Chapter 8 📂

"Do you.. Think we should tell Kevin?"

---------------

Author POV

...Everyone stayed silent for a few seconds. Just then, Younghoon spoke, "You know, maybe we should, Kevin needs to know about this." Changmin responded to Younghoon, "But.. Guys, there is a reason why Jae-Sung wouldn't want us to tell Kevin, at least there should be.."

Sangyeon bit his nail, "We will tell Kevin, but first, I need to check something at the base."

At Base with Sangyeon..

Sangyeon was searching through their past year files. He took a stack of October-May, year xxxx with him and headed to the computer, and contacted Younghoon. "Younghoon-ah, I need you to hack something for me.." "Mm? What is it." "Send me the files of the students and employees in Chae-So College, there is something I need to check.." Sangyeon said, looking through January Month.

2 days Later... Sangyeon POV

Soon, I received a message from Younghoon. It was the files information of the students and employees, their Full Name, Their Family Line, Job, History, etc... "Perfect.." I whispered to myself.

After oh-so long of going through all the students that had been in Chae-So College, I had found one oddly intriguing. It seems that Jae-Sung might've actually been targeting someone in the school.. But it can't just be a student, so what if he was planning to injure the family's son or daughter as a threat.. He has had past Mafia enemies so it must be a family that has a mafia in it, former or not.

Jacob Bae, 25, Studied in Chae-So College for 1 Year, Family - Jong-il Bae, Former Alleged Mafia XXXX to XXXX, now works in Medical Center Care of Seoul, Ei-sil Bae, Former Worker in Hango Restaurant.

I printed all of this new information, into a new file Document#4901 - Op College BD (Burndown) I typed in the information and printed all the papers and process of the Mission, putting it all into one file, including the extra information I had researched myself..

Now, I think I must inform Kevin about this situation. I have a bad feeling because, why would he strike so recently, if Jacob Bae's Dad was a former mafia leader from 2 years ago?

I drove to Kevin's college, and went to his dorm, room 19. Kevin opened the door and greeted me, "Hi Sangyeon, uhm, we need to talk." "Yeah, I need to talk with you as well." I looked behind Kevin and saw Juyeon, it seemed like they were playing chess.. I thought as I was seeing Juyeon cheating by moving Kevin's pieces. "Come in," Kevin gestured his hand in the room, he turned his head back and saw Juyeon "Hey!! You're cheating!" He ran to Juyeon and teasingly strangled him. I laughed at the sight of that.

"So, Kevin, I have a feeling that we want to talk about the same thing," I said sternly as I went to sit down on the smooth carpet, watching Juyeon cleaning up the chess. "So, you guys were in a phone call, during that time, I was handling a few things, but what were you guys talking about?" I exhaled slowly, I hope I'm not making the wrong choice telling him about this.

"It's your dad, he actually sent us on a mission. He told us-" "What mission." "We had to burn down a school..." "Why? He wanted to steal something or what-" "It was scheduled during school." "Killing and harming innocent students?! And for what?! I can't believe this.." Kevin pulled his hair.

I sighed and handed him the brand new printed file. "Here, everything is here..." He looked tense, he opened the files, and he gasped as he saw the Family's information, but why was he like that?

KEVIN POV

"I-it's... Jacob..?"

------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @HongJiKpop