Chapter 19 🔫

What have I done..

-------------------

AUTHOR POV

Sangyeon and Hyunjae went into the base carefully, they both looked around but a click was heard behind the two, "Right on time aren't you both?" Jae-Sung said from behind. The alphas turned around to see the man, "J-Jae-Sung?" Hyunjae stuttered, "I promise, there's a good reason to do this, men take them too." He said, and before they could react the men had injected something in them and they had fainted.

Kevin was still outside. He took a bomb that had been in his bag but then he thought about it, if Juyeon, Changmin or the others are in there.. They could get hurt, this is the worst option to go. And with that Kevin put the bomb back in the bag. He ran towards the vans and jumped on one of them. He took out his gun and shot everyone he saw that wasn't familiar, which was almost everyone. Kevin refilled his gun with bullets and continued shooting, none of them could shoot him.

He froze when he saw Jae-Sung holding guns to Sangyeon's and Hyunjae's unconscious heads. "Kevin, step down. Now. And take off that mask." Jae-Sung ordered. Kevin bit his lip and hesitantly jumped down from the van and slowly took his tiger mask off, dead bodies sprawled and were spread out everywhere. Kevin eyed the place as he approached his father, "I didn't know you would stoop so low as to join forces with an enemy. Father." Kevin said in a low tone, looking to the right with his head lowered.

Jae-Sung now felt a bit guilty, Kevin was his son after all, Kevin had done a lot for him and he knew Kevin had really bad temper issues so he never really blamed the boy for getting mad. Kevin sighed, "I get you're probably upset about me yelling at you but, this far?" Kevin talked. And a Black car drove up. A boy in a masquerade mask came out of the car. "I'm sorry Kev," Jae-Sung apologized.

Kevin stayed calm, eyeing a boy in a mask that was coming closer and closer, that's when he recognized the scent of the boy in the masquerade mask. His eyes widened, he knew that familiar scent, that stupid scent that made everyone squint, that stupid scent that was sour and unpleasant to most, "Haknyeon..." Kevin growled, "Kevin!" Haknyeon exclaimed and Kevin clenched his fists. "Father, you, you are working with this hag?" Kevin snarled.

"Wait, you know who he is?" Jae-Sung asked Kevin, "This is the fucking bitch that I keep complaining about." Kevin said his face scrunching in disgust and from the sour smell of the boy in the mask. "You're really smart Kevin, I didn't think you would be one to run a mafia, and I'm honored that you, the mafia king, has remembered my scent, haha." Haknyeon said in a bright tone, Kevin rolled his eyes, "Yeah right. Father, can we talk later?" Kevin said the first half of his sentence with a growl.

Jae-Sung nodded, keeping his head low, Kevin faced Haknyeon, "What did you do with Changmin and Juyeon?" Kevin snarled and Haknyeon laughed, "We're just taking them, maybe we'll use them for something important later," Haknyeon whispered the second part of the sentence into Kevin's ear. Kevin growled loudly and punched Haknyeon before the boy could react, Kevin held Haknyeon at gunpoint. "Kevin-" Kevin's dad got cut off by Kevin, "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP," Kevin barked, "Especially you." Kevin said to Haknyeon. All of Haknyeon's team just stared, as they couldn't do anything.

"Father, put down your guns."

--------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @WonWooziQuokka