour so he took control back.
Pulled Beta Liam by his collar and before he could say something. Both of them were separated by Gamma Oliver. Vic growled at Gamma Oliver but submitted when Gamma Oliver's wolf, Chap growled back.
" Aston, you don't have a choice. You have to accept Anna as your mate because Ava already has hers and she is happy... She won't ever leave Coach and break Anna's trust to be with you," Gamma Oliver explains calmly. Even though Alpha Aston nodded, he didn't agree with a word.
Then the three of them receive a mind link from the head of the patrolling guard,
" Alpha, Beta and Gamma, the two of the council members have arrived to meet you. Should I let them in?"
" Yes," The three shouted together through the mind link and with their mouth.
" We have to be there to welcome them," Alpha Aston spoke and the three of them ran to the parking lot to get in their cars.
The two councilmen, Jacob, the vampire representative and Harry, the werewolf representative were outside the pack house talking with Sophia and Chloe.
When the boys parked their cars and walked up to them. Jacob and Harry introduced themselves and shake their hands with the three high-ranked members.
" Sorry for the disturbance we may have caused due to the sudden arrival but we wanted to personally congratulate you three for winning the title," Harry said.
" It's fine, let's go inside and talk," Alpha Aston muttered and led the way to the Aloha Office.
" So, Alpha Aston, you didn't recognise your mate yet," Jacob asked as they settle down in the Alpha Office.
" She is busy right now otherwise she would have been here," Alpha Aston's words shocked Female Beta Sophia and Female Gamma Chloe who weren't at the school as they were being trained by Epsilon Katie and Epsilon Susan for their position.
" What's her name and rank in the pack?" Harry questions and then a sound of knocking came.
" Who is it?" Gamma Oliver asked.
" I am here to serve food and drink, Gamma," The timid voice answered.
Gamma Oliver walks to open the door and lets the omega in then no one spoke until she left the office.
" Are you here for the matter of dead bodies?" Alpha Aston questions so he could escape their question about his mate.
" Actually, yes... We got information from a powerful seer that your pack will be attacked on the Coronation by the Unknown," Harry answers making everyone in the room alert.
" I want to know the details the seer saw," Alpha Aston orders.
" The seer saw a group of people in the abandoned building discussing the plan to attack your pack killing everyone except for unmated she-wolve so they could be traffic," The boys growled in the end learning the danger while the girls were feared.
" When we send our warriors to the abandoned building, there was no one there. But it was inhabited by vampires, so there is the possibility that vampires will attack as well," Harry spoke.
" There are some prisoners in your pack cell who possess a spell liquid that will be used when the pack members are in one place. Then the attackers will also use silver bullets with wolfbane," Jacob gave more details.
" So, our pack will be attacked by rogues, vampires, witches and warlords that also have silver weapons," Gamma Oliver summarised the information for better understanding.
" That's right but for the first time, we got the lead and one step ahead of the Unknown. From what we gather through the saviours, there is always an internal distraction. This made the attack always unexpected giving the Unknown the upper hand," Harry said.
" We will be prepared for their attacks with the council-trained vampires, werewolves, kitsunes, serpents, witches and wizards," Jacob smugly muttered as he drinks from his glass.
" Serpent? I didnt know there are Serpents in America," Female Gamma Chloe spoke in surprise.
" They are actually immigrants," Harry explained.
" Everything is prepared to defeat the Unknown. Except for a plan that you will decide as it's your pack, Alpha Aston," Harry said so Alpha Aston won't get offended as it's disrespectful to protect a pack without Alpha's permission or advance consideration.
" We will strategize a plan together," Alpha Aston said.
" Well, for that we need your mate present. After all, Luna is also a protector of the pack," Jacob muttered as he didn't forget Harry's question which made Alpha Aston uncomfortable.
" Female Beta Sophia and Female Gamma Chloe will bring her here," Alpha Aston said and as per trained the girls bowed and left.
They walked away a bit from the office and looked at each other with a question.
" Who is his mate?" They asked each other at the same time.
" You don't know as well," Female Gamma Chloe exclaimed.
" When did he claim? Why haven't we informed?" Female Beta Sophia questions again.
" Female Beta and Female Gamma," the same omega girl who brought the snack called out to the girls.
" Yes," Female Gamma Chloe asked.
" Gamma Oliver told me to tell to check the school page," the girl spoke a
while looking down.
" Thank you, you can leave," Female Gamma Chloe said while Female Beta Sophia opens the school page.
" Check it out," Female Beta Sophia leans her phone to let Female Gamma Chloe see the video recorded in the hall.
" It's Anna," They yelled in shock and ran to the car so they get Anna in front of the councilmen.
" She is maybe in math class," Female Chloe said as they parked the car outside the school and then they ran inside.
" Luna," Female Beta Sophia was the first one who reaches the class and called out as she breathed deeply.
" What's going on?" Anna asked seeing Female Beta Sophia and Female Gamma Chloe's similar postures of deep breathing.
" The two members of the council are here to congratulate you and want to meet you," The Female Beta and Female Gamma reported at the same time.
Likewise, the three girls ran out of the class.
" Why weren't we informed earlier?" Anna asked as they run.
" Sudden arrival," Female Beta Sophia answered with two words.
" You two could have called before and I would have come by myself. That could have saved some time," Anna muttered.
" Our brains are fried from the training and shocking news," Female Gamma Chloe said as they settle in the car.
" Tell me about it," Anna leans in front to hear.
" Your mother and Epsilon Susan trained us in the basic manners like how to eat elegantly, talk with other high-ranked members, and dress appropriation which is we have to wear dress for parties or any festivals. Then they told us our responsibility, allies and rivals, and then talked about other packs' weaknesses and strengths.  My headaches just remembering about it... We both had a lot of disagreements but we didn't say a word. Now you will be with us then suffer with us as well," Female Gamma Chloe burst out talking.
" I asked about the shocking news," Anna asked.
" Our pack will be attacked by Unknown who actually has vampires, witches or warlords and werewolves. They have silver weaponry which will have wolfbane on them. The powerful seer told them and the prisoners had a kind of liquid that will help them to escape. But the council will help with their trained vampires, witches, wizards, kitsunes and serpents," Female Beta Sophia answer quickly.
" What?" Anna shouted.
" When will be the attack?" Anna yelled.
" On the night of Coronation," Female Gamma Chloe answer with impatience.
" It's in two days," Anna yelled again making the other two girls yell as well,
" We know, "
" What's the plan?" Anna shouted.
" That's why you are needed there so we can make plans," Female Gamma Chloe shouted.
" I don't know how to make that type of plan," Anna shouted louder.
" Same," the other two girls joined as well in yelling.
Then the three of them screamed.
As they reach the pack house, they saw their mates outside the pack house talking while laughing.
" Did they leave without meeting me?" Anna asked in a deep tone she got due to yelling.
" Don't worry, girls. We made the perfect plan so rest and enjoy when we will win," Gamma Oliver spoke proudly.
" You three won't tell us," Female Beta Sophia glared as she stated.
" You three girls don't have wolves. It's dangerous for you all so we are handling it," Alpha Aston explained.
" We will see about that," Anna said and looked at the other two girls with determination.
" Follow me, girls," Anna orders as she pushes her mate so she can go inside the pack house which was copied by other girls as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how will win?