Chapter 32 😠

"Don't worry, I'm not that kind of person," Kevin replied.

-----------------------

Author POV

Kevin gulped down his cup and glanced at Jacob. Jacob saw Kevin's glance and went up to him, Kevin quickly turned in embarrassment, "Did you need something?" he smiled as he sat on the seat that was in front of Kevin, "U-uhm." Kevin looked down fondling with his fingers.

"Ah right, er.. Younghoon told me that you told him that you had applied to the college that I go to?" he smiled awkwardly at Jacob, "Yeah!" was Jacob's only response, Kevin put his hand behind his neck, "Er, would you.. Like to come with me to school?" Haknyeon glared at Kevin, hearing that, "Ah! Suree!" Jacob giggled, Kevin smiled and slowly sipped his hazelnut coffee.

Chanhee came to Kevin and gave him his receipt, and stood out his hand, "Cash," Chanhee said with a straight face, Kevin took out his wallet and handed the cash to him. Kevin got up and was going to Jacob, "So, we go now?" Kevin says with a clear smile, Jacob nodded, he glanced behind Kevin.

Haknyeon sighed and quietly got up and headed to the door, leaving cash on the table, Jacob caught up to Haknyeon, grabbing his hand, "Haknyeon, are you alright? Usually you'd say goodbye~" Jacob said with a teasing pout, Haknyeon put up a small tired-like smile, "I'm sorry, hehe.. Goodbye Jacob, let me know if you need anything, alright?" Haknyeon gently caressed Jacob into a soft hug, Jacob hugged Haknyeon back, resting his head on Haknyeon's shoulder, "Goodbye," Haknyeon broke the hug and left.

Kevin saw all that, a little jealousy, 'boi he shouldn't be hugging Jacob like that, ughajajshd' he thought. He glanced and saw Jacob's backpack, he trotted to Jacob, handed his backpack, and took his hand, "Alright let's go now!!" Kevin rushed, "Ah! Ah! Wait wait wait~~" Jacob said, taking his hand away from Kevin, Chanhee crossed his arms, "Be patient or you're going to be the worst boyfriend in the world," Kevin shook his head to pretend he didn't hear that.

Jacob closed a few things in the store, he flipped the sign closed, cleaned up a few things, and went to Kevin, "Now we go," Jacob took Kevin's hand and they went to his car.

AT SCHOOL

Jacob opened his new assigned locker, it was very clean, and there were welcome letters in it. He smiled and opened them one by one reading, "Many seem to be excited due to your rare DNA, haha." Kevin said with a smile while watching him take them out.

"Ah, they are all so kind~" *RING RING!!* "Ah, it's time for class, c'mon! Let's read them later, yeah?" "Mhm!" Kevin went into the classroom, Jacob had to wait outside until the teacher called him in, since he was new. Jacob zoned out in front of the door, he heard a faint, "Jacob come in." He opened the door and stood next to the teacher, "Everyone, this is Jacob, please respect him, he can be pretty sensitive, and do not harm him or there will be consequences," everyone said hi and welcomed Jacob, he felt comfortable. He noticed Kevin at the corner, patting the class chair next to him, "You want to sit next to Kevin?" the teacher asked, Jacob nodded.

Kevin leaned to Jacob as he was settling down on the chair, he whispered: "Just to let you know, not all of them are all this Oh I'm soOOoo kINd yOU CaN always trUSt mee~~ people," "Uh, okay haha," Jacob sat down and took out his notebook.

SKIP TIME: LUNCH

Kevin and Jacob headed to the cafeteria, "Ah Jacob, I needa go to the bathroom real quick, you go on first!" Kevin said, rushing back, lost in the hallways. Jacob went into the Cafeteria, it was all very big and so many people were talking. Jacob felt a hand on his shoulder, he flinched and quickly turned around, only to see Haknyeon. "Ah! Haknyeon-" "Are you alright?" He said with a soft smile, "Of course why not.."

Haknyeon softly looked at him and around Jacob, "Let's eat together, or are you-" "Sorry I'm going to be eating with Kevin, would you like to join us?" Jacob interrupted, "...No." Haknyeon said and left without any other words, Jacob sighed Ahh, why did you do that?! Oh my god you just made Haknyeon even more upset, you stupid idio- "Jacob!" Jacob heard Kevin, and smiled, "Ah hi! I was just about to buy our meals,"

"Let's go then!" Kevin said, he glanced back and saw Haknyeon glaring at him, Kevin turned back facing forward, along with a thought,

I'm.. Going to show you Jacob.. Is mine.

----------------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @HongJiKpop