Chapter 23 🤢

"J-Juyeon..? JUYEONNIE WAHHH!!"

-------------------

AUTHOR POV

Juyeon had opened his eyes slowly, the members gasped at the sight and Juyeon groaned, "Juyeon? Juyeonnie! Baby!" Changmin exclaimed in a happy tone, Juyeon huffed and his breathing wasn't exactly stable, Juyeon squinted at the bright light as he weakly got up, he looked at his hands, "Juyeon!" Kevin called with a smile. Ju..Yeon..? The boy on the mattress thought.

He turned to the rest of his members who were in the cage. That name sounds so familiar, they look so familiar, who.. Are they..? Juyeon thought to himself, "Juyeon?" Hyunjae asked, "I think, he might be confused, hey," Sangyeon called, Juyeon looked at him, "You, are Juyeon," Sangyeon said, the members just looked at the oldest weirdly but he didn't care.

"I.. Am?" Juyeon asked, tilting his head again, his head started to get dizzy, it hurt when he tried to think, when he tried to remember. "You are," Sangyeon said, "Then, who.. Are you?" Juyeon asked again and turned to them. Changmin had a slight frown on his face. "This is Changmin your mate, I'm Sangyeon you friend, this is Hyunjae over here, he's your bestie, That's Kevin on the side, he is your best pal, and this is Eric, your favorite dongsaeng, and this is Sunwoo the one that always makes you laugh and question everything." Sangyeon explained.

Juyeon's head hurt as he processed the names, "I- Don't remember..?" Juyeon shakily got up and looked around the room, he went towards their cage, "Ah, do you think you could open it and untie us?" Kevin asked, Juyeon bit his lip, "Why are you tied? And locked up? And also, now that I can faintly think about it, why are we in this smelly room?" Juyeon questioned everything going on.

His head hurt more, he felt nauseous, "Please, help us Juyeon, bad people did this and they thought you were unconscious so they didn't do anything to you," Changmin explained and Juyeon looked at the beta, his head hurt, he faintly remembered the voice, "What meal would you like?" He faintly heard the memory, "Let's eat Jajangmyeon~!!" Changmin said, clapping his hand in excitement. His head hurt again, without realizing he had unconsciously taken a bobby pin from his hair he didn't even know was there and unlocked the cage.

Changmin smiled, "You remember you always kept bobby pins in your hair?" Sunwoo asked, Juyeon stopped zoning out, "I do?" He looked to his hand that was holding a bobby pin, he went over to Changmin, "You smell very familiar," Juyeon said as he carefully untied the boy, "I'm your mate Ju, you're always with me," Juyeon nodded at Changmin's words as he finished untying the younger.

The rest of them were soon untied, just when they untied Sunwoo the door opened, it was Haknyeon, "Oh, royal boy was woken up?" Juyeon shivered at the cold tone of the boy, all the smells around him suddenly became so strong and mixed, he covered his mouth and lowered his head, he felt so nauseous, "You alright Ju?" Changmin asked, hugging his mate. Kevin got up, "Oh, so you really needed that boy to wake up for you to be able to get out?" Haknyeon mocked.

"We're a team, we need each other, but I bet you don't understand that because you're just a lonely bi-" Kevin was punched by Haknyeon, "I have Jacob, he might not know I work as a mafia but he'll be mine, and once he is I'll make sure he'll never be able to leave me," Haknyeon said with a grin. "You piece of trash!" Kevin yelled and punched Haknyeon. Juyeon couldn't breath, the yelling felt so close, the thumps, he could feel his heart beating fast, he felt sick.

Changmin noticed how pale Juyeon had went and began to worry, "S-Sangyeon," He tapped on Sangyeon's leg, Hyunjae had already gotten up and was getting involved in the fight, Sangyeon turned around, "Oh my, I think he's sick," Sangyeon said as soon as he took a look at Juyeon. Eric went to them, "We need to get him back to the base if it's safe, where's Younghoon?" Eric asked. "I think he was on a date with Chanhee last I checked," Sunwoo replied.

Juyeon had enough he hated all the yelling, he hated the smell, Juyeon stood up abruptly, They all stopped to look at the boy, he took a deep breath, "Stop fucking fighting," Juyeon cursed, his tone low and his eyes had darkened, it was Leon, and Leon surely had enough of the shit going on so far. The scent in the room had become immensely strong, but it avoided Changmin, to which the beta assumed that it was because he was the only one Juyeon could remember at the moment.

They all started nose bleeding and had gotten severe headaches, "J-Ju, stop it, t-they might die," Changmin stuttered in fear of the alpha, Juyeon sensed this and had calmed down the scent, they all were on the floor, Hyunjae, Sunwoo, and Kevin had fell unconscious, Sangyeon being strong enough to at least not fall unconscious at the strong dominant scent. Juyeon went towards Haknyeon and looked down at the boy, dominance very clear in the room. "You. Make me sick to the bone." Juyeon stated, tone deep, cold, and raspy as he talked with his alpha voice.

Juyeon could smell the fear in the boy's scent.

------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @WonWooziQuokka