Chapter 37 🗺️

"Yeah, I think so,"

-------------------------

AUTHOR POV

Younghoon replied. Kevin bit his lip in doubt, "Alright, this time, the whole main team is going, we're taking backup and extra precaution. I.. I can't risk anyone else." Kevin said and Younghoon nodded.

"I'll come with you too, just, extra precaution and, I'll be fine this time." Younghoon reassured the younger. Kevin hesitated before nodding, "..Fine." And with that Younghoon got up from his seat, "Let's go and let the others know about the basics of what we're doing tomorrow." The older one suggested.

Kevin nodded, getting up as well as they both left to the kitchen where everyone was talking. Sangyeon saw Kevin and Younghoon walk in seriously, he knew something was up. "Shh!" Sangyeon shushed the room that went quiet immediately. "Ah, thank you Hyung," Kevin thanked and the two who just came in the room took a seat on the table.

"So we have a plan, and this one is really important, we are all going, with back-up and extra precautions." Kevin stated, looking around for nods of understanding before continuing to speak, "We'll be attacking one of Vo!ds bases. This one is important because there is a hard-drive in that building that will be very important." Kevin said, looking around once more, "We're going tomorrow night, let's be ready alright?"

They all nodded. And Kevin continued telling them the whole plan in detail for the next 3 hours while Changmin and Juyeon cooked dinner for them and by the time it was 7 pm already, Changmin and Juyeon placed plates of food onto the table and they enjoyed the warm night.

TIME SKIP IN THE MORNING 6 AM

Kevin forced himself to get up and get ready for school, no, his school didn't start at like 7 or something but he wanted to get up early to see if he could go and see Jacob. Kevin got off the bed and to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and changing his clothes to a black shirt and leather jacket and some jeans before rushing out to get his school supplies and backpack.

Kevin saw Juyeon sitting in the kitchen, tea cup in hands, "Eh? What are you doing waking up so early Ju?" Kevin asked.

Juyeon wiped his face before turning around, "Hm? Oh, I didn't know you would wake up this early either. I just couldn't sleep." Juyeon said and got up. Kevin stopped him.

"You don't have to make me breakfast, sit back down, I'm going to a cafe." Kevin said. Juyeon sat back down to drink his tea, looking at Kevin, who also, just stood there and stared at the noble, "Uh, I'll get going, be safe okay? I'll be back at 4 pm, the usual, maybe." Kevin said with his iconic boxy smile, leaving the kitchen and to the main hall, putting on his shoes and going out through the front door.

Kevin proceeded to nervously walk to his crush's cafe.

---------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @WonWooziQuokka