Chapter 36 😮‍💨

"Sure Hyung," The hamster smiled.

---------------------------

AUTHOR POV

Hyunjae drove them home, Changmin waiting in the back with the leader of the bullet killers. Juyeon zoned out, staring outside as their van drove past buildings, "What're you thinking about Ju? Did you remember anything new? Or?" Changmin asked.

"Uhm, yeah.. Just, thinking, nothing important, really." Juyeon responded. His head started to feel dizzy again. Hyunjae parked the van, and Juyeon got out immediately, leaving Hyunjae and Changmin dumbfounded as they looked at Juyeon who mindlessly went to the back of the van.

Juyeon opened the back doors of the van and carried the blue masked boy, "What?" Juyeon asked, looking at the two boys. "Hyung, is there something wrong?" Changmin asked, worried. Juyeon closed his eyes for a second or two. "Just feeling dizzy, yeah? Nothing wrong, don't worry." Juyeon said, walking away as he carried the blue masked boy.

Changmin and Hyunjae worridley stared at each other before leaving the van to follow up after Juyeon while carrying.. The dead bodies of Sunwoo and Eric.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Kevin entered the school, eyes looking for the omega he was thinking of. "Excuse me," Kevin tapped on Hwall's shoulder. Hwall, who came earlier than him, "Yeah?" The black haired boy turned around.

"Do ya know where Jacob is?" Kevin asked. Hwall put up a thinking face, furrowing his eyebrows, looking to the side as he held fingers at his chin. "Uhh, I think I saw him in the morning already at his locker but I also think I saw him not too long ago with a couple of our classmates..?" Hwall responded, scratching the back of his neck.

Kevin furrowed his eyebrows, running off, leaving his brother at the lockers. Kevin looked around. He heard mumbling through the walls of the school on the other side thanks to his aided alpha hearing. Kevin swiftly ran out the school building all the way to the back of it.

What he saw absolutely disgusted him. There were multiple men, specifically 5 alphas. Manhandling the brown haired boy's lover. Jacob pushed them away from himself constantly. It seemed Jacob could've handled the situation fine but Kevin wasn't going to stand there now that he's witnessed it.

Kevin growled, pouncing on the man in the middle and kicking him to the ground before elbowing one of the ones on the side in the face. "How dare you touch him." Two voices were heard saying it at the exact same time.

Kevin, who was shocked, froze up a bit as he looked to his left where Haknyeon stood. "What are you doing here??" Haknyeon asked, "That's what I was gonna ask you." Kevin growled. Kicking one of the guys who tried to hit them both in the stomach. "Don't tell me this pretty is a f*cking sl*t?" One of the guys laughed.

Jacob was so noticeably uncomfortable as the guys laughed. "He's not. Not like you fucking assholes." Haknyeon cursed. "So which one of you boyfriends marked him?" Another guy laughed. "I did, so stay away." They both said at the same time. "We all know what happened Kev." Haknyeon glared at the boy, "Yeah, but you were being a fucking coward." Kevin replied sharply.

All the five men tried to hit down the two at once but they both had obviously more skill and kicked them down with ease. Jacob bent down and covered his ears. Hating the sounds of people fighting as he tried to think of something else to calm himself.

The five men laid on the hard ground unconscious. "Cobie, are you okay?" Haknyeon and Kevin asked at the same time, bending down to Jacob. Jacob mumbled something they couldn't hear. "Huh? Say it a bit louder sweetie," Kevin said, patting Jacob's back.

Haknyeon glared at the action. But had pushed it aside for now. "No more fights," Jacob shook his head, "I don't like it." He continued. Haknyeon and Kevin stayed quiet for a moment. "Yeah, no more fights in front of you, but only when necessary alright?" Haknyeon asked, standing up and reaching his hand out to Jacob.

"Alright, no more fights when you're around." Kevin stood up as well, handing his hand out to the omega. Jacob got up himself, "'m not weak.. Can handle myself.." Jacob mumbled. Walking past both the alphas. Jacob somewhat knew that both Kevin and Haknyeon knew he could've handled himself. The only problem was Jacob didn't like full on fights, just getting out of there was enough for him.

Whilst, both Kevin and Haknyeon always went for the full on fights when they could. Jacob only saw them trying to fight over him but he didn't want that either. Maybe the older didn't know what he wanted and decided himself that he might take a break from love life. Jacob walked back in the school building himself as he left the two boys dumbfounded. "This is your fault, bet he won't talk to me now," Haknyeon rolled his eyes.

"My fault? Bet he wouldn't even talk to you after you practically sexually assualted him." Kevin barked back. Haknyeon shook his head, and they both left to the front of the building to get to their classes, even if it was already kind of late at this point.

LUNCH TIME

The bell rang, signaling their lunch time. Kevin looked around for Jacob. But saw Jacob around Hwall and Juyeon, Hwall patting the omega's back as the boy kept his head hung low. Kevin assumed the black haired boy was ranting to the beta. The alpha pursed his lips, wondering what he did wrong, he had seen it so obviously he wasn't going to leave Jacob to try and defend himself.

Kevin called for Jacob and Hwall looked back at Kevin shaking his head with a slightly angry face. 'What happened?' Kevin used telepathy to talk to his brother. 'He doesn't want to speak with you or Haknyeon, he's a bit upset, deal with it.' Hwall said back, clearly quite irritated. Kevin sighed but left to get his lunch, "It's fine, I'm here," Juyeon said from behind Kevin. Kevin jumped, "when did you get here?? I thought you were with Hyunjun and Jacob?" Kevin asked.

"Uhm, I was told to watch over you. And I quote. "Watch over Kevin and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." And so, I am here, to 'Watch you and make sure you do nothing stupid.' Also, I heard you sigh, I assumed you were feeling upset?" Juyeon said, calmness lacing the tone of his voice. "How did you hear my small, short sigh from-" And it hit Kevin that the alpha he was talking to, was of supreme nobility and rank. "Right- you're a noble alpha." Kevin said.

Juyeon chuckled, "Yes," and with that the noble grabbed Kevin's hand to the line as the two went to grab their lunch.

BACK AT THE BASE AFTER SCHOOL

Kevin looked over the papers of clues that Younghoon had been collecting, for a hint on the upcoming mission from Haknyeon's team. "So, in summary, you think this is one of their hidden bases and that there's an important hard drive in the lab that you think might have important names, people, and plans?" Kevin asked, looking at Younghoon.

"Yeah, I think so,"

-------------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @WonWooziQuokka