Chapter 10 🏥

I'm so sorry love, I shouldn't have done it.

-----------------

Younghoon POV

I stared at the unconscious Jacob, knowing that I did that, he was a good friend of mine, and I can't believe because of some stupid mission, I had to injure people who had done nothing wrong... Chanhee had fallen asleep from crying, leaning on my shoulder. I started quietly whimpering, feeling a terrible burden now. I felt a touch on my arm, it was Jacob, he woke up.

I caressed my hand on his, sobbing, "I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.." Jacob whispered to me: "Don't cry.. It wasn't your fault..."

Just then Chanhee woke up, he gasped and he started tearing up, "Jacob! Jacob!!! Oh you are awake!" He leaned and gently hugged Jacob, he was crying non-stop, I joined in with the hug crying.

"It's okay.. I'm okay~..." Jacob said with small strength, pulling us closer for a cozier hug. Chanhee started crying more like a baby, I got a vibrating feeling from my pocket, I took out my phone, it was Kevin, I picked up the call.

"Kevin.." "What's wrong? Where are you?" I glanced at the two, "I'm.. I am at ********* Hospital, Room 1004." "Huh?! Why? Who is it?" "It's Jacob."

Author POV

"Jacob?!" Kevin quickly turned his destination and headed to the Hospital. He quickly went in and gave his ID to the staff "Room 1004 Please, I am Jacob's.." how should I say it... Kevin thought for a moment, "Mate." "Alright Sir, it's that way," she replied. Kevin quickly rushed to the elevator, Floor 23 I quickly rushed to the room, "Room 1004.. Ah-" Jacob weakly glanced to the side, seeing Kevin.

"O-oh, you.. *Cough* are K-Kevin, Younghoon's friend," Jacob said with a weak smile. "O-Oh, no... You shouldn't..*sigh*" Kevin teared up a bit, he tried to stay firm, but seeing Jacob, someone who he didn't know well, met recently, yet he was so upset. He turned his head away, he didn't want to see Jacob like that.

"Come here," Younghoon said as he took Kevin's hand, and dragged Kevin towards Jacob. Kevin was devastated, Jacob looked so vulnerable and hurt, and it was because of his own father. "..What was the reason.." He growled, trying to hold back his urge of crying but he couldn't, he was so furious with his father.

"S-stop with the pheromones!!" Chanhee yelled at Kevin, snapping him to calm down to normal. "Sorry." Kevin wiped his tears away, and then continued, "Jacob, uh, are you.. *sniff* alright?" "I'm alright!" Jacob said, sounding a bit better and happier. A doctor came in, "Hello, please leave the room, we have to check on the patient." "Of course," Younghoon said and dragged Chanhee and Kevin out of the room.

A Day Later...

Younghoon was in the Base, looking for more information on the unknown mafia group, and their leader. Younghoon looked over seeing Juyeon and Changmin just talking with each other and giggling, I wonder what they are talking about... Younghoon thought and caught their attention,

"You two, you know what you guys are going to have to do, right?" "Mhm!" Changmin said, "AAHAHAHAH Stoooop~!!!" he then yelled as Juyeon started tickling Changmin, in revenge, Changmin started biting and chewing Juyeon's arm, "Ah ah ah! Ow!!!" Juyeon teasingly knocks on Changmin's head to get him off of his arm. "Guys! This is an important mission, please focus," Younghoon sighed in disappointment for having these two kids taking on the mission,

"Your mission starts in 4 days."

------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @HongJiKpop