Chapter 22 🛡️

Fine! Just.. Put him down."

-----------------

Author POV

Soobin smirked at the response, he put Juyeon back on the broken mattress. "So, where are they?" Kevin sighed, "To be honest I dunno, but.. Wait wait wait!" he then yelled as he saw Soobin about to take Juyeon again.

"M-mm.. One of them.. Is at the Sae-High College," Hyunjae spoke softly, Soobin approached Hyunjae's cage, and hit the surface of the cage, making Hyunjae flinch, "Say it louder, I couldn't hear you." "O-one.." "Mhm?" Soobin then turned and said in a kind tone to not scare him, "Of them.. Is in.. Sae-High Collage.." Hyunjae spoke a bit louder, yet still soft.

"Alright! Now that wasn't hard to say was it?" Soobin said, amused, "Now, what about the other two?" Changmin gulped, This is for Juyeon, please don't regret your stupid choice making Changmin!! "Theotheronedrivestheonethatgoestoschoolandhislicenseplateiscustomizedandiscalledsunswagthecar'scolorisblackthatisallIknow!!" Changmin said as fast as possible. "Well.. I caught the important parts, but next time, speak slower or your tongue is cut off~" Soobin said leaving the room.

"Hyunjae, are you okay?" Changmin said, panting from the speed of his speech, "I'm okay, his scent was just unbearable, haha," Hyunjae replied, a small smile upon his face of relief. Kevin was struggling, moving, dying to get out of the cramped cage, "UGH!! This just makes it SO much worse now, how will we EVER get out now?!!?"

Meanwhile..

Sunwoo dropped Eric off to school, "Okay, now, Eric, be careful at school m'kay? Don't want bullies to hurt you, don't forget you-" "Have Hwall and Kevinnie Hyung with me I know, you say this all the time~!!!" Eric complained with a pout.

"Yeah go to school!" Sunwoo gestured his hand to shoo away Eric, "Bye Hyung~!!" "Byee, gimme those good grades like I'm your mom~!" Sunwoo smiles, as he drives off.
Sunwoo was driving on the road, on the red light, he looked behind him, there was an unusual, big truck with some sharp-looking metal on the front, he felt unusual, Wos told him behind his head, watch out! Sunwoo quickly started moving the car, past the red light, the truck sped up behind him, he got chills down his spine out of fear, *SCREECH!* *CRASH*

Sunwoo felt numb, he couldn't move, he couldn't see anything clearly, he saw a figure approach his at the side car as he breathed heavily of the pain, "Ta...Him..Out of.. Car..." He passed out.

Eric entered the school whistling and he saw Hyunjun, he was about to run to him, but Kevin wasn't with him, so he was concerned, he paused for a moment, then ran to him waving, "Hyunjunnie! Oh, you're tired?" Eric asked as he was in front of him, Hyunjun looked devastatingly tired, "Yeah *Yaawn* I didn't really sleep, unfortunately.. For some reason my dad didn't come home, neither did Kevin, and I had a project I was supposed to do with him.. Haknyeon offered to help, I don't know why, but because he is a rival to Kevin, then he is to me, and so I didn't accept his help. So.. I worked on it my..self.." Hyunjun dazed leaning on his locker.

"Sorry hyung that you had to go through that, uhm, we have class-" "HEY! YOU CAN'T BE HERE!" Eric turned around, seeing a security guard get thrown by someone in a mask, they started running towards Eric, he froze in fear, Hyunjun quickly pulled Eric, and covered Eric with himself, "You'll be okay, you'll be fine.." Hyunjun comforted Eric who silently teared up, trembling. The students around them screamed, and ran in fear of the unknown masked man. Haknyeon watched the scene, leaning on his locker.

"Hand over the boy if you don't want consequences," the man said in a husky voice. Hyunjun held Eric closer, and gently patted his hair to calm him down, "N-no. You can't, he didn't do anything wrong-" Hyunjun flinched as the man raised his claws, ready to strike, suddenly, more security guards came in and tried to attack the masked man.

They pinned him down and strangled him, "Argh!!" The man tried to get out of the grip, but failed. Haknyeon glared at the man in disappointment, and walked away.

Eric got out of Hyunjun's hold and looked at him, clearing out his tears, "It's alright, we're okay," the nurses in the school went to them, "Boys, are you hurt anywhere?" "No, we are alright.." Eric whispered.

More of Haknyeon's men barged in the hall, the security tried taking them down again, but this time, they were stronger, as the securities' got smashed down against the floors or walls, pure alphas.. Hyunjun thought, he felt shivers just thinking about it.

They picked Hyunjun up and threw him far across the hall, "H-hyung!! LET GO OF ME!! LET GO!" Eric got picked up and they left with him. "E-Eric..! No.." Hyunjun winced in grave pain, his bones were aching everywhere, "Sir! Sir are you alright?" The nurses ran to Hyunjun and took him to the infirmary.

Eric got put in the cage and tied up, he shut his eyes, too scared to know where he was, who he's with, "Eric.. It's okay, breathe in slowly, breathe out slowly, then open your eyes." Sangyeon said calmly, making Eric feel better, he slowly breathed in, and out, then he opened his eyes, "AAAH!!" Eric screamed seeing the blood splats and marks almost everywhere, "Aish~!! Don't do thatt.." Eric whined, and Sangyeon apologized after that. Everyone's attention turned to Juyeon as they noticed he started moving, and mumbling. Changmin gasped, and started crying like a baby

"J-Juyeon..? JUYEONNIE WAHHH!!"

-------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @HongJiKpop