Chapter 5 💣

"I will handle that part."

------------------

AUTHOR POV

Changmin and Sangyeon understood the assignment but Younghoon didn't as he wasn't even told what to do, "Um, since I wasn't here when you were saying things, do you mind explaining what we're doing again.. Sir?" Younghoon asked, the man smiled a bit, "You all are going to burn down a college that I want gone, Chae-So College." The boy's eyebrows furrowed as the man kept talking.

"You will be taking down the cameras while Changmin implants bombs in the building, Sangyeon will be there to ensure both of you do your jobs correctly." The man explained. Younghoon nodded hesitantly, "Right, Younghoon, you haven't met him, this is Kevin's step-dad, Jae-Sung, former leader of this mafia group, Kevin leads but he still gets involved sometimes," Sangyeon explained.

"Ah, I see, nice to meet you sir," Younghoon said seriously as he did a 90 degree bow. The man patted his back, "You don't have to be so formal, an acquaintance of Kevin's is an acquaintance of mine," Jae-Sung said with a smile, Younghoon nodded and turned his attention back to Sangyeon, still very serious, "I'll talk to you and I need Juyeon and Changmin to be there too later, alright?" Younghoon said and Sangyeon blinked in understanding as he faced him.

"Oh yes, Jae-Sung Sunbae, when are we doing this mission?" Younghoon asked, turning his head to the man, "Tomorrow, 11 AM," Younghoon stayed silent, Innocent Students could get hurt, that's during their school time.. "Are you sure? Isn't that when-" "I fully understand what we're doing, don't worry." Younghoon bit his lip but nodded, "Alright, I'll be there on time,"

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY (MONDAY) 11 AM

Changmin was getting ready the bombs, they were at the rooftop of the school right now, "Bombs are ready, once I light them, there's 5 seconds to disappear. The school is big so, Owl, you'll help me place these bombs right?" Changmin said as he wore his innocent looking mask. "Of course I will Hamham." "Pshh, don't call me that." Changmin complained and Sangyeon just laughed.

"Alright, let's head out." Sangyeon said and took some of Changmin's bombs and a lighter. "Let's finish it quick," Changmin replied and they fist bumped before going separate ways. Younghoon had hacked and turned off all cameras, connection, Wi-Fi, hotspots etc. on the school grounds. Sangyeon and Changmin had placed all the bombs and lit them, all in under 10 seconds. "Bombs are placed Polar, let's get ready to leave before they explode." Sangyeon ordered.

The whole place exploded and Changmin and Sangyeon disappeared into nowhere. When in fact, they were very quick runners and had already left the campus before the 5 second timer of the bombs had went off. By the time they made it out, everything was on fire. The bombs had went off already. Younghoon couldn't help but feel guilty. The three watched from the shadows as the school burnt to bits of ash. The fire department and ambulances were on their way already and the three had already left.

They all already were at their dorm and were changing their clothes that smelt like fire and gunpowder. Younghoon was taking a shower and he thought back and he felt so bad. It was already 5 PM, I should go visit Chanhee at the Café, Younghoon thought to himself as he got himself ready.

The boy skipped all the way to the café in happiness as he wanted to meet his mate, he really didn't care that people were looking at him like he was crazy, he went to the front. The café wasn't open. Jacob is usually already open around this time, isn't he? Younghoon called Chanhee, "Chanhee? Chanhee, are you okay?!" Younghoon almost yelled in worry as Chanhee was crying on the phone.

"Y-Younghoonie.. Hiccup* Jacob- J-Jacob got badly i-injured today-"

------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @WonWooziQuokka