Chapter 30 🥞

"I'm.. I'm pregnant Hyung..!"

------------------------------------

Author POV

Younghoon couldn't believe it, We are actually getting a baby?? "I.. I'm so- Happy.." Younghoon smiled and looked at Chanhee. Kevin came into the room, his eyes widened, "Younghoon? Are you alright?" Sangyeon came in and hugged Younghoon gently.

"You are alright now, that's all that matters to me." Sangyeon said, his voice getting cranky as he teared up in relief. Younghoon closed his eyes, "I.. Wanna go- to sleep now~" and he fell asleep. Chanhee pushed between the two that covered Younghoon, and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Sleep well, my idiot," Chanhee said and left the room. Kevin sighed, "..We might have to calm down on our missions. For now, with fewer members, Hyunjae should be recovered now, or at least, I expect that. Because I'll use him for the mission,"

Kevin left the room and went to the kitchen, he saw Juyeon and Changmin cooking together, Kevin licked his lips, "Smells so good~ What are you making?" "We are making some delicious Hotteok!" Changmin said jumping as Juyeon was making the mold and putting them onto the oil-filled pan, "Where is Jacob?" Kevin asked curiously, Changmin pointed upstairs, "Upstair-" "Alright thank you," Kevin said, already leaving.

Kevin looked around the hallway, there were so many doors he forgot which one he told Jacob to stay in. He opened each door and then opened to Jacob's room, "Ah there you are!" Kevin smiled as he went to Jacob and sat next to him on the bed, "How are you feeling?" "I'm okay, don't worry." Jacob said as he faced the front, the window.

"Hey, can you make your coffee at home here?" Kevin said, smiling to cheer Jacob up a bit, "Oh! Yeah of course!" He smiled back, got up, and waddled out the door, Kevin giggled and followed him from behind.

"So.. Jacob, we don't really know each other, and you trust me and my team? If I'm honest, that's a little suspicious," "Oh, sorry! That's just me, hehe, I tend to trust others pretty easily," Jacob said going down the stairs, Kevin took his shoulder and turned him around to face him and smirked, "Are you sure you aren't related to any mafia-like work?" he said teasingly nuzzling his nose on Jacob's nose making him tickle, "Hahaha~ Noo~!" Jacob said and pushed Kevin aside, and continued walking down.

"Everyone!! Come eat some Hotteok!" Juyeon yelled, it took about 2 minutes for everyone to come. Juyeon went to Jacob and Kevin and gave them plates with 2 Hotteoks, "To be honest Kevin, your kitchen has ingredients of everything, loving your kitchen," Juyeon said with a wink, Kevin did a small laugh and took the plate.

"Mmm!!" Jacob said, jumping around from the delicious taste, and headed to the kitchen table to sit with the others, "Ahh.. I feel bad Younghoon doesn't get to eat it.." Hyunjae said pouting then taking a big bite, "We will make it for him once he wakes up!" Changmin said as he sat with the others and started munching on the food.

Kevin looked around, feeling good that they are still together, even though the base was gone they felt happy. "Hey.. Do y'all wanna rebuild the base?" Kevin asked, everyone looked at him, and Eric spoke up, "I think this might be a better base to be honest, body guards, private area, big empty rooms that you obviously don't us-" "But don't forget I have a dad and a brother here, except.. Ah I wonder where my dad is.." Kevin cut off, "Yeah Dad hasn't come home," Hwall said.

"But it's best that he never comes back," Kevin said while playing around with his Hotteok. "A-Anyway we shouldn't have Jacob and Chanhee stay here with us, it's a risk for them to stay here, they could get hurt because of us," he turned to the two, and continued, "You two, I'm going to have to trust that neither of you will say anything about us being mafias,"

Jacob and Chanhee turned to each other and back to Kevin, "Of course we wouldn't tell anyone!" Jacob said, eating the last of his Hotteok, "Chanhee and I have to get back to working in our cafe."

Chanhee nodded in response, he got up and took everyone's empty plate, and headed to the sink, and started washing some of the plates. Changmin came to Chanhee, "Let's wash em' together, it's faster, hehe," he said, Chanhee smiled and looked down at the dishes, "But don't take too much space~"

Later..

Kevin sent one of his servants to drive Chanhee and Jacob to their Cafe, Kevin waved goodbye to them as they drove off. Chanhee looked back at the mansion, "I hope they will be alright, now knowing how much they are going through, it must be hard,"

"They'll be fine, as long as we don't get too much in the way."

----------------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @HongJiKpop