Special Chapter BbangNyu (M)

Special Chapters are extra/bonus/special chapters for smuts or ship interactions that are not actually part of the storyline/plot. Anyway this one is a smut which is why I will put (M{ature}) Special Chapter for this one, Thanks.

--------------------------

AUTHOR POV

Chanhee had just ended his pre-heat, and thought his Luna was gonna let him off for one day after that because it was painful as hell. So he invited Younghoon to come-over for a sleepover and planned to tell him to leave him for the week after that because he wanted to be alone in his heat. Of course Younghoon respected this and decided to come over for the sleepover that day. Chanhee was wrong as hell.

Right now, Younghoon and him are just enjoying cuddle time, Younghoon hugging Chanhee from the back, it was all fluff and colors until Chanhee woke up in the middle of the night, feeling strangely hot. He huffed and took off the fluffy blanket on top of them, off. Younghoon groaned and instead of pulling the blanket back up he hugged Chanhee tighter, making Chanhee even more hot.

Chanhee pushed Younghoon off, the older just whined but kept his hands off the other. The younger couldn't sleep anymore, he felt very aroused and he knew what it was, worst for him, Younghoon slept shirtless, Chanhee watched as Younghoon sleepily laid on his back and had his arm over his head. Chanhee climbed over Younghoon reaching his hands over Younghoon's things. "Chanhee..?" Younghoon called with his deep morning voice, Chanhee loved it, it was rough and deep.

When Younghoon had woken up he smelled Chanhee's strong Cinnamon scent, sweet and flourishing to him. He immediately knew what was going on, He flipped Chanhee over to his back, grunting as he did so, "You couldn't wait 'till the morning my love?" Younghoon's deep voice teased. Chanhee whimpered at the dominance Younghoon had announced in the room. Younghoon ripped off Chanhee's shirt with no effort, he growled softly, "so fucking pretty hmm?" he said as his hands trailed down Chanhee's body.

Chanhee shivered at the hot touch, "O-Only yours alpha," Chanhee replied. Younghoon licked his lips as he pulled down Chanhee's lower clothing. Younghoon fingered him, catching on to the loose slick from the younger, Chanhee whimpered as the alpha continued to touch him. Chanhee needily pulled at Younghoon's pants, the older snickered, "Mm, so needy, tsk." Younghoon pulled off his lower clothing and climbed back on top of Chanhee.

"You woke me up for this," Younghoon's raspy voice turned Chanhee flustered as he continued to speak, "You think you deserve it?" The older whispered into the omega's flushed ears. He bit on the younger's earlobe, "I asked you a question sweetie," He said and Chanhee nodded, "I need words hun." Younghoon said with a smirk plastered on his face, "Y-Yes." Chanhee shakily responded and Younghoon aligned his cock with the omega's entrance. "Hoonie~ p-please," Chanhee pleaded. "Beg harder if you want it baby~" Younghoon teased.

Chanhee huffed, "A-Alpha, please fu-uck me h-hard-" Younghoon entered with a sudden thrust in interrupting Chanhee's stuttered sentence with a moan. Younghoon thrusted in the other easily, without having to prepare him. Chanhee's Luna was doing all the work already, his slick made it easy for the alpha to thrust in. "A-Ah~ Alpha- nng~" Chanhee moaned out as Younghoon groaned, thrusted in harder.

"A-Ahh Hyung~ I-I'm clo-se-" Chanhee stuttered out a broken sentence as he moaned, chasing his high, "Nng, m-me too~" Younghoon replied, groaning, his thrusts becoming a little slower as they both were close, "A-AH~ Hahh~" Chanhee moaned as Younghoon thrusted a specific spot, Younghoon grunted and aligned his cock with that one spot and started thrusting in hard, Chanhee moaned louder and they came at the same time.

Younghoon huffed, and slowly got up, "Wait a second," Younghoon got a wet towel and cleaned Chanhee, who looked very much embarrassed, "Awww, don't be embarrassed honey~" Younghoon said and turned Chanhee's head to look at him. He left a peck on the younger's lips and flopped next to him, soon they both fell asleep.

------------------------------

I would love to know if you enjoyed this Special!

If you did like this, I would appreciate a vote, comment or follow!

Thank you so much for reading, makes me happy,

Byee!!

SPECIAL CHAPTER MADE BY- @WonWooziQuokka