Chapter 33😣

I'm.. Going to show you, Jacob.. Is mine.

--------------------

AUTHOR POV

Haknyeon's fists clenched, as he thought the exact same thing, he walked out of the cafeteria with a small smile. Maybe I have something in mind, he thought as he sat in a different seat on a different table, but kept his eyes fixed on Jacob. He hated it, the way Jacob smiled at Kevin or the way Kevin was able to be so close to Jacob. Haknyeon played with his food, a smile on his face, he knew just how to get Jacob.

Kevin noticed Haknyeon staring at Jacob and his eyebrows furrowed, he didn't like the way Haknyeon was staring. He put his hand under the table where Jacob couldn't see it and gave his middle finger to Haknyeon, to which the boy copied his actions. "Kevin~ Kevin??" Jacob called, when Kevin didn't answer Jacob looked to the direction Kevin was looking at, and caught Haknyeon staring. Is he mad because of that? Jacob thought, turning to Kevin.

"Kevin, you alright?" Jacob asked, seeming to snap Kevin out of his thoughts. "H-Huh? Oh, yeah I'm alright, by the way, what's your next class?" Kevin asked with a smile as he started eating again. "Hm.. I think it was math, what about yours?" Said Jacob. Kevin couldn't focus on Jacob's words, his body froze as he smelled something sweet, he looked at Jacob. Maybe I'm imagining things.. Kevin thought, he shook his head and rethought the murmured words he heard from Jacob.

"Ah.. My next class is art, I guess we'll be having a different class haha," Kevin laughed and just then the cafeteria bell rang, the sound echoing in the big room. Students started getting up for their classes. Kevin took his bag and stood up, "Well I guess we'll be going now, I'll see you after school or if we coincidentally have any other classes together." Kevin said with a smile as he slid his bag over his shoulder. "I'll see you later then!" Jacob replied and they both went out of the cafeteria and headed in different directions.

Jacob felt a hand on his shoulder, turning back he saw Haknyeon, "Ah, hey Hak!" Jacob smiled and Haknyeon smiled back at him as he walked alongside Jacob, "Is your next class math too?" Haknyeon asked and Jacob nodded, "Yup!". Haknyeon stared at Jacob as the boys navigated their way around the school to their class. "Glad to be a bit early." Jacob said and took a seat next to Haknyeon, who went to his seat first. "Definitely," Haknyeon replied, continuing to admire Jacob up close before the teacher came in.

AFTER ALL THEIR CLASSES

"I'm going to the restroom real quick," Jacob said, getting up, "Oh, I'll come with you," Haknyeon replied, getting up as well and they both went to the restroom. Jacob washed his hands and cleaned them with the paper towels. Suddenly Jacob was pulled into a bathroom stall by Haknyeon. "...Hak? What happened-?" Jacob was cut off when Haknyeon pinned him to the wall of the bathroom stall, kissing him.

VERY SMALL SMUT(?) WARNING!

Jacob froze in place. "..Ahh, H-Hak.." Jacob whimpered, flinching as Haknyeon moved his hands around the older's body. Haknyeon held both of Jacob's hands above his head, growling as he got closer to the omega, "Stay away from Kevin, you belong to me." Haknyeon said and before Jacob could do anything Haknyeon bit into the other's neck. "A-AH-" Jacob squinted in pain. Jacob's phone lit up from the inside of his bag. Kevin was calling.

ALRIGHT IT'S OVER :3

Jacob breathed heavily, his face flushed red as he felt his whole body go hot again. Suddenly the bathroom door opened, "Jacob? Jacob, are you here?" Kevin's voice was heard. Jacob's mouth was shut off by Haknyeon's hand before he could say anything. Jacob gulped he could feel his body going weak, a whimper escaped his lips as a wave of heat and pain hit him. "Jacob! Jacob are you alright?!" Kevin asked, running to the stall where he heard the older.

That's when Kevin sensed that Haknyeon was in there too. Kevin with all his strength kicked the stall door, breaking the lock. Kevin glared at Haknyeon, "What did you do to him?" Kevin asked, voice laced with rage as his face scrunched in anger. Kevin's eyes softened as he turned to look at Jacob, Haknyeon had disappeared already. Coward. Kevin thought. He then noticed the big bleeding bite mark on Jacob's neck. His eyes widened. "Jacob? Did he mark you?!" Kevin exclaimed quickly, bending down to Jacob who had slid down the walls of the stall onto the floor.

"T-this mark i-is temporary do-on't w-worry." Jacob said, huffing as he grabbed his neck as it pained him. "Don't tell me he triggered your heat." Kevin asked, Jacob just looked at him, Kevin sighed, "Did you pack any suppressants?" Jacob shook his head slightly at the question from the younger, Kevin face palmed, "Does it hurt a lot?" The taller one started questioning. Jacob nodded, rolling his head back lightly as another wave hit him.

"Let me get you to the infirmary," Kevin said worriedly.

------------------

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment, or follow me and @HongJiKpop !

This probably won't mean much to you but is a lot for us,

Thank you so much for reading,

Thoughts? We would love to read them!

This Episode was made by @WonWooziQuokka