Chapter 17 🤕

"OHH WHY?! IT'S LIKE- 2 HOURS AWAY BY FOOT!! TAXII!!"

-------------------

AUTHOR POV

Sangyeon and Kevin had arrived at the base, They were all in the meeting room, "Oh shoot, we all need Changmin's bombs." Kevin bit his lip. Hyunjae raised his hand, "Changmin is awake so-" "Oh he is?' Younghoon cut Hyunjae off, the boy glared at the older and turned his attention back to Kevin, "Anyway, Changmin is awake but, his hands and arms are full of bandages so he can't really make his bombs but we can ask him how to."

Kevin thought about it for a moment, "That's... Actually, really smart, let's go." Kevin said and got up heading towards their base infirmary. Kevin bursted the door open, Changmin was just laying on the bed, on his side, facing Juyeon, who was laying there next to him. Kevin sat down next to Changmin, Changmin's back facing him.

"Changmin? You okay..?" Kevin asked, soon the rest of the members came, Changmin turned around. "O-Oh.. Yeah, I'm alright," Sangyeon went over to Changmin as he helped the younger get up. "The thing is, you told me to rest, but.. I can't," Changmin said, facing Sangyeon before he continued, "J-Juyeon always hugs me to sleep." The boy said, tearing up as he spoke. Sangyeon immediately got up and hugged him, "It's okay, Hyunjae or Kevin can hug you to sleep later."

"Yeah! We totally could!" Hyunjae butted in. "I-It's not the s-same!" Changmin started sobbing loudly, like a baby.. They all thought, Kevin got up and sat on the bed next to Changmin who was crying and he hugged him along with Sangyeon and patted his back, "It's okay, we're here." Kevin told him. "Hey hey Changmin, you know what?" Sangyeon asked. Changmin looked at him with a questioning face as he pouted.

"Juyeon can probably even hear you, he can feel everything, and maybe hear somethings, and somethings might not be too clear, but he might be able to hear you and feel your touch you know." Sangyeon said and Changmin's face lit up, "R-Really?" "Mhmm" Sangyeon smiled a bit. Changmin looked like he had stars in his eyes.

"Now we have a plan so let me rebandage your wounds as Kevin explains, Juyeon wouldn't like to see you hurt if he wakes up right?" The oldest told and Changmin immediately got up and sat down for Sangyeon to rebandage him. Looks like that really worked, not like it was a lie though, Juyeon could feel everything, he couldn't move, he couldn't control his body, but he could faintly hear things, and he could feel whoever or whatever touched him.

Juyeon wasn't unconscious after all, he was in a coma, he wasn't fully unconscious. "So.. Changmin, we were thinking, since you can't make your bombs and we actually need them for this next mission.." Kevin's words trailed off, "You want me to teach you how to make it by word?" Changmin finished Kevin's sentence. "Yeah that!" Kevin exclaimed, "Well.. I guess I could,"

"Thanks!" Hyunjae said, "Well then, why don't you bring over the bomb supplies, they're in my room, it's a wooden box you'll know which box it is by the stuff in it." Changmin ordered. Hyunjae got up and went to Changmin's room soon coming back with the wooden box full of bomb making supplied. "Alright, let's start with the metal, as you can see in the box I already have the metal base in there, put in some of the TNT and RDX that is in that box, add some gunpowder,"

They all did what he said and he watched them carefully, "Wait wait! Put the TNT on the outer layer of the inside of the bomb, then put the RDX as the second layer and fill half of the empty space in there with ammonium nitrate, put some gunpowder on half on what's left then there should be a premade gadget in there, I made it up myself so that once the bomb is lit it won't be able to go off. Put that and it should fit to the rest of that small space then cover it with the tip and use the moldable metal in there to seal everything don't use too much though, there's not much, and that thing is stronger than steel when hardened. After that put the string in the small hole and fit some of that wax in there to keep that in place." Changmin explained, "Alright, I think this is it,"

"Now you all need to just do this 20 more times haha."

-----------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @WonWooziQuokka

Stream 'Timeless' THE BOYZ and 'BE AWARE' later when it is out!