Chapter 34 💀

Author POV

The nurse checked on the mark, "Hm, it seems to only be temporary and looking at the length of depth.." she said as she looked more into it, "It should only last about one week. Here are some suppressants," "Thank you ma'am.." Kevin said and took Jacob out of there immediately, "Jacob.. I'll make sure you go through this well," he said with a worried face, "It was- ahh.." Jacob massaged his own temples as he squinted in pain, "Shh it's okay, don't' say anything," Kevin said softly, he took out a dose of a suppressant and gently put it on his lips, "open up," and so Jacob did, he inserted it gently into his mouth, they stood there for awhile, "Is it better?" "Mhm.."

SKIP TIME - Kevin's Mansion/Base

"Everyone, we are going to find the masked boys, you know, the mysterious ones that blew up our base," Kevin said as he sat down on the couch with the others, and continued "So, Younghoon had caught up some information about them, they are known as the Bullet Killers," "Sounds like a terrible name," Sunwoo said as he threw his head back against the couch, "Since you spoke first you are going on the mission," Kevin said with a smug face as he looked at Sunwoo,

"Oh oh! Can I come too?" Eric pleaded, "Yes you can, you both will kidnap the one with the Blue mask, oh and maybe another, but I specifically want the Blue Masked boy, he seems to be the leader," "Alright, can Younghoon print out the details on the location?" Sunwoo asked, getting up, and taking his backpack from the floor, "Ah yeah sure," Kevin said heading upstairs.

*knock knock* "Younghoon hyung, are you there?" Kevin said with a soft voice, as he looked at Younghoon sitting on his desk, "Hi," "Can you help print out the details on the file of the Bullet Killers?" "Yeah, why not ? Haha," Younghoon says with a soft smile, "From now on, we should just contact with you from here, you don't have to go with us anymore, just staying here will be safe for you, and less things to worry about, y'know," Kevin said as he looked at Younghoon printing them out.

"Here you go!" Younghoon passed the paper to Kevin, "Thank you," Kevin rushed out of the room and met the boys again, "Oh wow, Eric and Sunwoo, you guys already ready? Haha, must've been really excited?" "Yeah why not?" Eric said with a grin.

Kevin looked at the two of them, making sure they weren't missing anything, "Seems like you guys are ready, you should go now," as soon as he said that, they ran out of the house.

...

..

.

Eric and Sunwoo raced each other off to their motorcycles, Eric giggled and pounced onto Sunwoo's back, "AAARGH YOU ARE SO HEAVYY" Sunwoo grunted, Eric laughed and jumped forward from his back and hopped on the motorcycle, Sunwoo casually walked over and hanged his bag onto a handle of the bike.

IN ARRIVAL TO THE BASE

Sunwoo and Eric quickly ran to the back of the building, and took out their bags, Sunwoo whispered, "Okay, Eric, you got the dose?" "Mhm." "Alright, we have to be very careful though, I can sense them murmuring." "Let's wait for a fine time to strike," Eric climbed up their walls and to the chimney, and he carefully listened first.

"Jimin-ah, are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine, agh.. My f*cking back hurts though.." Eric jumped down and went to Sunwoo, "maybe you should shoot it from right..." Eric drags Sunwoo's aim towards a different window, "..There." Sunwoo looked at the boy with the pink mask on the side of his face, he slowly breathed in and out, and slowly put his finger on the trigger, *Pam* a small shot sound came out as he shot it towards the boy through the window.

"Namjoon!" Another boy went towards him, "Quick quick! Dispense out the gas," Sunwoo rushed Eric, he rummaged around the bag looking for it, "THERE OVER THERE" one of the unknown boys saw them, "Shit." Sunwoo cursed, Eric took out the mini gas tank and threw it into the house.