Chapter 14 ☕

"How long do you think it will take for them to recover?" Kevin asked.

---------------------

Author POV

"I'm not exactly sure.." Sangyeon said worriedly, "But let's hope for the best..." Kevin sighed at the response, Please be alright guys, please wake up..

Next day in the morning 6:30 AM

"Bae Jacob, today you will be discharged," the nurse said with a smile, Jacob was excited, and so was Chanhee. "Wahh! You are finally better for real~!" Chanhee said hugging Jacob tightly, "Ack! Yes! We can finally get out of here," he said with relief.

Chanhee and Jacob exited the Hospital, "Ahh, fresh air, I really miss it." Jacob said, "Ah right! Let's head back to the café."

Skip Time

Chanhee and Jacob were cleaning up their tables, they put up the open sign, and refilled the Coffee packs. "Ah Jacob, we are out of Mocha flavor.." "It's alright Chanhee, I'll go get them, can you stay here to handle any customers?" Jacob replied as he was marking the Mocha not available at the moment~ on the menu board. "Mm." Chanhee nodded.

Jacob left the Café, he saw Sunwoo, a friend and customer of his,, passing by, "Ah! Sunwoo!" Sunwoo turned to Jacob, his eyes widened in surprise, "Jacob?! Omg~! Hii, you look so different than when I last sAw yOUu!" Sunwoo jumped on Jacob giving a hug.

"Where are you headed? Want me to come with you?" "Ah, I'm just going out to get something, go ahead in there, Chanhee is still available to make you some nice coffee, along with some nice baked custard bread." "Ah okay."

Sunwoo headed in, seeing Chanhee already serving a customer, "Ah, hello Sunwoo," Chanhee gave a straight face at Sunwoo, "Hayye," "Please sit down over there at the corner," Chanhee said pointing at the table.

Sunwoo looked at the menu, So many new things since I was last here.. He thought, "Uh hey!" Chanhee turned his head to Sunwoo with a glare, Sunwoo gulped as Chanhee was approaching him.

"M-may I have a latte?" "Okay," Chanhee wrote it down on his little note, and went to the backroom.

Jacob was looking around the store, he typed out the list of the ingredients he needed for his Mocha mix. He found a mini pack of sweet milk chocolate, as he took it, he saw beside him a familiar face, it was Kevin.

"Kevin!" Jacob hugged Kevin, "O-oh!" Kevin was surprised, he didn't expect it as they didn't know each other that well. "Jacob, are you alright? Are you feeling better?" "Mhm!" Kevin smiled at the response, he was glad, "I'm sorry.." "Huh? For what? You didn't do anything wrong, thank you for visiting me during my stay at the hospital." Jacob said as he broke the hug to look for syrup, "I'm gonna have to go now, Chanhee might be tired working by himself right now, haha" Jacob headed off, while taking a few bottles of Syrup, "A-ah, see you!"

"Your Latte," Chanhee said slowly, putting it on the table in front of Sunwoo. "Oh thank you! You shouldn't have~" Sunwoo said as he teasingly and lightly pushed Chanhee aside. "UghH!! Don't push me!! Or I'm gonna spill your latte all over your head~!!"

Sunwoo apologized with a gesturing hand and started taking small sips of the Latte,

"AH RIGHT! I HAVE TO TAKE ERIC TO SCHOOL!"

-------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @HongJiKpop