Chapter 7 💥

"I think... I will need to talk with Jae-Sung."

------------------

AUTHOR POV

Sangyeon got up "Well then, I'll get going and let you know later alright?", the two others nodded, "Hey, let's watch some movies while waiting. " Changmin suggested. "Sure," Younghoon replied, Sangyeon smiled watching them as he closed the door and left the house. Sangyeon drove to the Moon's Mansion, he got out of the car and went towards the front door. He knocked on the door. A black haired boy opened the door with a smile, "Hey Sangyeon!"

"Hey Hwall, I need to talk to your dad for a second, do you know where he is?" Sangyeon asked, ruffling the boy's hair. "He's upstairs, usual," Hwall responded, "Thanks," the alpha said and gave him a forehead kiss, leaving Hwall flustered before the older left upstairs. He knocked on the door, "Come in," A voice coming from inside announced. "Jae-Sung Sunbae?" Sangyeon called. "Oh! Sangyeon, come have a seat." Jae-Sung said.

Sangyeon approached him and sat Infront of the man. "I was wondering, what was the reason we were supposed to blow up the school?" Jae-Sung sighed, "You don't have to know-" "Younghoon feels really guilty and I want to be assured you have a reasonable reason to have to-" "Don't you trust me?" Jae-sung asked as he stood up, "Shouldn't I be the one asking that." Sangyeon said sarcastically.

"Don't test my patience Sangyeon." Jae-Sung snarled, "Don't test mine either." Sangyeon growled. Sangyeon sighed softly, "I just-" Click* Sangyeon felt like he was paralyzed for a second. Jae-Sung was pointing a gun right to his head. "I'm serious Sangyeon, leave it." Sangyeon took a breath and stayed calm, "You know how persistent I am about these things."

Sangyeon looked Jae-Sung right in the eyes. Least to say Jae-Sung was a bit surprised, Sangyeon always kept his manners, like the gentleman he is, so having Sangyeon challenge his position was once in a blue moon. Jae-Sung clenched his fist. He swiftly tried to punch Sangyeon. But the alpha had already caught on to what he was doing and had dodged the punch.

Jae-Sung tried to shoot Sangyeon, only managing a graze of the bullet on his cheek as the alpha already made his way out of the room. "Fuck." Jae-Sung cursed as he ran out of bullets. He chased Sangyeon in the hall until Sangyeon jumped from the stair railing and disappeared. Jae-Sung growled, "Father, what happened? I heard gunshots-" Hwall was cut off "Nothing, go back to your room." Hwall stayed silent for a bit at the sudden command but obeyed anyway.

Sangyeon had just gotten out of the house, his breath all burnt out. He went towards his car and drove away, "Crazy bastard." Sangyeon muttered under his breath as he called the group (Changmin, Younghoon and him), "Hey Hyung, so-" "Sorry, I couldn't get an answer, he is pretty mad right now, he tried to punch me and shoot me so I'm assuming he really doesn't want to tell why." Sangyeon explained. "It's alright Hyung, don't worry about it."

"Do you.. Think we should tell Kevin?"

---------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @WonWooziQuokka