Chapter 1 💎

AUTHOR POV

Snap* Crackle The men in black turned around in fear, "TURN THE FUCKING BOMB OFF!" One of them yell and they all tried to turn the bomb off. Changmin's bomb was of course advanced, once on, never off, "Hey~" A raspy voice said from behind. The men again turned around. Being met with a Brown haired boy wearing a brown owl mask that covered his whole face.

The boy in the mask held a metal baseball bat. The bomb was still going and the men had absolutely no idea how to turn it off. Some more men in black came from behind the owl masked boy and tried to attack him from behind. Before they could hit him, he whipped his arms around and perfectly hit them all straight in the head. The bomb exploded from behind the masked boy.

A lot more enemies came and surrounded the brown haired. A firework surprised them and as soon as they were distracted the masked boy escaped and what replaced him was a heavy bomb that looked like it was going to explode in a second. And it did. All the men in that one area were killed.

In the big warehouse there was a messy black haired boy in a black cat mask. The boy slowly went towards the big gem on the pedestal. "Polar bear, please remove the laser." The boy whispered as he clicked the earpiece to speak, the white haired boy on the other side of the line in a White bear mask replied back, "Got it, give me a sec Kitty," He said and immediately started typing things on his computer as he was in what looked like a van.

The lasers that protected the big jewel were turned off and just as The black cat was about to grab the gem, their enemies busted in the big warehouse and rushed towards him. Gunshots were heard but it wasn't the black cat who was hurt, but the guys who busted in the warehouse. A boy in a gift box mask that covered his entire head came in and shot everyone, "Enjoy the gift bitches~" The boy said softly, yet his actions were the opposite of his tone.

A brown haired boy with a tiger mask kicked down the ceiling, jumping in and killing all of the men along with Hyunjae, "Gift, let's save one to interrogate we can leave it to Hamster," He said sternly, and The Gift boy tried not to laugh through his mask at the nickname for his member. "Got it Tiger." He said making a high jump, he grabbed on the bar that was on the ceiling and kicked one of the men dragging him with him as he sneakily escaped the warehouse.

"Jewel Obtained and safe with Kitty, Hamham, and Polar," The black cat claimed. As he headed in the van with the polar bear. "Good, If everyone is dead, then we can go now." The tiger masked stated and Gift replied, "Everyone is dead besides the guy you told me to bring." "Are you all in the van?" Kevin asked, making sure, "Yes-, ah wait, Sangyeon where are you?" The boy on the other line stayed silent for a bit. "Sorry, couldn't answer for a bit, I was cleaning out some bodies. On my way now."

TIME SKIP AT THEIR MAFIA BASE

Kevin sighed as he placed his tiger mask on the mask hangar. Maybe I should go get some Coffee. Kevin thought to himself and he went towards Younghoon who also placed back his Polar bear mask. "Hey Hoonie, let's go get some coffee together, I'm tired." Kevin said and dragged Younghoon to the door. "Alright, I know a good café,"

"There's someone I want to meet there anyway."

-------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

Chapter made by - @WonWooziQuokka <3