Chapter 28 💞

Oh fuck no..!

----------------------

Younghoon POV

"Jacobbie Hyung!! Jacob, where are you?!" I yelled, looking around the fields within the gates. I tried to find his scent through his phone, just then, I sensed a strong scent of his. They must've triggered his heat.. Cheaters, I growled at the thought and I ran out of the area, "Security, please, search around the place for this boy," I said as I showed a picture of Jacob, "Yes, sir."

My heart started racing out of fear, my eyes darted around the cars that all zoomed by, he was long gone.

I went back into the building, and Sangyeon came up to me, "You called the security to look for Jacob? He went missing?" "Yes, he did, I think he had been kidnapped," to my words, he went to the other members in the living room, I followed behind him. "Everyone, Jacob has been kidnapped, we have to go find him." Sangyeon announced to the group.

Author POV

Kevin knew it was Haknyeon, the words that were spoken to him from before came to his head: "he might not know I work as a mafia but he'll be mine, and once he is I'll make sure he'll never be able to leave me..." Kevin shook his head, "I know who kidnapped him, it's Haknyeon."

Juyeon glanced at Hyunjae, then back at Kevin and Sangyeon, "We will all go, but we have to leave Hyunjae, his ankle was stabbed, remember?" Juyeon said. "Right, we will have to leave Hyunjae behind," Kevin said as he left the room with Juyeon, Changmin, Eric, and Sunwoo.

Sangyeon went to Hyunjae and knelt down making eye contact with him, "You stay here, the servants and security will keep you safe and well treated," Hyunjae smiled at that, "Alright,"

Younghoon suddenly brought up, "Well don't do anything silly here, and I mean with Hwall." Hyunjae quickly turned to Younghoon, with an annoyed smile, "Ah yes! I have NO idea what you are talking about," Sangyeon looked at Hyunjae in confusion, "What do you mean? You did something with Hwall??" "N-no," "Yes he did~" Younghoon said, trying to deny Hyunjae's lying words.

Hyunjun silently came to the entrance of the living room and leaned on the wall drinking coffee watching them argue. "Younghoon, what did he do?" Sangyeon asked, "Does it matter??" Hyunjae said, trying to end the conversation, "Yes, it does," "Hwall is mine, dingus," "What? No!" "WHY are yOu trying to fight for my boyfriend??" "He loves me, and I bet more than you," "I-I.." Hyunjae stayed silent for a while, "nghhh.. YOUU!" Hyunjae pounced on Sangyeon and started tackling him, "HAHAHAHHA~!" Sangyeon laughed desperately trying to get off him, Hyunjae carefully got off Sangyeon and crawled back onto the couch.

"Ahh.. Is your leg alright?" Sangyeon said going up to Hyunjae, "It's alright, don't worry about it." Hwall came up to them, and glanced at the ankle,

"I can't believe you'd make out while you were injured," Sangyeon's eyes widened at Hwall, then turned to Hyunjae, "You made out?! How could you-" "I'm sORry?? Alpha instinct remember?!" "ON BETAS?" "UH-" "EXACTLY" Sangyeon took Hwall's hand, "Please don't do that, I have to go on a mission," "Mhm."

Kevin looked around, and went to one of the security guards, "Dispense 7 motorbikes please, make sure they are fully fueled," "Yes sir." They all got on the brand new motorbikes, "Ah, these motorbikes feel so brand new," he said, starting the motor, "No wasting time, let's go," Sangyeon said.

Already going to drive off.

-------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @HongJiKpop